ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Earlier than that, 300 million will be available but 300 million don't want the vaccine. About 35% of the population won't take it when offered. I'd bet by April 1st anyone who wants one will be able to make an appointment to get it that week.

looking like early april here...some attorney friends of ours have volunteered to work the sites to get theirs early...also, happy about teachers being eligible beginning monday, so our kids will go back...hopefully our son will be able to visit campuses this spring and summer, because he has to decide soon.

we’re still not ready to conduct in-person meetings or see clients because, well, it’s south carolina where some believe january 6th should be a national holiday.

Reactions: dadika13
we’re still not ready to conduct in-person meetings or see clients because, well, it’s south carolina where some believe january 6th should be a national holiday.

What do the events of January 6th have to do with the virus?

looking like early april here...some attorney friends of ours have volunteered to work the sites to get theirs early...also, happy about teachers being eligible beginning monday, so our kids will go back...hopefully our son will be able to visit campuses this spring and summer, because he has to decide soon.

And, March 4th- tomorrow- is inauguration day!

What's the deal with that? Does that represent something significant in history or did they just randomly choose that date for Trump's rise from the ashes?
I'm not sure. It's probably just some fluke loophole that someone is using to bullshit the cult.

I'm not sure. It's probably just some fluke loophole that someone is using to bullshit the cult.
I just googled "this day in history." Apparently on March 4th 1789, the first US Congress met and declared the Constitution in effect. I'm guessing that's why they picked that date. Wonder what the next fake date will be?

There was no attempt to be funny. I was simply pointing out that there’s nothing fake about March 4th.

I could have said it differently. I guess I should have gone with “WTF do you mean by the words, “fake date”?
Ya, seeing March 4th referred to as a fake date reminded me of the joke (trick?) of "Does England have a July 4th?"

I just googled "this day in history." Apparently on March 4th 1789, the first US Congress met and declared the Constitution in effect. I'm guessing that's why they picked that date. Wonder what the next fake date will be?
I just asked a buddy of mine, who has a friend who is a full-blown Qanon "member." My buddy is sort of half-indoctrinated, but he's one of these who has supplies for the Apocalypse. As long as we don't talk about religion or politics, we're good.

He said it was something to do with Trump will being only the 19th president because, after the Civil War, the USA became "incorporated" and was no longer the... get this... "United States of America." It was known, after the incorporation, as "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." And, there hasn't been a "legitimate" president of the United States ever since then. Then, he went into more details about each of us, our SSN's and how our names are "ALL CAPS" on legal papers, but our "real selves" are the Upper Case and Lower Case-only letter-version. I ran out of bread crumbs after that. And, March 4th was a prior inauguration day, as well, I think he said.

• Wow
Reactions: gteeitup
There was no attempt to be funny. I was simply pointing out that there’s nothing fake about March 4th.

I could have said it differently. I guess I should have gone with “WTF do you mean by the words, “fake date”?
Sorry, I assumed you were following the discussion. Some fringe, far right Trump supporters have declared Trump will be president again on March 4th. There have been many dates that they have chosen since he lost and some people have actually believed it was going to happen. The fake part was referring to the event of Trump being declared president again, not the day itself.

I just asked a buddy of mine, who has a friend who is a full-blown Qanon "member." My buddy is sort of half-indoctrinated, but he's one of these who has supplies for the Apocalypse. As long as we don't talk about religion or politics, we're good.

He said it was something to do with Trump will being only the 19th president because, after the Civil War, the USA became "incorporated" and was no longer the... get this... "United States of America." It was known, after the incorporation, as "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." And, there hasn't been a "legitimate" president of the United States ever since then. Then, he went into more details about each of us, our SSN's and how our names are "ALL CAPS" on legal papers, but our "real selves" are the Upper Case and Lower Case-only letter-version. I ran out of bread crumbs after that. And, March 4th was a prior inauguration day, as well, I think he said.
Oh, well now it all makes sense.

Sorry, I assumed you were following the discussion. Some fringe, far right Trump supporters have declared Trump will be president again on March 4th. There have been many dates that they have chosen since he lost and some people have actually believed it was going to happen. The fake part was referring to the event of Trump being declared president again, not the day itself.

They claim he will be President or they claim he will be their leader? If it’s the former, I need a reputable link. I’m honestly curious. I know nothing about QAnon.

They claim he will be President or they claim he will be their leader? If it’s the former, I need a reputable link. I’m honestly curious. I know nothing about QAnon.
I have no idea what Qanon is either. Don't know, don't care, never will, and I am good with that.

It is odd to me how obsessed people are with tagging all ~74M who voted for Trump as deep Qanon cultists. I know a lot of people who voted for DJT, almost entirely based on his policies vs. Biden / Harris left policies.

I don't know of anyone anywhere who has any idea what Qanon is - or even cares to find out. So maybe there are more like 74 Qanon people - and not the 74M Qanon Trumpsters the TDS crowd tries to portray.

The way they left is off the rails with smearing all the 74M DJT (or DJT policy) voters as all avowed QAnon cultists is some next-level trippy sh_t.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
I have no idea what Qanon is either. Don't know, don't care, never will, and I am good with that.

It is odd to me how obsessed people are with tagging all ~74M who voted for Trump as deep Qanon cultists. I know a lot of people who voted for DJT, almost entirely based on his policies vs. Biden / Harris left policies.

I don't know of anyone anywhere who has any idea what Qanon is - or even cares to find out. So maybe there are more like 74 Qanon people - and not the 74M Qanon Trumpsters the TDS crowd tries to portray.

The way they left is off the rails with smearing all the 74M DJT (or DJT policy) voters as all avowed QAnon cultists is some next-level trippy sh_t.

Did you just smear the entire left by accusing them of smearing all Trump supporters?

*checks replay*

Claim he will be president. As of right now, Qanon is like most crazy fringe groups. They don't have reputable sources. That's what makes them crazy fringe groups. If you want some laughs, you can check out the crazy shit they post on 4chan, parlor and other chat boards. It's actually pretty funny reading.
It is odd to me how obsessed people are with tagging all ~74M who voted for Trump as deep Qanon cultists.
I literally said they were a fringe group.

They had plenty of coverage during Trump rallies and the storming of the capitol, so I find that hard to believe.

ETA: It's possible that you've heard of them, but not actually knew it was them. Some of their conspiracy theories have become mainstream, so you have heard about their beliefs, but might not know they were the source.

Last edited:
Did you just smear the entire left by accusing them of smearing all Trump supporters?

*checks replay*
Granted, that was sloppy, lazy. I stand corrected. It is not all left, or center left. I should have just said anyone who tries to connect anyone who voted for DJT automatically as a QAnon cultist, I don't understand.

Its not all the left, but many in certain media outlets for example do make the two groups (DJT voters and QAnon cultists) to be all the same people. When again, I think 95+% of DJT voters have no idea what QAnon is. That seems wrong to me.

Some recent polling fwiw showed about 30% of republicans agree with Qanon claims. That doesnt make them Qanon of course. I’d say it’s prob similar with dems and antifa but I don’t know.

Reactions: tarheel0910

💯

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
Claim he will be president. As of right now, Qanon is like most crazy fringe groups. They don't have reputable sources. That's what makes them crazy fringe groups. If you want some laughs, you can check out the crazy shit they post on 4chan, parlor and other chat boards. It's actually pretty funny reading.

I literally said they were a fringe group.

They had plenty of coverage during Trump rallies and the storming of the capitol, so I find that hard to believe.

ETA: It's possible that you've heard of them, but not actually knew it was them. Some of their conspiracy theories have become mainstream, so you have heard about their beliefs, but might not know they were the source.
You're the only person I know that reads QAnon/4Chan so I'll take your word for it.

Reactions: UNC '92
You're the only person I know that reads QAnon/4Chan so I'll take your word for it.
Never went to it until the election stuff started up. Only been to it about 5-6 times, but it's been gold everytime. I am curious why all you guys are pretending you've never heard of this stuff or don't know anybody who knows about it. Do you think it's going to make Trump look bad or something?

I hear eastern NC counties are pretty wide open now, giving vaccines to anybody. I guess it's leftovers due to low demand?

Granted, that was sloppy, lazy. I stand corrected. It is not all left, or center left. I should have just said anyone who tries to connect anyone who voted for DJT automatically as a QAnon cultist, I don't understand.

Its not all the left, but many in certain media outlets for example do make the two groups (DJT voters and QAnon cultists) to be all the same people. When again, I think 95+% of DJT voters have no idea what QAnon is. That seems wrong to me.
I should start using the term non-qanon-cult when I say #stopthesteal people are in a cult.

Never went to it until the election stuff started up. Only been to it about 5-6 times, but it's been gold everytime. I am curious why all you guys are pretending you've never heard of this stuff or don't know anybody who knows about it. Do you think it's going to make Trump look bad or something?
I've heard of it plenty. I said you're the only person I know that reads it, and talks about reading it, etc.

I'm more worried about it making you look bad than Trump. I think it's like PackPride. Go there a few times for some laughs, sure. But if you keep going back and talking about it, people might start to think you're a wuffie.

I've heard of it plenty. I said you're the only person I know that reads it, and talks about reading it, etc.

I'm more worried about it making you look bad than Trump. I think it's like PackPride. Go there a few times for some laughs, sure. But if you keep going back and talking about it, people might start to think you're a wuffie.
Point taken. Although I do think it's unfair to compare them to pack pride. No one is that crazy.

this one time, last fall, in miami, trump was asked about it on tv, and was unaware of the movement or any conspiracy theories with q.

this was the same night with the trump plant in the shadowed back corner shaking her head as if the preacher man was in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT