ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Timely tweet for you idiots who think Trump really did tell people to drink Chlorox.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside”

trump never said anything about drinking bleach. He commented on injecting disenfectant.

psa: don’t do that

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside”

trump never said anything about drinking bleach. He commented on injecting disenfectant.

psa: don’t do that

he was talking about injecting light- this is actually a thing.

quote the parts before and after your selected quote instead of pulling one line out of context.

or would you like me to do it?

Reactions: Terror Beard
Ok, I will do it. Here’s the full :

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

so yeah, when the media told you that Trump said to drink/inject bleach, this is what he actually said.

and again, none of you libs decided to check for yourself and just relied on your news to tell you what happened.

when are you going to realize that the media lies to you non-stop, especially when Trump is the topic? Do you still believe the “fine people” hoax too?

Reactions: Terror Beard
Seems to me he obviously changed the subject from ultraviolet whatever to disinfectant and then references injecting it. but I don’t really care. he never said drink bleach

Last edited:
Looks like well known anti-Semite and wanna be dictator Andy Cuomo got his shit pushed in.

about time.

Several Trump-fans literally drank disinfectant, like bleach, so blame them while you blame the media for misunderstanding Trump's instruction which was to inject it rather than drink it.

tenor.gif

Reactions: prlyles
Several Trump-fans literally drank disinfectant, like bleach, so blame them while you blame the media for misunderstanding Trump's instruction which was to inject it rather than drink it.

might want to run that bullshit through the debunkulator before posting.

I poasted his transcript. I’m sorry you lack the ability to read and comprehend it. Maybe next time, if you behave, I will poast a video.

The video puts the transcript to shame. The transcript, depending on how closely you pay attention, makes Trump almost sounds like he knows what he's talking about. The video? Haha! The video is just... awesome. And, there's a hidden gem at about 1:35 into it that is just a keeper!

He’s a master of his craft, that’s for certain
His "craft?" He's about as full of shit as a human being can be. And, he's managed to coerce otherwise-rational people to totally abandon their values in order to go down with his orange bull-ship. That's one helluva craft!

His "craft?" He's about as full of shit as a human being can be. And, he's managed to coerce otherwise-rational people to totally abandon their values in order to go down with his orange bull-ship. That's one helluva craft!

sure is.

might want to run that bullshit through the debunkulator before posting.
Which part? The part about Trump fans drinking disinfectant, need links? Or the part where trump said "disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

Which part? The part about Trump fans drinking disinfectant, need links? Or the part where trump said "disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

the part about people drinking bleach is of no concern to me. If someone is stupid enough to believe the Fake News, then that’s on them.

the quote you have posted is completely out of context and dishonest, which I have come to expect from you. I posted the entire transcript.

You are a hack and a fraud. Watching you get your comeuppance is going to be as enjoyable as the last lying idiot lib meltdown that occurred here a few years back.

the part about people drinking bleach is of no concern to me. If someone is stupid enough to believe the Fake News, then that’s on them.

the quote you have posted is completely out of context and dishonest, which I have come to expect from you. I posted the entire transcript.

You are a hack and a fraud. Watching you get your comeuppance is going to be as enjoyable as the last lying idiot lib meltdown that occurred here a few years back.
This Kansas guy didn't drink bleach because of my post, he drank bleach because of what Trump said and asked of Birx on camera.

Above you said we're misinterpreting Trump and that he was talking about light injection, but what about Trump's own take on his "sarcasm" where he said "disinfectant on the inside"?

Trump:
“I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside but it does kill it and it would kill it on the hands and it would make things much better,”

"https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article242326966.html"

Last edited:
The mayor of Austin, TX done a video telling the public to not travel and stay at home from him timeshare in Mexico.

Do as I say not as I do!

does anyone care? Rudy has played his part.
And, that was one helluva part.

In the new Borat film.

An outdoor press conference at the wrong location.

Hair mascara bleeding down his face.

Farting in front of a congressional committee hearing.

And, the finale... contracting Covid 19 and being admitted to the hospital.

Bravo!!!

Reactions: blazers
It is harder to get feral cats to live near a seafood restaurant than it is to get some of you to respond.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
This Kansas guy didn't drink bleach because of my post, he drank bleach because of what Trump said and asked of Birx on camera.

Above you said we're misinterpreting Trump and that he was talking about light injection, but what about Trump's own take on his "sarcasm" where he said "disinfectant on the inside"?

Trump:
“I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside but it does kill it and it would kill it on the hands and it would make things much better,”

"https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article242326966.html"
"Norman didn’t identify where the man had gotten the advice."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT