ADVERTISEMENT

Bilas on the Glenn show...NCAA has NO CASE

Awesome interview. I listened to the whole thing and agreed with not only the UNC talk, but the whole thing!

Awesome interview. I listened to the whole thing and agreed with not only the UNC talk, but the whole thing!

I have said all along that the best you can say about NCAA case is that it is merely a deminiimus case. It lacks merit and jurisdiction.

However, in light of what NCAA has done to uncs reputation, i.e., the negative recruiting this matter has spawned, will NCAA pay for this damage to UNC? NCAA has dragged UNC thru the mud and has caused irreparable damage to UNC.

The NCAA is the party which should be punished here!

Great post heelswin!

I read an interview of Jay Bilas this morning. As we near August 16-17, 2017 should see a bit more reporting on the topic. But as Heelswin points out above, their case lacks merit and jurisdiction. And as to damages, oh my, UNC should file a little something for Emmert and Sankey, just for the hell of it.

I hated Bilas as a player because he was dirty AND a pukie! But now, he is swiftly becoming my favorite voice in sports and one of the few with any real credibility! This witch-hunt just cannot go much longer and I can't wait to see the NCAA implode after losing in federal court!

It amazes me that peeps who have risen to these heights could be so stupid!

Hey, TPFKAPFS, its the old SEC guys hanging out in Indy together, you know, bonding, stroking each other, seeing what other Universities they can hold hostage in an area in which they have no jurisdiction.

I am hopeful that 8-16-2017 and 8-17-2017 will end with UNC prevailing.

Its the mob without the mentality!

"Stupid is as Stupid does, Mrs. Jenkins"

Great post heelswin!

I read an interview of Jay Bilas this morning. As we near August 16-17, 2017 should see a bit more reporting on the topic. But as Heelswin points out above, their case lacks merit and jurisdiction. And as to damages, oh my, UNC should file a little something for Emmert and Sankey, just for the hell of it.

Clearly, Emmert and Stinky have exceeded their authority. They should be held to account for their exceses ... sue the BASTARDS!!!!

Does MBB or FB have and Level sanctions against them in particular or is it against the whole athletic department? I just haven't seen anything specifically stating which programs are up for punishment.

Pick an NOA tyso, they are such screw ups they've led 3 so far....it is athletics, FB, WBB a bit on soccer but frankly they are just a few "extra benefits" but WBB may get hit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT