ADVERTISEMENT

Trump & Hillary

Excuse me but before you go how about those sandwichs?..........just kidding, trying to lighten things up.
Now you've gone and done it. Next thing she'll be posting is that all us "old guys" think women should be kept barefooted, pregnant, and in the kitchen making sammiches. She did say she was a sammich maker extraordinaire. Freud would have a hay day with that one.

Now you've gone and done it. Next thing she'll be posting is that all us "old guys" think women should be kept barefooted, pregnant, and in the kitchen making sammiches. She did say she was a sammich maker extraordinaire. Freud would have a hay day with that one.

We have been through that with her already.

Everyone just believe she's gone and maybe it will come true.

Where were you being told how you should or should not post?

I'm not going to go back through Chicks poasts to quote the numerous occasions where she told people how they should or should not poast

But she did it as recently as the last page.

Don't feel bad. She told me to leave the country. She must've missed my awesome Canada thread.

No, I said if you did not LIKE the free country we lived in that allowed us to post on here.....you might want to leave.... I'd never TELL you to leave..... just a suggestion ;) I hear Mexico needs some people since Trump says most of them are here now!

I'm not going to go back through Chicks poasts to quote the numerous occasions where she told people how they should or should not poast

But she did it as recently as the last page.

Of course you won't do that.... then you'd see how wrong you are! ;) I don't tell anyone what to do. I may have opinions you don't like and suggest things you don't agree with but I am not TELLING you what to post. I tell you that if you don't like what I post then you do not HAVE TO post a response. If that is telling you what to do, then dang, your wife must have you whipped pretty good.

I do find it quite interesting though, after reading the comments some of you directed at me, that you don't appreciate my stupid statements, my lack of knowledge you seem to think I have on important government issues, my sarcasm, my tenseness you seem to think I have, my name calling, my child-like antics, my bullying (for telling you what you can and cannot poast), my thinking I am always right and you are always wrong, my poasts that make no sense to you and are all over the place, speaking like someone who has not idea what they are talking about.... YET, some of you are going to vote for Trump.

Hmmmmmmmmm ponder that one for a minute.

This thread is back?

ebd9e1ee32_1420815702_Met-Scrabble-probeer-je-er-altijd-regionale-woorden-in-te-fietsen.gif

I do find it quite interesting though, after reading the comments some of you directed at me, that you don't appreciate my stupid statements, my lack of knowledge you seem to think I have on important government issues, my sarcasm, my tenseness you seem to think I have, my name calling, my child-like antics, my bullying (for telling you what you can and cannot poast), my thinking I am always right and you are always wrong, my poasts that make no sense to you and are all over the place, speaking like someone who has not idea what they are talking about.... YET, some of you are going to vote for Trump.

Hmmmmmmmmm ponder that one for a minute.

The thought that you find it strange that anyone would choose Trump over that Clinton hag or the guy that cannot possibly win amazes me. All Trump does is say stupid ish...Hillary is a criminal and the other guy is just wasting his time and someone's money.

The thought that you find it strange that anyone would choose Trump over that Clinton hag or the guy that cannot possibly win amazes me. All Trump does is say stupid ish...Hillary is a criminal and the other guy is just wasting his time and someone's money.

I don't think it is strange to choose him over her... I think it is strange to choose either one of them over Johnson, Stein or anyone for that matter. I am not a criminal like her.

I just wonder why anyone who thinks I am the dumbest, most whiney person on this board can support the same in a person running the country. I will never, ever support Hillary! EVER!

That's right, but don't worry, I won't be on every day.... got a promotion and won't have time everyday.... aren't you happy to hear that at least????

I have to keep acting like your man Trump, since that is what y'all want anyway. I could be meaner to you so you would be getting use to the full on crazy in case he should win, but I'm holding back! LOL

*disclaimer- I am not really going to be mean to you, I am JOKING with you!

And unfortunately, not voting or voting for an independent is tantamount to voting for Hillary. If I thought Johnson had a decent chance of winning, I would gladly vote for him. But the fact is that he is an extremely long shot. Hillary is going to get 95+% of the minority vote which automatically tips the scales dramatically in her favor. Swing votes/states are going to determine this election. If the majority of people, who are like me and don't like either candidate, vote for a third party candidate or decide not to vote at all, Hillary wins easily.

To me, it comes down to voting for a man who is unpolished and who puts his foot in his mouth on a regular basis or voting for a woman who is a professional liar and comes across as polished. And while it disgusts me to be forced to vote for Trump, it may come to that. I still haven't decided. One thing is certain, I won't be voting for a Clinton.

That's exactly why Trump appeals to so many...he's supposed to be the outsider. Problem is he keeps stepping on his pecker. He just can't help himself.
I think the message is about the 2-party system being nothing but an illusion of choice. Not the candidates that are portrayed as being different.

Reactions: heelbent
I gotcha, and I have to agree. But until a viable 3rd option appears what do we do? I learned my lesson with Perot...all he did was elect Bill Clinton.
Until it appears? It's going to take more than waiting for something to appear, I would imagine.

Sometimes, I think participating in the illusion only allows it to continue. The whole thing is an industry, an institution. It's become like the NFL in a way (or any other money-making enterprise).

If everyone who liked the 3rd party candidates, and claimed they had no chance, would vote for them, it would be a landslide victory. The established parties know they don't need to nminate anyone of substance or that will do anything really different from what's been done. All you have to do is eliminate any other party from being able to compete and constantly barrage the public with those 2 parties over and over and over, for generations.

If everyone who liked the 3rd party candidates, and claimed they had no chance, would vote for them, it would be a landslide victory. The established parties know they don't need to nminate anyone of substance or that will do anything really different from what's been done. All you have to do is eliminate any other party from being able to compete and constantly barrage the public with those 2 parties over and over and over, for generations.

The key is to get the media to stop only propping up two candidates.

Once they do that - 3rd parties have a chance. Until they do that - 3rd parties have no chance.

I'm not sure. OOTB management pays me to diagnose the problem (part A) and determine what would be a better scenario (part B). The process on how to actually get from part A to part B is a different department.
The media does what it's told and what will get people to keep watching and listening.

The media does what it's told and what will get people to keep watching and listening.

So it would seem the problem lies within the current politicians exerting influence over the media, and the uninformed voters gobbling that influence up.

How could we go about getting the uniformed masses to become informed?

So it would seem the problem lies within the current politicians exerting influence over the media, and the uninformed voters gobbling that influence up.

How could we go about getting the uniformed masses to become informed?
The Internet is making everyone more informed. TV exposure is different. But... hopefully, over time, the TV will be less vital. I dunno.

Okay i've seen this one myth posted numerous times and its time to call BS. The existence of libertarian or third party candidates do not benefit clinton. Johnsons polling shows equal support from dems and repubs (4-5%). In fact the last third party candidate to get significant votes (perot) got more dem support than repub.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT