ADVERTISEMENT

Cam is officially a Heel...

As a teacher I love Summer, but as a Tar Heel fan it is hard to suffer through the bball desert!

Welcome to the Family CJ!

Reactions: Archer2
I know Summer allows the team to develop its bonds and learn to play together! I know players can get stronger, faster, in better shape, and work on their weaknesses. I also know that info will trickle out about super secret scrimmages and pickup games, BUT I NEED college bball to be truly happy, lol!

I know Summer allows the team to develop its bonds and learn to play together! I know players can get stronger, faster, in better shape, and work on their weaknesses. I also know that info will trickle out about super secret scrimmages and pickup games, BUT I NEED college bball to be truly happy, lol!

I feel you!!!

(fixed for U :))
BUT WE NEED Tar Heels bball to be truly happy, lol!

Oh c'mon....

Really?
Guys, a little more info please!
I don't think it has been announced, but there was talk a while back that Pearce Landry's kid (gawd I feel old) would emulate his dad and take a Moorehead and walk on. He's a dead-eye shooter Guard maybe 6'2. Again, not sure this is the case but would be cool. His dad became a major contributor back in the 90s.

The most recent scuttlebutt is a skilled-but-skinny 6'10 Center may have changed his mind about playing in the Ivy League to walk on here. If true and if it's whom I think it is he is also a legacy who can knock down deep balls as well and is probably a couple of years and 20 pounds away from helping us.

The twist in this saga is the 6'10 legacy I'm referring to is the half-brother of --- wait for it --- Wes Miller. Yep, Walker Miller is like a foot taller than Wes. :confused: Go figure.

Last edited:
thanks Gary, appreciates the info and won't hold you to it!
Yeah, I was being reticent to name names since none of this is official, and walk-ons don't sign scholarship papers so we just hafta wait until they show up and/or the program announces it. I certainly hope it's true because both of these legacies would be credits to the program and quite possibly contribute on the court at some point.

It's been a couple of months since I heard anything about Landry Jr. The Miller situation is of course more recent, if he in fact eschews the chance to play at Dartmouth and comes here. I have no idea if it's finalized but the talk seems strong around the program, and apparently it's being talked about elsewhere on the web, so no harm either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT