ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Confederate Removals?

Hey Chuck ... It's your ancestors who look foolish now ..... those which brought forth an asshole like you!
Tearing down statues is illegal. Slavery is illegal ... but it's not illegal for you to post like a turd! Crawl back into your own a$$ hole .... You stink, liberal shit!!! I

Bzzzzzt. Sorry. Previous post was a good troll. This is just garbage.

CC

I suspect Canucck Chu can k is a flaming liberal a$$hole whoprobably goes to dookie dooo!!!

Let's hear it for Chuck! F Chuck!!! Kinda goes together .... has a good ringlike ol Chuck's bigoted ansestors!!!

F dook too!!!

I suspect Canucck Chu can k is a flaming liberal a$$hole whoprobably goes to dookie dooo!!!

Let's hear it for Chuck! F Chuck!!! Kinda goes together .... has a good ringlike ol Chuck's bigoted ansestors!!!

F dook too!!!

Still not taking your lithium? Or do you just need to up the dosage?

How many paint chips did you consume as a kid?
CroR34aXEAAHqgt.jpg

Reactions: carolinablue34
Only foreigners and unpatriotic Americans would describe George Washington in that matter. Which are you? :)

CC

He was our first President ... one of our founding fathers .... if you cannot Honor him, why don't you get your sorry liberal ass out of America?

Like the song says ... F 'em all .... or perhaps, F you all ....!!!

dook too ... are you folks really dookies .... don't forget clean panties for the game tomorrow!!!

I am not sure what the point of introducing these topics to the conversation is? Can you flesh out your line of thinking before I respond? I don't want to miss anything.
Someone asked what would happen if the majoroty/ minority situations were reversed. I asked what your thoughts were on the white minority farmers being murdered in S Africa and Zimbabwe. You asked for a link. I posted a link.
Why are you confused?

Like the song says ... F 'em all .... or perhaps, F you all ....!!!

dook too ... are you folks really dookies .... don't forget clean panties for the game tomorrow!!!

See you at the game, sissies ... and, oh! are you wearing your best pinkies?

Someone asked what would happen if the majoroty/ minority situations were reversed. I asked what your thoughts were on the white minority farmers being murdered in S Africa and Zimbabwe. You asked for a link. I posted a link.
Why are you confused?
Just don't understand what it has to do with the original topic. Of course it's terrible. Granted the French, English, and Dutch stole a ton of land from native Africans which is why many of these farmers are there now. However, it doesn't excuse what is happening. I think most rational people would feel the same.

Reactions: SorryNotSorry
The removal of Confederate statues is revisionism at it's terrible, lying , corrupt worst!!!

Let me ask all you flaming liberals .... should MLK get the same treatment, after all, what he largely advocated at the time was illegal.
What the Confederate generals stood for at the time was legal.

So, who's view is right now???

The removal of Confederate statues is revisionism at it's terrible, lying , corrupt worst!!!

Let me ask all you flaming liberals .... should MLK get the same treatment, after all, what he largely advocated at the time was illegal.

This is such a dumb argument, it's not even worth responding to.

Yes obviously slavery is okay as long as its legal... Moron.

But I'm pretty sure seceding from the Union and waging civil war wasn't "legal"

I find it fascinating and somewhat revelatory that there is such a strong correlation between being a christian fundamentalist and support of displaying confederate flags and honoring the memory of the confederacy with statues. I was raised southern fried with gravy baptist and have been around them and pentecostals my whole life. My fam, my in laws, neighbors, co workers, i’ve literally gotten to personally know hundreds. I’ve yet to meet one that didnt support displaying the flag or the statues. I’ve also yet to meet one of them that wasnt a flaming racist. What makes that really hard is that most are also good people. Hard working honest law abiding people who just so happen to be convinced that owning black people is sanctioned by god and worth going to
War against our country over.

Reactions: uncboy10
I find it fascinating and somewhat revelatory that there is such a strong correlation between being a christian fundamentalist and support of displaying confederate flags and honoring the memory of the confederacy with statues. I was raised southern fried with gravy baptist and have been around them and pentecostals my whole life. My fam, my in laws, neighbors, co workers, i’ve literally gotten to personally know hundreds. I’ve yet to meet one that didnt support displaying the flag or the statues. I’ve also yet to meet one of them that wasnt a flaming racist. What makes that really hard is that most are also good people. Hard working honest law abiding people who just so happen to be convinced that owning black people is sanctioned by god and worth going to
War against our country over.
I'm guessing that has more to do with them being from the south than it does being a Christian fundamentalist.

Reactions: nctransplant
Slavery is strongly sanctioned in the bible.
I know it's in the bible. The bible was written by man and there is plenty in there that contradicts God/Jesus' teachings. It's not really as simple as picking a few lines out of a book though. Anyways, I don't really want to get into a religious discussion. I know where you stand on the issue of religion. No need to go down that road.

Yeah those are just dumb hicks out in the boonies. Most northerners could care less
My brother went to some wedding with his fiance' that was outdoors, in rural Minnesota, outside of St. Michael (north of Minneapolis). He said there were a lot of Rebel flags and people carrying them and waving them. Then he said "You KNOW when you see white people in Minnesota waving Rebel flags... they're fvcking racists!" I concurred!

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I'm guessing that has more to do with them being from the south than it does being a Christian fundamentalist.
Yep!

I think it's a residual of accepting that the South lost the war. It sucks if you're Southern and hold your "Southern-ness" dear, in some self-identity capacity. Losing wars aren't popular or good for the ego.

My brother went to some wedding with his fiance' that was outdoors, in rural Minnesota, outside of St. Michael (north of Minneapolis). He said there were a lot of Rebel flags and people carrying them and waving them. Then he said "You KNOW when you see white people in Minnesota waving Rebel flags... they're fvcking racists!" I concurred!

You can't be serious. Like Georgia I would understand but Minnesota fought for the damn union. They're the furthest thing from southern as humanely possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT