ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Rock Band Tournament Championship

malcontent.
malcontent.
malcontents
43ff7fe8dab9f36ae2aa756d4233d8cd.jpg

Reactions: Raising Heel
Something I thought of while watching the OSM video is it's kind of funny that the man singing OSM didn't make it into the tournament field. Better luck next time, Luther!

Something I thought of while watching the OSM video is it's kind of funny that the man singing OSM didn't make it into the tournament field. Better luck next time, Luther!
Not sure I would consider him in the rock genre. I did look for a rock version of OSM, but couldn't find one. Maybe we can get @strummingram to do a rock remix.

Reactions: heelz2345
Well damn. You guys forgot to remind me to upload the OSM. Guess it's better late than never. Not sure if it's @heelz2345 level work, but considering it's the first time I've edited video I think it turned out alright.

This was incredible!

I gotta figure out how to do this! What editing tools do you use? I could use this for my own business... and pleasure/hobby. That was really cool. @heelz2345 impressed me big time and this was just as impressive. You had some great choices for clips.

This was incredible!

I gotta figure out how to do this! What editing tools do you use? I could use this for my own business... and pleasure/hobby. That was really cool. @heelz2345 impressed me big time and this was just as impressive. You had some great choices for clips.
Thanks. I used VideoPad Video Editor for mine. You can get a free 30 day trial and if you like it the lifetime license fee is only $40.

Reactions: strummingram
Mine wasn't that fancy, just used iMovie on my Mac book.
I'm not a stuck up, self absorbed, millennial so I don't have apple products. It's pretty cool software though. I actually ended up making a slideshow/video of the kids for my wife on valentines day using the software. Cheap emotional gift. Women love that stuff. I'm going to have to continue to use it now that OOTB has it's own YouTube channel. We've got to have some content.

I'm not a stuck up, self absorbed, millennial so I don't have apple products. It's pretty cool software though. I actually ended up making a slideshow/video of the kids for my wife on valentines day using the software. Cheap emotional gift. Women love that stuff. I'm going to have to continue to use it now that OOTB has it's own YouTube channel. We've got to have some content.
Well, we could poast some snuff films. Any volunteers?

Reactions: tarheel0910
Well, we could poast some snuff films. Any volunteers?
Seriously though, how does the whole monetization thing work on there? Maybe if a few of us could put a video up every now and then we could make a couple of bucks.

Seriously though, how does the whole monetization thing work on there? Maybe if a few of us could put a video up every now and then we could make a couple of bucks.
I believe you have to get a certain number of views to make money on it. But also, you have to agree to have ads play before your videos and sometimes you have to let things sponsor your videos. Like a channel I watch called Mr Sunday Movies (which is a pretty solid movie channel but mostly for your comic book movies or other big blockbusters) will have stuff in the middle of his videos like "Hey, check out Audible, they do audiobooks and stuff" or whatever. You could probably google the steps required to monetize a channel.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I don't have a Mac and don't know how to navigate Apple machinery! But, I appreciate the information. I think you shared it before.
Yeah, I used to have a PC and used like Windows Movie Maker when I had that. I have found Imovie to work a little better, but that was fine too, and it sounds like 0910's is a solid (albeit more expensive than either of those which come standard) option

I believe you have to get a certain number of views to make money on it. But also, you have to agree to have ads play before your videos and sometimes you have to let things sponsor your videos. Like a channel I watch called Mr Sunday Movies (which is a pretty solid movie channel but mostly for your comic book movies or other big blockbusters) will have stuff in the middle of his videos like "Hey, check out Audible, they do audiobooks and stuff" or whatever. You could probably google the steps required to monetize a channel.
I've got no problem becoming a corporate shill if I can make some money.

Step 1: Get (waaaay) more than three people to watch your videos.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

Reactions: heelz2345
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT