ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Wisconsin Thursday 26 March 2015 game thread

It's good D because we have a lineup in right now with no one that can create their own shot.

Originally posted by dadika13:
It's good D because we have a lineup in right now with no one that can create their own shot.
Looked like they took their man off the dribble. Wisconsin just covered it well.

Pinson has not been good on D and a bad shot and lousy pass on O. Hope he makes at least the 2nd FT so we can get Jackson back in.

Sweet 16...we have a lineup of Berry, Britt, Pinson, Hicks, and Meeks....really??
We have good ball handlers in Berry and Britt, Pinson is a bit out of control trying to do too much but he's playing hard, Hicks has been solid all year IMO and Meeks came to play today! I don't see anything wrong with this lineup. Doesn't have the creator/instant scorer but Berry is going to find his way.

The starters will be in soon.

2 on Meeks. James has 1. Need to play solid D without fouling next 7:25 for James.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
ROY PLEASE CALL A FREAKIN' T.O. !!!!

wait... Johnson hits a jumper 25-22 Heels only trail by 3
Exactly what I said and then they go on a 6-0 run and take the lead.

Brice likes to reach in every game trying to draw a jump ball-stupid foul-selfish foul-THINK!!..MEEKS ON THE BENCH...pitiful

Joel James is playing his tail off right now.

We mentioned it in the threads previewing this game, Dekker is more important to stop than Kaminsky. We have to talk on the ball screens because they are killing us right now.

We're playing with guts right now...would love to see Justin get more than 7 min in a half though.

Weathered the storm there. Need to get stronger on D- they are getting too many easy looks and even worse, too many offensive boards.

2 fouls on Meeks and Johnson now. Need to control those fouls in the last minutes of the 1st half.

CRAP! Brice gets his 2nd foul... he may need to sit for the final 3+ minutes. Cannot afford a cheapie 3rd one before the half
MP Tokoto Jackson Hicks Joel is what I would go with since Brice and Kennedy have 2. I think this team can hold it's own and hopefully stay right around tied going into half.

Why has he been sitting all game??? Justin is a stud.
I love his confidence these last few games...
Justin has so much potential it's scary!

Also, love the heart MP plays with. He is such a warrior..who knows how bad he's been banged up/still is.

Just noticed that all 10 players that have played have scored already. Quite impressive balance there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT