ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2019-20

What's even more head-scratching to me is that this unknown WR coach was the WR coach at NE for 8 years! How has he not even gotten promoted up, or eventually gone to another team as an OC? His credentials are lacking.

He was the Special Teams coordinator for the last several years, they slapped the WR coaching duties on top of that for this year only. He's 38, so hasn't had a ton of time to build up more of a resume, as the new rage in the NFL is to hire the young guys.

Realize @dadika13 already had this covered. #timestamps.

Ugh, after reading some of these poasts I'm dreading when BB leaves NE.

I'm gonna have to get myself all geeked up over hires as milquetoast as Mike McCarthy... bleh.

He was the Special Teams coordinator for the last several years, they slapped the WR coaching duties on top of that for this year only. He's 38, so hasn't had a ton of time to build up more of a resume, as the new rage in the NFL is to hire the young guys.

Realize @dadika13 already had this covered. #timestamps.
Yeah, I only heard WR coach when originally posted.

can’t find it, but apparently there’s video of tepper grabbing his wife’s ass and her slapping his hand away at yesterday’s presser.

Yeah she's not ugly. That said, my standards for a billionaire's second wife are going to be SUPER high.

First wife you meet when you're young and in love without much money. Second wife though, you gotta go for the smoke show that will let you do things your first wife didn't.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Yeah she's not ugly. That said, my standards for a billionaire's second wife are going to be SUPER high.

First wife you meet when you're young and in love without much money. Second wife though, you gotta go for the smoke show that will let you do things your first wife didn't.
From what I could tell, that teeth-to-gum ratio looks pretty good, but I totally agree... if you're a billionaire, that second wife has gotta be so hot that she makes you...

Reactions: dadika13
this game might be the record for the fastest ever...hope cbs has some filler.

there’s a small part of me that misses this version of the nfl, so i’ll enjoy physical/nasty stuff.

plus, if you have a favorite team and they blow, these two are good to take on, pull for, imo.

I wonder if Harbaugh regrets resting Lamar for the final game. It's been 3 weeks since he's played, and looks out of sync early on..

and doesn’t that always come up?...personally, i always rest, just keep them at the facility...was thinking 20-14 ravens, now i’m not sure.

Looks like two good matchups today. I think KC wins, and might blow out the texans. And - I hope like hell they don't- but he F'ing Seahawks will probably pull another game outta their arse today.

that’s a big problem...i hope it’s not because he’s black...he’s certainly a great play-caller and has worked under one of the best ever.

meanwhile, stefanski has called about 20 games and gets a job.

Play caller? Dude Andy Reid calls all those plays.

This guy is a coordinator for an offensive genius head coach, doesn’t call the plays, and has a mutant freak god QB. Something tells me all those things are why he doesn’t have a HC job, not cuz he’s black.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT