ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Wisconsin Thursday 26 March 2015 game thread

Hey, we can win this game. If we can keep hitting shots, stay out of foul trouble, and get a fair game called, we can knock them off

That dude travelled when he rolled over to get away from Paige.

Originally posted by geo1464:
that was a dam foul on paige
Esp when they just called a really touchy one on JB on the other end that gave them a free throw. I agree.

Originally posted by whitie1234:
Just noticed that all 10 players that have played have scored already. Quite impressive balance there.
Wisky has only played 7 and one of those was the dude that just came back from injury. Hopefully we can gas them in the 2nd half.

Annnnd the final insult from dekker - nice box out Tokoto. But will take the score any day

I will absolutely take this and be very happy. We have a great 2nd half player, 7 more combined fouls left for Kennedy and Joel, and hopefully Justin gets more minutes.

We have to do something about Dekker. JP needs to really focus on stopping him.

Heels close the half on a 13-6 run to lead 33-31.

Playing really well overall, and getting good minutes from James and Hicks.

If 2nd half Marcus makes an appearance and we stay focused, we can win this thing. GO HEELS!

Not surprising, Seth Davis, all time king of Duke media chumps, talks about why Wisky is in a better position at half.

no way i would watch half time turned the radio on .
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Seth Davis is a MORON! UNC is in a great spot at half time. Not the best, but a good spot.

Kennedy and Brice have 2 fouls and Marcus is about to appear in the second half. Marcus is going to hit a couple 3's, Justin will continue scoring and Brice is going to get his.

LET"S GOOOOOOOO!

We have shown an ability to take advantage of athleticism against these guys - hopefully more of that this half

We playing with house money boys. Lay it all on the line!!!!!!! We want to play Saturday

Originally posted by imajericho:
LMFAO WHY IS JAMES IN THE GAME i hate it so much so much so much I HATE IT.
Baby needs a fresh diaper. Did somebody take your pacifier or something?

Justin Jackson is killing it.

The officials are killing us. Awful 3rd foul calls on Meeks and Kaminsky. Bad no And 1 for Justin.

Not sure zone is the answer against wisky, but we will see. The threes may start raining. They are burning us some but we are still ahead

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT