ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Boston College game thread—-Tuesday 17 January 2023

Love 2-9 in the first half again and 0-4 from 3 and yet he’s still out there. grow a pair Hubert and sit his sorry ass. bad news for us is Love has played himself off any resemblance of NBA draft radar there is, so he will likely go play pro ball somewhere awful or return to us again next year and try to shoot his way back on the radar like he’s done this year.

Love 2-9 in the first half again and 0-4 from 3 and yet he’s still out there. grow a pair Hubert and sit his sorry ass. bad news for us is Love has played himself off any resemblance of NBA draft radar there is, so he will likely go play pro ball somewhere awful or return to us again next year and try to shoot his way back on the radar like he’s done this year.
With fans like this, who needs enemies?

There's no repercussions for his play. He should see the bench way more often with his careless turnovers and down right horrible play. But no, he gets the most minutes and continues to shoot stupid shots.

Our two best shooters Davis and Dunn with 4 shots combined. Leaky 5 shots Love 9 and Puff 2. We need more shots from Davis Dunn and Bacot and more drives and rebounds from the guys shooting to much.

Reactions: xtarheelx
The real shocker is the other team didn't score a 3 pointer in first half.. is that the first time this season?!

And Puff is back to his inconsistent self. He will give you 12-14 one game and hardly anything the next.. we need everyone to step up consistently if we are going to make it deep in tournament.

I know love pisses a lot of people off as he does me sometimes but honestly, he needs to be on the court simply if nothing more than just for his potential and when he may get hot. Does he need to let the game come to him most definitely instead of trying to force it.

you’re missing the point. most everybody else on the team has some sort of leash/boundary that they must play within. if i’m 75% of our team and I get taken out consistently for a poor pass, i’ll-advised shot or a blown defensive assignment, yet I watch Love pretty much do whatever the hell he wants, at some point in time i’m going to check out. if you don’t think that’s a reality, then you are sorely mistaken. for whatever reason that nobody seems to know, Caleb must know one of Hubert’s darkest secrets because he could shit on the court and somebody else would get taken out.

Reactions: TarHeelFanWV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT