ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Wisconsin Thursday 26 March 2015 game thread

•Hicks is playing HARD! Keep him in the game!

•Joel must practice that turn around fade away because that's all he's comfortable doing..

•Too many fouls! Officials are sucking but we're helping as well. They are going to be shooting free throws really soon if they can't stop reaching and jumping on pump fakes.

•Justin Jackson is going to be a MONSTER.

Won the first four minutes of the half. 4 more to go

This post was edited on 3/26 9:09 PM by Grayhead

There is no rhyme and reason. Different rules on each end. Funny that the team getting 80% of the close calls is also the team that is whining about every call that they don't get. I usually respect Wisky, but they are just annoying me tonight. Probably because they are in our way on the road to the Elite 8.

Don't understand how Justin has 2 hands on the ball and they call a jump ball when Kaminsky reaches in with one hand??

Not to cry about refs, but it seems like they call the 1st half and 2nd halves differently all the time. I don't get it.

Joel Berry and Justin Jackson have come on really well towards the end of the year. Justin was noticeable early but Joel has really stared playing well! Running the break aggressively but under control and knocking down 3's.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
Yikes. Kaminsky accidentally poked in the eye... should be ok, but that definitely hurts.

Hicks with the layup and Heels maintain the 7 point lead.
I thought that was what it was, but usually guys just bend over and cover their eye when its a poke. He went down like he took an elbow to the jaw or something

Obvious the heels are not scared of the badgers. Roy coaching a good game. Looks good thus far

Originally posted by ElizabethtownHeel:
PLease take tokoto out they are in his head big time
How dare him get fouled and not make the shot anyway.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT