ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama vs Carolina sweet 16 game thread on Thursday 28 March 2024 in LA

Ingram a drive down the middle and Bacot dunk and a Bama layup but Bacot scores again but Griffin in on fire with another three from Huntington Beach. Somehow got to get some stops

It’s soooooo fast… normally that favors us, we just have to force them to make difficult shots. They do, good on them

Probably the best offense half for Carolina since the Tennessee game with ten three pointers. Personally I would rather see Bacot getting the ball because he seems to be on a mission to score tonight.

Reactions: thompsjj
Man I hate that for rj. I hope he is ok. I just have to believe he will heat up second half. We played absolutely as well as we could on offense. And Alabama is impatient and lazy on offense if we step it up on defense.

Seriously doubt Carolina hits another 10 threes, so they need to lock in better on defense and hope RJ finds his offense. It wouldn’t hurt to slow the pace just a little bit.

Reactions: RP12 and Heelicious
Very strange first half.

If I told you we get 16 first half points from Cadeau and Trimble, we might be disappointed with an 8 pt lead? Maybe not, idk.

At the same time RJ 1/8 and missed the front end FT.

An 8 pt lead isn’t a ton with how Alabama shoots and the pace of this game. Going to need to score it. No real foul trouble. That’s important.

I thought Ryan did a pretty good job on Sears most of the half.

Gonna be tough in the 2nd half because Alabama will come out shooting. Need RJ to step up and make some shots, but we also need to get some stops to keep their 3s from hurting us. They can light it up, so we need to do better job on defense and force them into tough shots. If they make them, tip your hat, but don’t make it easy

Reactions: Heelicious
Gonna be tough in the 2nd half because Alabama will come out shooting. Need RJ to step up and make some shots, but we also need to get some stops to keep their 3s from hurting us. They can light it up, so we need to do better job on defense and force them into tough shots. If they make them, tip your hat, but don’t make it easy
THIS^ they hit hard threes… good job to them, shoot over us and let’s hope percentages even out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT