ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels versus Tigers official game thread

The way MW has played all night, I am not surprised at the fumble. It seemed inevitable.

Should have gone for 2 on that last TD, then we would know whether a FG would work here.

Well, nevermind, that fumble kind of does it. ****

I hope Quise reads this thread and knows he singlehandedly lost this game. I'm ready for Trubiski to be the starter.

Quise has had a bad game but it's not all on him. Receivers can't get separation, protection is getting gashed and power running game isn't really working.

I knew we only had about a 1 in 5 chance of winning this thing but we Needed everything to go our way.... Didn't happen.

Well they kept fighting all night....Clemson just the better team and they have the better QB....Still a great year for this team.....

QB just led us to our best season in years and was the sole reason we won a lot of our games this year and all you all are doing is tearing him apart. The dude has had pressure in his face on like 70% of his drop backs which isnt giving time for separation.

What is wrong with you.

I am not sure as great as Alabama 's defense is that they can stop Clemson ' s offense if they play in the championship game. Thank you seniors you made Carolina football fun to watch again.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I hope to god somehow williams engineers a quick strike td here. We get the ball back and he bombs a hail mary as time expires and runs in a 2 pt conversion so I can laugh at all of you guys being ungrateful to a QB who have us a great season.

Marquise helped get us here, and for that I am grateful. But, I am looking forward to the team with Trubisky as the starter.

Damn turnovers and that lame ass fake punt call will ultimately do us in.

Choking on O at the end of the first half and leaving enough time for the tigers to score that go ahead TD was big too. Frankly, I was wanting Trubisky in the game the series before that one, and that one as well. Oh well, great season overall, better coaching and a few less TOs and we could have won this one.

The single game changinf event of the game was the interception which was tipped by defenders we couldn't keep blocked.

I hope to god somehow williams engineers a quick strike td here. We get the ball back and he bombs a hail mary as time expires and runs in a 2 pt conversion so I can laugh at all of you guys being ungrateful to a QB who have us a great season.
I do too. I want you to laugh mor ethan you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT