ADVERTISEMENT

So, there's a real mess down here in Florida...

Annnnnd one more...

46131330_435479933650841_8978043805554966528_n.jpg
You alright with this?

100%.

IMO, Acosta acted like an ass and was treated like one. I hope he never gets back in.

CNN can send someone else. Or no one else. I don't care.
CNN in fact has numerous other reporters with hard passes. Acosta is doing this for self only. He's been played by Trump. Trump lives in his head.

100%.

IMO, Acosta acted like an ass and was treated like one. I hope he never gets back in.

You have no problem with the SC making rulings based on politics instead of the constitution?

Acosta is violating journalism 101 by making himself the story
Agreed. I don't think he should of had his pass taken away, but it's clear he hasn't been following normal standards. No other reporter, including other CNN reporters, are acting like him. And CNN is playing right into Trump's hands by filing the lawsuit. It gives him a talking point about the press personally attacking him in addition to more free press. Those are the kinds of things that helped get him elected.

Agreed. I don't think he should of had his pass taken away, but it's clear he hasn't been following normal standards. No other reporter, including other CNN reporters, are acting like him. And CNN is playing right into Trump's hands by filing the lawsuit. It gives him a talking point about the press personally attacking him in addition to more free press. Those are the kinds of things that helped get him elected.
They should have left him there and NEVER called on him again.

Of course I want the SC following the Constitution, right down the line. I hate politics in general.
That is why I asked you about the meme, It implies that tou want politics to run the SC and I didn't think you really did.

Reactions: heelbent
They should be encouraged to get informed AND vote.
If people want to vote, then there are ways for them to vote. Early voting is extremely popular now. You have weeks to vote, not just one day. I'm fine with using a drivers license or ID to show proof.

My brother is homeless, yet he has an I'd and a cell phone. If people want to vote, then they will find a way. My kids call me and ask who to vote for, I tell them to do their homework. If it's something they dont understand, then leave it blank

Reactions: heelbent
100%.

I wish the WH would give him his credentials back and allow him to go to pressers. The best part would be when Trump ignores him and doesnt allow him to ask questions..or in Acosta's case, "challenge" the president on a comment.

Reactions: nctransplant
Doug Hanks‏Verified account@doug_hanks

Stream of aggressive red stamping at Miami-Dade canvassing board as panel rejects provisional ballots from 108 people who showed up to vote a second time in the same election.

DrhJAK0XQAYrTuL.jpg
But wait, we keep being told there is NO SUCH THING as in person voter fraud. There are people on this very board who have frequently told us that. Does this mean they had no idea what they were talking about, or were they just liberal shills? I'll go with both.

Last edited:
They should have left him there and NEVER called on him again.
That's the only thing that would have been better than taking his pass.
Let him sit there like the schmoe he is and never get called on. After about a week of that he would spontaneously combust, there'd be a little mess to clean up, and that would be the end of little Jimmy Accoster.

Reactions: nctransplant
"Update of Georgia Governor's Race results:

For Immediate Release
Wednesday, November 14, 2018

WEDNESDAY TALLIES RE-AFFIRM KEMP'S INSURMOUNTABLE LEAD

(Athens, GA) - On Tuesday, Georgia counties reported their provisional and military/overseas ballot results to the Secretary of State's office. Seven days after the November 6th election, businessman Brian Kemp's lead without a runoff or recount remains clear and insurmountable. Even with lawsuits, publicity stunts, and television ads, Stacey Abrams has no viable path to a recount, runoff, or victory. In response, the Kemp for Governor campaign issued the following statement:

"Since Election night, hardworking Georgians have watched how the 'new' Democratic Party behaves," said Cody Hall, Press Secretary. "From reporting fake vote totals and hosting desperate press conferences to filing dangerous lawsuits that attempt to rewrite election law, count illegal votes and create new ones, Stacey Abrams and her radical backers will stop at nothing to undermine democracy and attempt to steal this election to be Georgia's next governor.

"After all of the theatrics, the math remains the same. Abrams lost and Brian Kemp won. This election is over. Stacey Abrams needs to concede. It’s time to move past the campaign and work towards a safer, stronger Georgia."

As of Wednesday, November 14, 2018 (12:00 PM)
*Information below is public

Total Votes Reported: 3,938,582
Kemp: 1,978,170 (50.23%)
Abrams: 1,923,185 (48.83%)
Metz: 37,227 (.95%)

Kemp Margin: + 54,985 votes

Counties Certified: 156

Counties Remaining to Certify: 3

Counties Reporting Total Provisional Results: 159 (All counties)

Original Provisional Ballots in all 159 Counties: 21,190

Total Provisional Ballots Accepted in all 159 Counties: 11,872

Percentage of Provisional Ballots Deemed Ineligible by County Officials: 43.97%

Counties Not Yet Reporting Provisional Ballot Results: 0

Maximum Number of eligible provisional ballots outstanding in all counties: 0

Maximum Possible Remaining Outstanding Military Absentee Ballots in Counties Not Yet Certified: 0

Total possible ballots remaining: roughly 411 (absentees reported by Gwinnett County with birth date issue)

**All numbers provided are available to the general public and reported by the counties

FACT: Even if every vote (including illegally cast votes) argued for by Abrams for Governor was granted by the courts, verified, and cast for Abrams, Brian Kemp still wins this race without a runoff. No pending court decision changes that mathematical fact. This race is over. Brian Kemp is Governor-Elect."

"Update of Georgia Governor's Race results:

For Immediate Release
Wednesday, November 14, 2018

WEDNESDAY TALLIES RE-AFFIRM KEMP'S INSURMOUNTABLE LEAD

(Athens, GA) - On Tuesday, Georgia counties reported their provisional and military/overseas ballot results to the Secretary of State's office. Seven days after the November 6th election, businessman Brian Kemp's lead without a runoff or recount remains clear and insurmountable. Even with lawsuits, publicity stunts, and television ads, Stacey Abrams has no viable path to a recount, runoff, or victory. In response, the Kemp for Governor campaign issued the following statement:

"Since Election night, hardworking Georgians have watched how the 'new' Democratic Party behaves," said Cody Hall, Press Secretary. "From reporting fake vote totals and hosting desperate press conferences to filing dangerous lawsuits that attempt to rewrite election law, count illegal votes and create new ones, Stacey Abrams and her radical backers will stop at nothing to undermine democracy and attempt to steal this election to be Georgia's next governor.

"After all of the theatrics, the math remains the same. Abrams lost and Brian Kemp won. This election is over. Stacey Abrams needs to concede. It’s time to move past the campaign and work towards a safer, stronger Georgia."

As of Wednesday, November 14, 2018 (12:00 PM)
*Information below is public

Total Votes Reported: 3,938,582
Kemp: 1,978,170 (50.23%)
Abrams: 1,923,185 (48.83%)
Metz: 37,227 (.95%)

Kemp Margin: + 54,985 votes

Counties Certified: 156

Counties Remaining to Certify: 3

Counties Reporting Total Provisional Results: 159 (All counties)

Original Provisional Ballots in all 159 Counties: 21,190

Total Provisional Ballots Accepted in all 159 Counties: 11,872

Percentage of Provisional Ballots Deemed Ineligible by County Officials: 43.97%

Counties Not Yet Reporting Provisional Ballot Results: 0

Maximum Number of eligible provisional ballots outstanding in all counties: 0

Maximum Possible Remaining Outstanding Military Absentee Ballots in Counties Not Yet Certified: 0

Total possible ballots remaining: roughly 411 (absentees reported by Gwinnett County with birth date issue)

**All numbers provided are available to the general public and reported by the counties

FACT: Even if every vote (including illegally cast votes) argued for by Abrams for Governor was granted by the courts, verified, and cast for Abrams, Brian Kemp still wins this race without a runoff. No pending court decision changes that mathematical fact. This race is over. Brian Kemp is Governor-Elect."

200.gif

CNN is starting to report that Nelson is going to win. If Nelson wins, I don't see how DeSantis doesn't win.

I haven't seen that report, but, that'd be great if it happens . . though it's not very probable. Scott & DeSantis will both win.

It's not over yet. I'm sure more votes will show up soon.

I heard that 14k votes were stricken down in Broward because the district was trying to add votes where their signatures didn't match. I also heard that the recount extension was stricken down by the appeals court, which would mean the recount ends tonight. If those are both true, I don't see how Nelson or Gillum wins. However, there's been so much shady stuff going on this election, that I won't feel comfortable until it's official.

I heard that 14k votes were stricken down in Broward because the district was trying to add votes where their signatures didn't match. I also heard that the recount extension was stricken down by the appeals court, which would mean the recount ends tonight. If those are both true, I don't see how Nelson or Gillum wins. However, there's been so much shady stuff going on this election, that I won't feel comfortable until it's official.
If it holds like it is there will be some screaming at the sky this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT