ADVERTISEMENT

So, there's a real mess down here in Florida...

"You guys could never prove that Michael Jordan went to UNC"

"Sure, here are some pictures of him on campus, here's one in a basketball jersey, and here's his official transcript"

"yOu gUyS dOn'T fOoL aNyOnE"

This is such a horrible argument. Everyone in America agrees that it could stop voter fraud. There's never been an argument about that. The argument against ID's is that the fraud isn't widespread enough to justify the potential voter suppression.

45874241_10216347787301577_8495256921337495552_n.jpg

Also, it was the supervisor of elections office, not some party initiative by the Democrats. Its standard operating procedure for people in jail who haven't been convicted yet. Which included Cruz. Due process doesn't just apply to people we think are innocent. Until he is actually convicted, he would have the right to vote. Maybe they should've just shot him when they caught him.

But don't let facts get in your way.

FIFY

Didn't stop anyone from, ahem, chiming in with BS on the Ga voter purge even though everything that was done was 100% required by law.

Nobody said they broke they law. Myself and others claimed that the law itself was the problem. Passing laws to manipulate elections is kind’ve a problem IMO

Nobody said they broke they law. Myself and others claimed that the law itself was the problem. Passing laws to manipulate elections is kind’ve a problem IMO

So you were in the room when the law makers decided to pass the law to manipulate the election and privy to their intent. Didn't know that.

Or maybe that's just your opinion also.

Actually, their intent was to prevent illegals, dead people, unregistered voters convicted felons and bussed in bodies from voting.

See, I've got an opinion, too. But that doesn't make it a fact. Neither does yours.

Both are valid takes...but that's all they are.

So you were in the room when the law makers decided to pass the law to manipulate the election and privy to their intent. Didn't know that.

Or maybe that's just your opinion also.

Actually, their intent was to prevent illegals, dead people, unregistered voters convicted felons and bussed in bodies from voting.

See, I've got an opinion, too. But that doesn't make it a fact. Neither does yours.

Both are valid takes...but that's all they are.

Of course we’re both entitled to our takes.

But a lot of living, legal citizens weren’t able to vote becaus of a law that looks a lot like voter suppression to a lot of people.

Reactions: heelbent
Of course we’re both entitled to our takes.

But a lot of living, legal citizens weren’t able to vote becaus of a law that looks a lot like voter suppression to a lot of people.

If one legal voter was denied his/her opportunity to vote then I'll stand right beside you in demanding those responsible are punished. And if one illegal vote was knowingly counted I hope those responsible go to prison because they made someone's legal vote meaningless.

If one legal voter was denied his/her opportunity to vote then I'll stand right beside you in demanding those responsible are punished. And if one illegal vote was knowingly counted I hope those responsible go to prison because they made someone's legal vote meaningless.

Agree with both points here. I hope nobody here thinks I condone election fraud, regardless of which side it is on.

So evidently, the Dems have now used a judge to block the state supervisor of elections from entering the building in Broward. They've also blocked any Republicans as well. So now you have Marc Elias and his group of Democrat lawyers down there with Brenda Snipes, and nobody else is allowed to enter the building and make sure nothing funny is going on. Plus, Snipes refused a court order and should be held in contempt of court, but she's still free to continue mucking up this election.

So basically you have the Clinton lawyer for Fusion GPS and a woman who has already been convicted of voter fraud and has refused a direct court order in charge of the Broward recount, and nobody else is allowed into the building. Gee, what could go wrong? I've also heard that they already have the votes needed for Nelson to pass Scott. I'm not 100% sure about that last part, but the people I know are usually well ahead of the media reporting, and they're generally correct.

So evidently, the Dems have now used a judge to block the state supervisor of elections from entering the building in Broward. They've also blocked any Republicans as well. So now you have Marc Elias and his group of Democrat lawyers down there with Brenda Snipes, and nobody else is allowed to enter the building and make sure nothing funny is going on. Plus, Snipes refused a court order and should be held in contempt of court, but she's still free to continue mucking up this election.

So basically you have the Clinton lawyer for Fusion GPS and a woman who has already been convicted of voter fraud and has refused a direct court order in charge of the Broward recount, and nobody else is allowed into the building. Gee, what could go wrong? I've also heard that they already have the votes needed for Nelson to pass Scott. I'm not 100% sure about that last part, but the people I know are usually well ahead of the media reporting, and they're generally correct.

There’s something else going on right now- this whole thing has to be a wag the dog deal. No way would anyone think they could get away with switching the vote after these shenanigans.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
There’s something else going on right now- this whole thing has to be a wag the dog deal. No way would anyone think they could get away with switching the vote after these shenanigans.

Nobody is being held accountable for anything. It's absolute madness. You have single person cars moving votes around when there should be at least two volunteers and a supervisor. You have the mess with the military vote. You have the box of votes that were found in a classroom. You have a person who's been convicted of voter fraud handling the election. You have judges blocking anyone not part of the Democrat machine from participating in this recount. It's absolute madness and I have no idea why it's being allowed.

Nobody is being held accountable for anything. It's absolute madness. You have single person cars moving votes around when there should be at least two volunteers and a supervisor. You have the mess with the military vote. You have the box of votes that were found in a classroom. You have a person who's been convicted of voter fraud handling the election. You have judges blocking anyone not part of the Democrat machine from participating in this recount. It's absolute madness and I have no idea why it's being allowed.

It is too absurd. Has to be a diversionary tactic

If ballots are being handled incorrectly that should concern everybody. FYI - not evidence of fraud. Incompetence but not fraud.

Scott is only claiming fraud since these ballots might contain more votes against him rather than for him.

CC
So why did the Dems send Elias down there? Could it have been because they didn't have enough votes?

http://fortune.com/2018/11/12/florida-recount-senate-election-nelson-scott-results/

Scott has presented no evidence of fraud so far. The governor ordered the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate. A spokesperson on Nov. 9 said the request wasn’t made formally, and no allegations of fraud had been forwarded. A spokesperson told Politico, “We spoke with the Department of State and they indicated they had no criminal allegations of fraud.”

Florida Attorney General, Republican Pam Bondi, reiterated a request for the FDLE to investigate. In a Nov. 11 letter, Bondi said she was “deeply troubled” that the law-enforcement agency wasn’t investigating “clearly documented irregularities.” Bondi’s letter listed “reports” of problems without citing their provenance, and provided no specific details.

Following Scott’s earliest statements alleging “rampant fraud” on Nov. 8, Nelson’s spokesperson said, “The goal here is to see that all the votes in Florida are counted and counted accurately. Rick Scott’s action appears to be politically motivated and borne out of desperation.”

http://fortune.com/2018/11/12/florida-recount-senate-election-nelson-scott-results/

Scott has presented no evidence of fraud so far. The governor ordered the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate. A spokesperson on Nov. 9 said the request wasn’t made formally, and no allegations of fraud had been forwarded. A spokesperson told Politico, “We spoke with the Department of State and they indicated they had no criminal allegations of fraud.”

Florida Attorney General, Republican Pam Bondi, reiterated a request for the FDLE to investigate. In a Nov. 11 letter, Bondi said she was “deeply troubled” that the law-enforcement agency wasn’t investigating “clearly documented irregularities.” Bondi’s letter listed “reports” of problems without citing their provenance, and provided no specific details.

Following Scott’s earliest statements alleging “rampant fraud” on Nov. 8, Nelson’s spokesperson said, “The goal here is to see that all the votes in Florida are counted and counted accurately. Rick Scott’s action appears to be politically motivated and borne out of desperation.”

No "evidence" has been presented because nobody, apart from Dem operatives, have been allowed access to this point.

So, Palm Beach (another problem child every election) has been trying to get an extension on the recount, but it's been denied. So, miraculously, they just had two machines go down from overheating. Now they've bypassed the Florida judges and went to a federal one to get an extension, which was granted. Just more stuff that makes you scratch your head.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fl...ing-another-recount-of-about-175k-early-votes

Now Gillum is out there screaming about these votes by email/fax in Bay County. Of course, those 150 votes shouldn't be counted, but it's kind of funny when he's crying about getting thousands of illegitimate votes counted in Palm Beach, Dade, and Broward. F'ing scumbag hypocrites.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gi...el-despite-previous-calls-to-count-every-vote

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT