ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

I had to go visit PP. They have a thread titled: What Has to Happen to Resemble Houston. If I could post there, I would solve the mystery for the Wufs: leave the ACC and move to Texas.

Here's a gem from the thread about game day atmosphere at DF Stadium:

FierceWolf
FierceWolf.jpg

Yearns for Tears
Rating: 3.0/5 this site
3761 posts this site
Re: Greenville game day experiences.
12:58 PM

I can recall reading horrible anecdotes about fan behavior at ECU/NCSU football games. Lots of vitriol and ill will. However, this thread, not surprisingly, reflects a kinder/gentler and more respectful game atmosphere.

I have a theory why it's evolved this way...UNC. The traditional in-state rivalries have all softened in favor of banding together in disdain for the Tarheels.

I have Blue Devil, Demon Deacon, Pirate, Catamount and Wildcat friends and family. We used to hackle up at one another. Now, we are united in our head shaking at UNC's latest scandal/gaffe/dishonesty. A common enemy has united us.

FierceWolf
FierceWolf.jpg

Yearns for Tears
3761 posts this site

I can recall reading horrible anecdotes about fan behavior at ECU/NCSU football games. Lots of vitriol and ill will. However, this thread, not surprisingly, reflects a kinder/gentler and more respectful game atmosphere.

I have a theory why it's evolved this way...UNC. The traditional in-state rivalries have all softened in favor of banding together in disdain for the Tarheels.

I have Blue Devil, Demon Deacon, Pirate, Catamount and Wildcat friends and family. We used to hackle up at one another. Now, we are united in our head shaking at UNC's latest scandal/gaffe/dishonesty. A common enemy has united us.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

Reactions: grillheel

FierceWolf
FierceWolf.jpg

Yearns for Tears
3761 posts this site

So basically, UNC is helping create world peace.

FierceWolf
FierceWolf.jpg

Yearns for Tears
3761 posts this site

Umm, no. I am sorry, but that assumes the fans of these other schools would join them in their disdain for UNC when, in reality, they would be closer to disdain for Moo U than hating on UNC, Sorry, but aside from dook and maybe Wake fans, the rest are indifferent at best,

Umm, no. I am sorry, but that assumes the fans of these other schools would join them in their disdain for UNC when, in reality, they would be closer to disdain for Moo U than hating on UNC, Sorry, but aside from dook and maybe Wake fans, the rest are indifferent at best,
i agree that fans of other school have nothing but contempt for nc state. but indifference toward unc??? i don't know about that. maybe younger fans don't hate unc, but a lot of the older ones are abc'ers. they are still troubled by memories of our acc and national championships and dominating their school in hoops year after year, particularly when they were students.

Last edited:
Pretty sure ECU , dook , fake and moo are ABCers. Catamounts and Wildcats I seriously doubt. A lot of them are probably also UNC fans as well as Seahawks too being UNC fans. ECU fans have no love for moo and moo especially has no love for ECU after all the azz kickings they have absorbed.

firedavedoeren.com
Holy crap, dude. I don't know if you were just making a joke, but guess where that URL redirects you? To the official site of NC State Athletics.

Go on, click it: firedavedoeren.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy crap, dude. I don't know if you were just making a joke, but guess where that URL redirects you? To the official site of NC State Athletics.

Go on, click it: firedavedoeren.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can't make this stuff up. LMFAO

Jacob Clement and Emeka Emezie both Charlotte area players(I believe) have decommitted from moo.

Jacob Clement and Emeka Emezie both Charlotte area players(I believe) have decommitted from moo.
Not sure why they would do that. Per pack pride Les Miles or Jim Tressel will be coaching there next year. Who wouldn’t want to play for those coaches?

LOL at one of their recruiting gurus explaining away Emezie's decomitment as "he committed too early -- lots of big programs will be chasing him."

Uhm....well his offer sheet says differently lol.

Bhahahahahahaha!!! The mouth breathers over at MooU are once again calling for Doeren's head! Love it.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I think my favorite part is the divisions Doeren wants so the Wufs have a chance to win.
I saw that. That HAS to be a joke! He wants the Atlantic filled with every team that typically has a winning record! All the "good teams" are in the Atlantic- UNC, Clemson, Miami, FSU, VT, Louisville

Bhahahahahahaha!!! The mouth breathers over at MooU are once again calling for Doeren's head! Love it.
That team looked well prepared today. Things just went bad, as they always should for dear ole MooU.

They are going to be triply pissed because we won. That will gnaw at them more than their own loss.

Have you guys seen the moo kicker's Twitter feed? Don't have a link but the mooers have outdone themselves with this one. Threatening to kill him, telling him to kill himself, that he's a waste of the real players air, telling hin that he's the reason thy suck...unreal. I'm glad he missed but I can't help but feel sorry for the kid. We need to copy that Twitter feed and send it to every kid they try to recruit to that shyte hole.

Have you guys seen the moo kicker's Twitter feed? Don't have a link but the mooers have outdone themselves with this one. Threatening to kill him, telling him to kill himself, that he's a waste of the real players air, telling hin that he's the reason thy suck...unreal. I'm glad he missed but I can't help but feel sorry for the kid. We need to copy that Twitter feed and send it to every kid they try to recruit to that shyte hole.
I feel a little sorry for him , but hey these guys have to have some inkling on how the moo fan base behaves..

The ever delightful Wufffie crowd.

I heard that the kid was so distraught that he tried to commit suicide Saturday night. He got the noose around his neck but couldn't kick the chair.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT