ADVERTISEMENT

30 for 30

CrazyHeel

Senior
Apr 9, 2013
I can't wait for the new episodes, they have enough for a season. What would y'all title it. Make it funny, include pics. I'll start.
Cash for Cards.
Assests in Arizona.
Mooola in Miami.

While many seem to be reveling in the latest revelations about corruption in college basketball, it saddens me to see confirmation of something I've long suspected. But I agree that this is going to be front page news for some time to come. I fear we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Iceberg-360x360.png

While many seem to be reveling in the latest revelations about corruption in college basketball, it saddens me to see confirmation of something I've long suspected. But I agree that this is going to be front page news for some time to come. I fear we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Iceberg-360x360.png
Arch, to be perfectly blunt, this is not something I suspected --- this is something I knew --- so in other words I got over the being saddened part a long time ago. Right about now the only thing that will sadden me is if the worst culprits escape... or if the NCAA doesn't get a well-deserved come-uppance for being at best asleep at the wheel, or at worst turning a blind eye.

Arch, to be perfectly blunt, this is not something I suspected --- this is something I knew --- so in other words I got over the being saddened part a long time ago. Right about now the only thing that will sadden me is if the worst culprits escape... or if the NCAA doesn't get a well-deserved come-uppance for being at best asleep at the wheel, or at worst turning a blind eye.

KASH for KIDS

1 -877 Kash for Kids. K - A - S - H Kash for Kids.
1 - 877 Kash for Kids.
Donate your kash today!

Yeah, the sad part for me was the year after year of watching this stuff, knowing what was going down and knowing dirty programs were being celebrated for cheating. That was bad but when they made such a spectacle over our AFAM junk it was the lowest point imaginable. You let these primadona (duke, Ky, Arizona, Kansas under Self) programs cheat all day, buy players every year and do nothing about it and you want to hammer us for something that is outside your scope of authority.

For me last Tues was not a sad day at all, it was a great day for me, finally the NCAA is being over ridden by the FBI, maybe we can get some sanity back to this college sport. Those programs that revel;ed in their annual recruiting victories now have to fear the very classes that weeks ago they celebrated with glee! And those phoney propped up images of folks like K, Kalipari, Self, Miller, Pitino can maybe now have the truth opened naked for the whole world to see for what they have been all along...And by stark contrast Roy should be seen in the real light he deserves, the best in the sport today, he does not get nearly the credit he deserves, maybe he will when all this latest chapter is said and done.

Reactions: gary-7
What if I told you that everyone knew something was happening and yet everyone was shocked when it was happening?

Reactions: WhitePhantoms
I mean it wasn't a great movie , but Blue Chips called this nearly 25 years ago. And it's been going down longer than that.
f15340ab-45d4-4cb3-8c1e-27c2bf1e0b56.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT