ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Boston College game thread—-Tuesday 17 January 2023

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
I am starting this thread 🧵 a little sooner than I like but since my wife and I have to drive to Chapel Hill and check into her hotel before going to the game in person I figured I better get it up and running…

If u have not noticed yet that none of the ESPN networks or the ACC network are showing the game so if u do not have Bally South u will not be able to watch it.

This is the main reason I try my best every game to do a running play by play and a constant score update for people who do not have access to the radio or tv broadcast.

Since I will be in the stands instead of being in my Lazy Boy at home my descriptions of the contest will be much less precise but those out of the Bally South viewing area I will still try and give you updates the best I can…

Let’s home this game will be a springboard for a long winning streak…

Big man wide open again then BACOT a sweet drop step and dunk 10-8 with 13 minutes left in the half. Both teams trying to go deep into the block…

Puff drives into “no man’s land” and throws up a wild shot in the lane- with the wrong hand. Too much dribbling and one on one. Thank goodness for Bacot.

No movement with the ball. Players standing around. Caleb’s just dribbling and his internal clock is like a second to slow. They look lethargic and mechanical

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT