ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Thread

Just a hunch, but I'd say Kaufman or Houstan. We got to have another couple of PF's on our radar.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Definitely starting to see a lot more about this young man. Could be a great steal. As you said though, we may be late to the party. Can we potentially overcome the late start? Of course, time will tell.

Reactions: TheGLOV
WE have 10/22/2020 coming, guess we'll all find out, and yes I briefly forgot about clark.

Some guy wrote that things are leaning toward the Tar Heels for Clark.

Yeah, there are some who say he’s definitely a heel, others seem to be going back and forth. It’s been a roller coaster, and I’m sure it’ll continue to be that way all the way till October 22nd.

I’m gonna say uk for Clark but that’s always been my guess. He’s obviously playing games with the media trying to build suspense around the commitment.

Yeah, Skyy to Uk started to build steam last week and it hasn’t really slowed down. I know people were saying he was a unc lock, but I’m hesitant of any kid locking in to a school then waiting a month before he announces. Now, I hope I end up looking silly and he does chose Unc, but that is looking less likely

Out of the 2021 kids remaining that Roy has offered, I would guess that Kaufman is the most likely but that will come down to UNC/IU imo.

Same guy now saying UK....sports writers....gee whiz
Who knows what will happen but I can't say I'm surprised. We know what UK does to get players. They hand picked all the one and done players they wanted until Dook started paying. Askew already on the roster,2021 PG Hickman already committed,2021 Sallis leaning their way and speculation that Clark is ready to commit a year early. Yeah everything is on the up and up. I've got news for you guys Dook and UK are still paying.

Reactions: Archer2
Sure hope that the only question is whether he's in our 2021 or 2022 class.

Sick of this recruitment and still have 2 weeks to go.:mad:

If he stays 2022, has Roy given him the "keys to the offense" talk yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT