ADVERTISEMENT

Zion’s former agent alleging that Zion got money to attend Duke - Asked to testify under oath

I haven't followed any of the Zion/Duke stuff because I know nothing will come of it, but why would Zion willingly admit any of this?

Rose from what i read he would be “under oath” to confirm these things. Agency is suing for Zion dropping them as agents if I understood it correctly. Article on espn app.

Rose from what i read he would be “under oath” to confirm these things. Agency is suing for Zion dropping them as agents if I understood it correctly. Article on espn app.

Let me also add, that just maybe this woman has the proof and is trying to put him in a "catch 22" ?

Lots of folks are holding their breath at this moment. Especially just down the road...

I'll hold my breath...

Lots of folks are holding their breath at this moment. Especially just down the road...

No need to hold your breath, and..., yes there are some folks in Durham
whom one could not drive a needle up their collective arses with a sledgehammer.

While this former lady agent may have "the goods", so to speak on whether or not violations occurred, it always boils down to money. I expect that Zions' camp will cough up enough money to keep her quiet.

Feel horrible for Coach K. He’s the real victim here. Im sure hes completed blind sided by this
Amazing. I think I’ll start a go fund me page for him. He deserves some of our support but hopefully he skates by with the Sargent Shultz typical response.

“I know nothing! I know nothing!”

No need to hold your breath, and..., yes there are some folks in Durham
whom one could not drive a needle up their collective arses with a sledgehammer.

While this former lady agent may have "the goods", so to speak on whether or not violations occurred, it always boils down to money. I expect that Zions' camp will cough up enough money to keep her quiet.

Just this coming about should be enough for the Ncaa to do something! Hell a tweet from Marvin Austin got UNC football looked at! Rashad McCants crazy ass saying he took fake classes got us investigated again! NCAA should be all over this but they will probably “overlook” it

Funny thing is when you come down to just facts it is hard to believe the Williamsons ask for money from Kansas who were willing to hand them the cash but willingly came to Duke for nothing (Oh, I guess they did get the house to live in). Once you’ve proven you are a hustler then the only question is how high can you hustle? And who you hustle with.

Worst kept secret in all of college basketball. Does anyone believe that players like Zion,Barrett,Wendell Carter,Cam Reddish and Krie Irving among others attended Dook for free when schools like UK,Kansas,Arizona and some others were paying $100,000+. Ask anyone that covers high school recruiting and they will tell you that Zion committed to the brotherhood completely out of the blue. I've said all along that the investigation wasn't the only thing holding Carolina recruiting back. Roy wouldn't play ball with the shoe companies and their handlers.

Worst kept secret in all of college basketball. Does anyone believe that players like Zion,Barrett,Wendell Carter,Cam Reddish and Krie Irving among others attended Dook for free when schools like UK,Kansas,Arizona and some others were paying $100,000+. Ask anyone that covers high school recruiting and they will tell you that Zion committed to the brotherhood completely out of the blue. I've said all along that the investigation wasn't the only thing holding Carolina recruiting back. Roy wouldn't play ball with the shoe companies and their handlers.

we would have cruised to the natty last year with him. Watching Coby throw lobs to him would never get old. Instead he got to be Robin to RJ Barrett in crunch time. Cruel world

Crickets over at DI
Probably the smart approach. When the shoe drops (or splits open :)) we will probably hear that K was completely in the dark and he will try and be the savoir of the college game. If anyone thinks he is clean in all this I have an island to sell you in the Caribbean.

Probably the smart approach. When the shoe drops (or splits open :)) we will probably hear that K was completely in the dark and he will try and be the savoir of the college game. If anyone thinks he is clean in all this I have an island to sell you in the Caribbean.
You know the old saying where there is smoke there is fire and for the last couple years a WHOLE lot of smoke coming out of Durham

Instead he got to be Robin to RJ Barrett in crunch time. Cruel world
Which probably cost them the title. Very poor job of “non-coaching” by Knight Lite, allowing RJ to dominate the ball in the closing minutes when nobody in college ball could stop Zion.

We were all amazed that Zion didn’t get to touch the ball on every possession going down the stretch. I was elated that he didn’t, of course.

Amazing. I think I’ll start a go fund me page for him. He deserves some of our support but hopefully he skates by with the Sargent Shultz typical response.

“I know nothing! I know nothing!”

i kid you not i live in charlotte and saw gerald henderson and his dad at the costco on tyvola about two months ago. they were both super nice but it was so hard to me to not ask him if he ever recovered from being the victim in the hansbrough game

Ooooo

Also makes perfect sense, when Roy on the Dan Patrick show said him and Hubert had a good feeling Zion would commit to UNC, when leaving his house.

I'm no where near an insider, but Zion not coming to UNC was a total shock to me.

Duke will skate everyone knows that! OAD is done after this year I think, and nobody will care about a OAD kid getting benefits.

Reactions: Sk1310
This former agent is about to get paid big time. They’re pulling all the right strings with these chess moves. No way Zion and K want to get exposed, so Zion will end up buying their way out of this legal battle by settling outside of court in exchange for the lawsuit being dropped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT