ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Thread

I’m hoping for 2021
If he does make the jump to 21, what are y’all’s thoughts on our chances w Jaden Bradley? Or better yet, his recruitment? Kinda been put on the back burner by both UNC and UK w all the Skyy Clark and Hunter Sallis news. Still like to think he’s a priority if he sticks w the 22 class

If he does make the jump to 21, what are y’all’s thoughts on our chances w Jaden Bradley? Or better yet, his recruitment? Kinda been put on the back burner by both UNC and UK w all the Skyy Clark and Hunter Sallis news. Still like to think he’s a priority if he sticks w the 22 class

Deal with who we get in 2021 and the shake out before moving onto 2022. Who we get in 2021 will determine who we go after and get in 2022.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND

Given his rank, I'd expect the G-League to try and poach him.

Reactions: gthreadgill7929
as always guys my info is 2nd hand I am not connected to the team and the person i talk to has a hard time getting info now because he is high risk if he gets covid. But it is what i heard and i believe Corey Evans who now works with the thunder i think... said something akin to it

Believe it when I see it and hope you are right. Gotta a 50/50 shot. IMHO, think the Heels get Skyy Clark and Kentucky gets Hunter Sallis. Too much chatter on that being the scenario.
There is also chatter of us getting both now I dont k ow whst the scenarios are for it but I did hear we are getting both and IF that happens it would be EPIC!! Would definitely be the final shot that rings out announcing UNC is back at elite recruiting level on a consistent basis. As we should be

I’d really love both, but this mutually-exclusive talk is seemingly gaining steam.
There is also chatter of us getting both now I dont k ow whst the scenarios are for it but I did hear we are getting both and IF that happens it would be EPIC!! Would definitely be the final shot that rings out announcing UNC is back at elite recruiting level on a consistent basis. As we should be

Hope you are right!

as always guys my info is 2nd hand I am not connected to the team and the person i talk to has a hard time getting info now because he is high risk if he gets covid. But it is what i heard and i believe Corey Evans who now works with the thunder i think... said something akin to it
Are you hearing any timetable for commitments?

Always look for you or @Jared_5 for my “done deal” info here. Been MIA for some time tho :(

I keep hearing positive things, my fear with teenage kids, if they don’t go ahead a commit, they can change their mind.

I’d like to agree the writing is in the sand. With that being said, I get hesitant when it comes to teenagers. That’s still a month out, I fear some things could change from now till then

Many are saying no, idk. Seems like it would play a part but maybe not. I know in regards to Sallis, most are saying Unc or uk, does anyone see Kansas as a real threat to land him ?

Many are saying no, idk. Seems like it would play a part but maybe not. I know in regards to Sallis, most are saying Unc or uk, does anyone see Kansas as a real threat to land him ?
Ever since the perceived UNC UK battle, I haven’t heard anything ab KU. So I’d say no. Most of the Rivals predictions are for Self but those were made either last year or beginning of this year

Pump breaks on skyy now a lot of reliable sources are not agreeing some say unc some say ky this recruitment is giving me a headache

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT