keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Yeah its starts Tomorrow!! Winged Foot is a BEAST
Pick someone to win it Smart $$ is on the usual.... DJ ,Rahm , JT

I an gonna go a little out of the box and pick the X man

xander drives it straight and can really putt.... I Like his chances

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I only get four chances per year to pick the big cat to win a major and I’m not going to start I wasting them now.

Tiger by ten

lock: tiger ain’t winning, maybe missing the cut...i’ll pull for phil to win and then immediately retire to champ tour cause i’m over his calve insta spots.

thomas
simpson
day
reed

+2

Last edited:
Reactions: bluetoe
a lower score wins this one. I have a strong feeling about this, so get on board.

Man conditions could not be easier this am Weather is perfect, course setup is benign as far as the USGA goes. Scores so far reflect the conditions

Man conditions could not be easier this am Weather is perfect, course setup is benign as far as the USGA goes. Scores so far reflect the conditions
Heard Faldo say on telecast setup was a little easier today and tomorrow due to sun setting earlier and the time window they have to get all groups done!!! Said watch out for Saturday and Sunday after the cut

Heard Faldo say on telecast setup was a little easier today and tomorrow due to sun setting earlier and the time window they have to get all groups done!!! Said watch out for Saturday and Sunday after the cut

i kinda like that idea...as long as the plan is in place.

if they are adjusting speed, flags, and tees after they see 20-25 dudes under par, i’d have an issue...it is the usga, so who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT