ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting

Please let us know once you have updates/feedback on his visit. Looks like a big boy.
It went well. He’ll be announcing his top 8 within the next few weeks. That will weed out 5/6 programs from his offer list. Close proximity to home, coaching staff and current players from the 252/910 are on the Heels’ side right now.

Looking at facial expressions, it appears that Jeadyn Lukus is a Clemson slam dunk? Hope I am reading the interview wrong?
I think the staff and Dre' have done a really good job on him lately. Still work to do but it's not as big of a slam dunk as it was this time last year.

I think how we perform on the field this year is big for recruiting. If we can get to 10 wins or more and play in the ACC championship game, then I think we can take the next step in recruiting. Meaning bringing in several 5 stars and beating out the big boys becomes expected instead of a nice surprise.

Actually, two oos and one in-state. Personally, I think three oos, but we will see. I would expect a big announcement from at least one probably about the first week of July, maybe sooner.

Turns my stomach just reading that crap by Bubba. The tail is now officially wagging the dog.
People have been saying that at least once a decade. ___________ is going to ruin the sport. And somehow it doesn't and people keep watching. All this does is level the playing field for the kids who do things the right way.

NCAA council meeting today and tomorrow re NIL and potentially one on the 28th. Haven't researched it in great detail, but I'm thinking we might be better off with some minimal framework instead of the bill that's currently in committe because it wouldn't go into effect until 2024. And we would likely be bound by whatever is in it.

NCAA council meeting today and tomorrow re NIL and potentially one on the 28th. Haven't researched it in great detail, but I'm thinking we might be better off with some minimal framework instead of the bill that's currently in committe because it wouldn't go into effect until 2024. And we would likely be bound by whatever is in it.
I'm sure whatever they come up with will make no sense. We're talking about an organization that came up with the bright idea to make it against the rules to sleep on a former teammates couch for free.

Looking good for a big-time NC RB. If we can nail him down and the VA RB, woowee. Would love all that diversity in the back field to go along with Hood and Edmonds.

I loved getting Evans last year and Silver this year, obviously, but getting Rice would create such a domino effect for the program. Can't wait to see how it plays out here in the next few months.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT