ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting

One elite running back in any class is plenty. There are so many high school running backs and linebackers who can play multiple positions. One 4* or 5* running back is plenty

One elite running back in any class is plenty. There are so many high school running backs and linebackers who can play multiple positions. One 4* or 5* running back is plenty
Can never have too many with injuries/going pro early etc. Chandler will be gone after this year and Hampton/Pettaway (assuming we get 1 or both) will be true frosh next year. Really need 2 of Edmonds/Green/Jones/Hood to break out this year and be ready to take the lead going into next year. Chandler will get the bulk of carries as RB1 this Fall but we really need some underclassmen to step up and answer some ? marks going into 2023. Same way with the receiving corp this year.

Reactions: bobcrane14
Can never have too many with injuries/going pro early etc. Chandler will be gone after this year and Hampton/Pettaway (assuming we get 1 or both) will be true frosh next year. Really need 2 of Edmonds/Green/Jones/Hood to break out this year and be ready to take the lead going into next year. Chandler will get the bulk of carries as RB1 this Fall but we really need some underclassmen to step up and answer some ? marks going into 2023. Same way with the receiving corp this year.
Thank you. Hood and Edmonds both look fabulous to me. I suppose that you don’t turn down four or five star players

I know visiting the campus is an important factor for all schools but I think it’s even bigger for UNC. The beauty of the campus itself, Franklin Street, the training facilities, the arenas, and the weather all add up to a great experience. Now that visits are occurring again, we should start to see some recruits committing. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Beau Atkinson from Raleigh-Leesville Road has received an offer per his tweet.

Just offered a big 6’7 OT out of PA for 2022.
Unrated Justin Kanyuk 6'7" 290 first that I have heard of him. He has offers from 3 Ivy schools, UVa and Bill&Mary among others. Maybe flying under the radar at Bethlehem Catholic?? I see the turkeys haven't offered and I thought they had offered EVERYBODY.

Last edited:
Unrated Justin Kanyuk 6'7" 290 first that I have heard of him. He has offers from 3 Ivy schools, UVa and Bill&Mary among others. Maybe flying under the radar at Bethlehem Catholic?? I see the turkeys haven't offered and I thought they had offered EVERYBODY.
Liberty also just offered him. He's doing a good job at camps and people are noticing.

After he was "blown away" by his official visit to North Carolina, momentum is building between four-star cornerback Jeadyn Lukus and UNC. The 2022 recruit took an official visit to Chapel Hill over the June 4-6 weekend. 247Sports National Recruiting Director Steve Wiltfong moved the confidence of his Crystal Ball Clemson pick for Lukus down to 1. (Inside Carolina)

Seems Jeadyn enjoyed Chapel Hill. Mack & Co. are doing some kinda job recruiting...

Is he the kid who had some “unflattering remarks” about us earlier? Or, am I thinking of someone else?
Didn't come from him specifically. I don't want to betray my relationship with them and repeat private conversations -- I'll just say that other teams seem to be recruiting him differently than UNC. Hopefully the staff will show him some love tomorrow.

I was there at the camp and he was hanging out with Kamarro and Tymir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT