ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Duke in the battle of the Blues game thread on: Saturday 3 February 2024 at the Dean Dome…

UNC was clearly the better team! Very thorough game all around. Only 5 turnovers! That was an impressive win!

Reactions: al would
Strange request but oh well. I am trying to find a good pic showing the score of the game last night to brag and I’m having no luck any suggestions?

Cadeau is shooting 16% from 3. It's hard to even imagine that number, especially considering basically every one is wide open.
His three point attempts looked good but the ball just did not fall. I am sure he will only get better with Paige and Lebo coaching him up

His three point attempts looked good but the ball just did not fall. I am sure he will only get better with Paige and Lebo coaching him up
I hope so. His shots aren't even close. I was watching the game yesterday, and I was like he has to shoot this you cannot not shoot this.... but as soon as he released it I was like darnit why would he shoot this. If he can just hit it when he is left wide open, it would open so much more up.

As much as everyone bemoaned Leaky, he at least hit them to like 30%

Cadeau's shot doesn't look good in my opinion tho. It looks fundamentally off atm. Like he is trying to aim it instead of shooting it naturally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT