ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting

I believe I would too. He was up to 400 pounds, has now lost down to 338. Says he feels much more mobile now. I think it’s may be down to UNC and VT. He’s currently ranked a 3* but may be a diamond in the rough.

Don't wanna spoil his moment but reading that article, it's pretty obvious where he's going.

They can do virtual visits. Kids can pay their own way and go on campus and see stuff but they cannot have any dealings or talk to the staff when they are on campus for an “unofficial”. They also would not have access to any facilities as well.

Not being able to visit the UNC campus for a VA kid is a really lame excuse. Get your butt in a car and drive down to CH.

They can do virtual visits. Kids can pay their own way and go on campus and see stuff but they cannot have any dealings or talk to the staff when they are on campus for an “unofficial”. They also would not have access to any facilities as well.

Thanks for the info. Had read where a kid “visited” another school and just seemed like it may have been more than just a casual visit. Nobody that unc is recruiting.

Not being able to visit the UNC campus for a VA kid is a really lame excuse. Get your butt in a car and drive down to CH.

Not sure it’s worth the time if you can’t talk with the staff or visit the facilities so just do it virtually.

I think they like their ILB group with Gemmel, Asante, West and Echols, besides it looks like he's Illinois bound.
I agree that we have some very good talent at that position. I think Asante is going to explode next year. I am very excited about the potential of our young LB corp.

If I could play any football position at a high level, it would be LB.

Walker trending towards clemsuck. I know we can’t have them all but I do want them all especially the NC kids and if not keep away from clemsuck go the west coast lol.

It would be pretty cool if we were able to somehow steal Lukus from clemsuck. Just saying. I know probably not gonna happen but......work some magic bly and company. They swoop in and cherry pick talent from NC so would just be nice to return the favor.

2022 Shelby High OLB, Malaki Hamrick, (4 star) commits to UNC. Mack Brown continues his hot streak of reeling in NC talent. Hamrick had offers from Ohio State, Auburn, Notre Dame, Penn St, Va Tech among others.

Walker(OLB from Salisbury) set his commitment date for March 28..... See if Mack can make up some ground this month

As far as I’m concerned Mack can pull a Bobby Bowden and hang around forever

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT