ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT thread (non-UNC games)

I don't agree w his politics at all either but I can differentiate the two (I know you can too). So that doesn't make a dadgum to me. You know I said Luke deserves a blow job? Damn it Roy does too.
Damn you're like Oprah over here....

You deserve a BJ,
You deserve a BJ,
Everyone deserves a BJ!

I have my tiger roar that somewhat sounds like "Luuuuke" so we good YO
57642-austin-powers-oh-behave-gif-Mi-RcZC.gif

Paraphrasing "Berry sprained his ankle before. And then, we didn't say anything about it, but he sprained it *again* in practice yesterday. That was my worst 10 minutes of stress during a practice ever when he hobbled off"

Hey... when he went down in the 1st half? I thought we were done! I said during the game that Mr. Miyagi must have been back there and done the hand-clap-rub to get him back on like that.

I hope he can heal-up more this week. He's been hurting since the first game!

I have no problem with them except Lonzo Ball. Dude rubs me the wrong way.
If they act like they don't wanna be there like he did, then fine, I think it's justifiable to call them out and question why they were even recruited.

But in general, I think the OAD hate is incredibly dumb and short-sighted and arrogant. Do I hate the NBA's rule? Absolutely. Do I hate someone who uses the rule to their advantage? Hell no!

And don't give me the "they should just go straight to the D-League instead of college" argument. It would be a really bad business decision for a kid to go to the D-League instead of his one year in college. Much easier to build your brand when you go to Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, or even NC State where you'll be on national TV every week.

Reactions: coolwaterunc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT