ADVERTISEMENT

2021 recruiting and commitments

Another guy that is hopefully ready to step up and contribute from day one. And it's always nice to take one from a team in your own division.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Take this with a lot of grains of salt but word is Page is coming to unc clemson wants him to be an offensive lineman, and he is not interested in that. The word was he said something to the effect of " I wanna go to UNC where all the best players are going"; this is not from my usual source; he got it second hand and passed it along so it could be dead wrong but, the source he got it from was a pp insider and was furious about the development

Take this with a lot of grains of salt but word is Page is coming to unc clemson wants him to be an offensive lineman, and he is not interested in that. The word was he said something to the effect of " I wanna go to UNC where all the best players are going"; this is not from my usual source; he got it second hand and passed it along so it could be dead wrong but, the source he got it from was a pp insider and was furious about the development

That is interesting for sure.

Sounds like your source is the same as the one on IC. Says the exact same thing.

Reactions: matt 1976
My original post about Clemson wanting Page to be a OL came from a Clemson guy. Needless to say, they're not happy with the recent decomitts in addition to the Page news.
I sure hope UNC gets Page. But with all I read on the message boards it's a been a Clemson vs Tennessee battle with us running third. So if he isn't happy about Clemson he'll probably choose Tennessee.

Take this with a lot of grains of salt but walt is Page is coming to unc cle.son wants him to be an offensive lineman and he is not i terested in that. The word was he said something to the effect of " I wanna go to UNC where all the best players are going" this is not fro. My usual source he got it second hand and passed it along so it could be dead wrong but the source he got it from was a pp insider and was furious about the development
Sounds like your source is the same as the one on IC. Says the exact same thing.
My source still thinks he ends up in clemson just put out there what he was told. But he did say he wouldn't be surprised if unc landed the big dude... he himself hasn't heard anything from anyone connected to unc..

Sorry but this is so incredibly wrong that I can't even believe that you'd believe it. Page is still the only defensive tackle Clemson has pursued this year and he'd be the only true huge bodied run stopper which is the only reason we're recruiting a d tackle at all. There is absolutely no credibility to any talk of Clemson wanting Page to play offensive line. Whoever you're hearing this from, be it a Clemson fan or anyone else, obviously just doesn't know what they're talking about or they're just screwing with you. There is no guarantee we land Page next week but Clemson has never backed off recruiting him and has no plans for him anywhere but right in the middle of the defensive line.

Reactions: heelbent
Things just got interesting on Page. The mod on IC says his source told him a couple of weeks that UNC was out. Now he is being told he should be open for July 28th. The rumor Clemson wanting him to play OL is false. Fingers crossed

Sorry but this is so incredibly wrong that I can't even believe that you'd believe it. Page is still the only defensive tackle Clemson has pursued this year and he'd be the only true huge bodied run stopper which is the only reason we're recruiting a d tackle at all. There is absolutely no credibility to any talk of Clemson wanting Page to play offensive line. Whoever you're hearing this from, be it a Clemson fan or anyone else, obviously just doesn't know what they're talking about or they're just screwing with you. There is no guarantee we land Page next week but Clemson has never backed off recruiting him and has no plans for him anywhere but right in the middle of the defensive line.
Did you read my post afterwords that saod the guy I talk to thinks its clemson... or we just gonna ignore that

Mugharbil has come out and announced a top7 , which includes UNC. He has been as quiet as a church mouse.

Interesting entry into the portal today. Grad Transfer; preseason All-American DT Roderick Perry of South Carolina State. Went to Cary High School over in Raleigh.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT