ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Trump and Trumpism is part trainwreck, part comedy of errors, part fascinating and part sad. You can't look away. The shock and entertainment value isn't going away soon. Get used to it and next time don't elect a clown who wants to be a mob-boss dictator.
dude, it's no skin off my back that Trump has permanently scarred you. I'm as entertained by your derangement as you say you are. This is a message board, and my pointing out your tender sensibilities is why there is a board for that purpose. You keep crying over someone who, although absent continues to dwell in your head, and I'll keep laughing at you in messages.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Just got mine.

I'm not getting the shot. My family won't get the shot. But I don't care if other people get the shot. But I will say that it's a bit irritating that healthy 30 somethings are bragging about being vaccinated while millions of elderly and vulnerable folks sit around and wait. I don't mean this as shitting on you, but did it cross your mind at all that maybe you should go to the back of the line?

Reactions: bleeduncblue
I'm not getting the shot. My family won't get the shot. But I don't care if other people get the shot. But I will say that it's a bit irritating that healthy 30 somethings are bragging about being vaccinated while millions of elderly and vulnerable folks sit around and wait. I don't mean this as shitting on you, but did it cross your mind at all that maybe you should go to the back of the line?

Nope. For reasons I won’t share on a public board.

Reactions: uncfootball-
dude, it's no skin off my back that Trump has permanently scarred you. I'm as entertained by your derangement as you say you are. This is a message board, and my pointing out your tender sensibilities is why there is a board for that purpose. You keep crying over someone who, although absent continues to dwell in your head, and I'll keep laughing at you in messages.
Great - we're both entertained via Trump! Good times for all, i'll be sure to share more trumpy things old and new.

No one, and I mean not a soul on this board, believes differently. While you're a noob here, I think pretty much everyone is aware of your extreme case of TDS.
Cool, maybe on the other thread we can discuss your extreme TGS- Trump Gullibility Syndrome or is it TCS, Trump Cult Syndrome?

Reactions: strummingram
OIP.VHKuQtQY5n0ReRD1c4ZxmAHaHa

I wonder if those he threw under the bus are shaken from the spell?
LOL, so ironic for the totally spellbound to talk of others' need to break a spell.

So scary for you it must be. I hope Trump does you a favor and snaps his finger before they put you in a padded room where you can only babble on endlessly about some humongous orange guy literally throwing people under a bus.

LOL, so ironic for the totally spellbound to talk of others' need to break a spell.

So scary for you it must be. I hope Trump does you a favor and snaps his finger before they put you in a padded room where you can only babble on endlessly about some humongous orange guy literally throwing people under a bus.

Liberals are so dumb. They will literally punch someone in the face and then melt down and accuse the opposition of doing exactly what they just did. It's their way now.

There has never been a cult as strong in numbers and as vehement in their beliefs as the anti-Trump Cult.

Liberals are so dumb. They will literally punch someone in the face and then melt down and accuse the opposition of doing exactly what they just did. It's their way now.

There has never been a cult as strong in numbers and as vehement in their beliefs as the anti-Trump Cult.
yep, that's how you know you're dealing with a lib...they'll come over and stand on your lawn to tell you to keep off their grass. One of them would burn a cross in your yard and then tell you what a racist you are.

And they'll tell you how you're part of a cult for supporting a President. But they'll deny being part of a cult, even as they gather together on a message board to whine collectively about that same former President. As in not even president anymore. All you can do is laugh.

they'll come over and stand on your lawn to tell you to keep off their grass. One of them would burn a cross in your yard and then tell you what a racist you are. And they'll tell you how you're part of a cult for supporting a President. But they'll deny being part of a cult, even as they gather together on a message board to whine collectively about that same former President. As in not even president anymore. All you can do is laugh.
Promise? Cuz that other shit you preceded with is some Hogwarts-level nonsense. Which "one of them" will burn a cross in your yard?

TCS, Trump Cult Syndrome?
#totallynotacult

I hope it's ok I use that, @strummingram I'm not sure if my application to our totallynotacult cult got lost in the mail or whatever, but I haven't heard back from you on it. I drank the kool-aid, got the brand, and did that thing with the goat as asked. Hoping to hear back soon.

NC is opening up some. That means a limited number of people at diamond heels games and basketball games. That's assuming people actually want to watch the basketball team in person.

https://governor.nc.gov/news/govern...-restrictions-north-carolina-trends-stabilize

but the dumb bastard vetoed the 'back to school bill' .... i guess there's not enough $$$ in getting kids back in school. thankfully it looks like the NC Senate will be able to override the Pooper veto.

The only people who Trump left well-off are those who were already well-off. I doubt you're happy, either. As always, you sound pretty bitter.
yeah, I guess all those people who got jobs were pretty pissed off about the change in their status. Maintaining or improving our particular individual status quos is never a given when the leadership changes. Trump came through for me, Biden is already gnawing at the supporting woodwork like a liberal rat, and you still sound like a moron. Sorry, but I doubt I'm going to start gauging my happiness by your perception of anything.

Looks like everyone who wants a vaccine will have one by the end of May. Good news!

Earlier than that, 300 million will be available but 300 million don't want the vaccine. About 35% of the population won't take it when offered. I'd bet by April 1st anyone who wants one will be able to make an appointment to get it that week.

Reactions: gteeitup
Earlier than that, 300 million will be available but 300 million don't want the vaccine. About 35% of the population won't take it when offered. I'd bet by April 1st anyone who wants one will be able to make an appointment to get it that week.

Hey, I got the vaccine yesterday. I feel pretty good except for my face feels a bit weird.

Ugly_Beautiful_July5_2008_1_350_278_85_c1_c_c_0_0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT