ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Agreed. Taking the profits out of the industry will turn a lot of positive NPV investment projects in new innovative therapies into negative NPV projects and thus stifle innovation for potentially transformative drugs going forward.

Yep. Listen, any time you can defund the companies who are producing things that save lives you just have to do it. I'm glad that Bernie stood up to big pharma and declined the heart stents that were a product of this costly innovation. Oh wait...

Yep. Listen, any time you can defund the companies who are producing things that save lives you just have to do it. I'm glad that Bernie stood up to big pharma and declined the heart stents that were a product of this costly innovation. Oh wait...
You tell them dadtogoatchildren.

I am at my church running video and sound for a funeral. The crowd is made up of 80% elderly folks. Its amazing to watch people hug and shake hands. Most are masked, so i assume that saved their lives. Im not scared of the virus, but most of these old folks have many underlying issues. 4 rows with 35 people packed in tight. And everyone contacting everyone on the front row.

I hesitate a bit with Moderna until the data comes out (they, unlike Pfzier, would put misleading shit out to boost stock prices) but assuming this is legit it's promising.

They had to reopen the Covid floor at the hospital my friend works at and it's a freaking disaster there again.

I hesitate a bit with Moderna until the data comes out (they, unlike Pfzier, would put misleading shit out to boost stock prices) but assuming this is legit it's promising.

They had to reopen the Covid floor at the hospital my friend works at and it's a freaking disaster there again.
Is covid the thing that disappeared after the election?

You're not making any sense. We're talking about the CV and the potential vaccines, when you want to discuss that in this thread - I'll respond.

LOL. Like I give a shit what you respond to. If you'd f*ck off and stop quoting me, we wouldn't even be having this exchange.

Reactions: UNC71-00
LOL. Like I give a shit what you respond to. If you'd f*ck off and stop quoting me, we wouldn't even be having this exchange.

You quoted my poast to start this pointless exchange this morning with some random "wreck shit" comment that made no sense.

And you are free to disregard anything I write. In fact, I advise it.

Oh don't worry, I don't take anything you say with regard. I'm using this meltdown you and a few others are experiencing as pure comedy.

As I said in the other thread - try to have a good day and feel better. Ts and Ps man.

Oh don't worry, I don't take anything you say with regard. I'm using this meltdown you and a few others are experiencing as pure comedy.

As I said in the other thread - try to have a good day and feel better. Ts and Ps man.

I'm doing well when I see the MAGA crowd rallying. Trump's Presidency may be over. But a new kind of fun has begun.

And for someone who disregards my poasts, you sure seem unable to do it this morning.

Reactions: UNC71-00
watched this morning...had no idea they were at +50% positive rate...but they got their motorcycle parade in, so all good.
There's a client of mine, who has become sort of a long-distance pal (one of the perks of what I do). I've mentioned him before in my discussions about the Redskins. He's Lakota and lives on the reservation that borders Nebraska and SD. He told me that there have been about a dozen suicides on the reservation since this has escalated in SD and most of them were TEENAGERS!!!

There's a client of mine, who has become sort of a long-distance pal (one of the perks of what I do). I've mentioned him before in my discussions about the Redskins. He's Lakota and lives on the reservation that borders Nebraska and SD. He told me that there have been about a dozen suicides on the reservation since this has escalated in SD and most of them were TEENAGERS!!!

awful

If you travelled to that area you'd understand how bad it is virus or no virus.

If you travelled to that area you'd understand how bad it is virus or no virus.

In a 2005 interview, Cecilia Fire Thunder, the first female president of the Oglala Sioux Tribe, noted, "[Sixty-eight] percent of the college graduates on the reservation are women. Seventy percent of the jobs are held by women. Over 90 percent of the jobs in our schools are held by women."[59]

• As of 2011, population estimates of the reservation range from 28,000 to 40,000. Numerous enrolled members of the tribe live off the reservation.[60]
  • 80% of residents are unemployed;
  • 98% of the residents live below the Federal poverty level[citation needed]
  • Average per capita income in Oglala Lakota County is $4,000;
  • The infant mortality rate is five times higher than the national average;
  • Native American amputation rates due to diabetes are three to four times higher than the national average;
  • Death rate due to diabetes is three times higher than the national average;
  • Teen suicide is four times the national average; and
  • Life expectancy in 2007 was estimated to be 48 for males and 52 for females.[61]

Jesus Christ. Yeah, gonna go out on a limb and say this area was bad well before CV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT