ADVERTISEMENT

Post game press conference

tarheel1275

Freshman
Feb 27, 2007
I really am at a loss for words after listening to Hubert’s post game press conference. It’s like he recites quotes for the book of coaching and thinks every other team is fantastic and holds zero accountability. At least Roy would admit he let his team down with his coaching and wouldn’t sugar coat anything. Hubert doesn’t have the nuts to say his team got screwed by officiating just that North Carolina only shots 3 free throws the whole game. He needs to stop being so damn positive about everything and start calling people out starting with himself and his players. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard and this has been our team mantra the whole year. Things should have changed several games ago but if Hubert wants to salvage this season at all he needs to get kissed and let everyone on the team no about it. Wtf would you draw a play up for someone to shoot a three in a critical game that was 0-7? There better be so serious soul searching done or this year will be the greatest underperformance of any tarheel team ever. You got one more chance Hubert then I am calling it quits!!!

tail wagging the dog. his pressers are a joke.

fill in the blank cliche coach quote. rinse and repeat.

And in listening to it a 2nd time, there’s never any acknowledgement that some things need to change with this team. His go to line is I’m proud of their effort, we just came up short.

How about we’ve got to compete on the defensive end consistently to stop dribble penetration, or we’ve got to make sure Caleb puts himself in position to take high percentage shots within the flow of our offense, which should start with Mando touching the ball on most possessions, but nope. Same ol same ol with ol Hubert. Maybe this NIT appearance we are staring at will accelerate the warmth of his seat in the years ahead.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT