ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT thread (non-UNC games)

Zags winning going away. How often do we see a lower seed take people out, then fold like a cheap suit? BTW, does anybody on radar know they're playing today?
If I'm totally honest, I may not watch the finals if we aren't there. Getting this close but not making it would make it too hard to watch for me.

Zags winning going away. How often do we see a lower seed take people out, then fold like a cheap suit? BTW, does anybody on radar know they're playing today?
I barely got a response from them about JJ being an all American. If it's not about duke or the refs no one pays attention. Hell, even stats and stuff got ignored for the most part.

I barely got a response from them about JJ being an all American. If it's not about duke or the refs no one pays attention. Hell, even stats and stuff got ignored for the most part.
Or Zion freaking Williamson who ain't never coming here!
ETA: Sorry, just tired of the endless discussion about this kid who is two years away.

Last edited:
See, I don't think he will. The odds are in our favor there.
tenor.gif

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
It must be some new fashion thing for black guys to get some kind of peroxide splotch in your hair.

you sure?

Yeah, they may be playing as well as anyone overall right now if you look at both sides of the ball. Still, if we play them it means we are there so I'll take it. Any game from here on out will be extremely tough. I thought Xavier was the only team left we wouldn't have a lot of issues with and they are out.

Shocked by the Kansas performance so far. Thought they were playing better than anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT