ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Are we still interested in a SF if Tyson doesn't come on board? If so, we might want to look at this guy. Shot 41.7% from deep on 168 attempts.

A few days ago it felt like we weren't making headway with anyone. Now it feels like we're in the running for a few guys. Is that true?

Of those being mentioned, who looks most promising?

Soooo... UNC's staff hasn't managed to acquire anyone from the portal and it's almost May. I guess the portal is too new to determine whether or not that statistic is a typical situation, or reason to be concerned. Kansas has practically a gathered a full team in a month.

Soooo... UNC's staff hasn't managed to acquire anyone from the portal and it's almost May. I guess the portal is too new to determine whether or not that statistic is a typical situation, or reason to be concerned. Kansas has practically a gathered a full team in a month.
Depends on if you believe the rumors swirling today. David Sisk does.

Do you know if offers were made and rejected, or is this complaining in general?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT