ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

This looks like something someone might've posted a full yr ago without much thought about how easy it is to be a hermit, and the economic impact of hermits and people who are "hermitting" to protect hermits they care about.

Now try English.

Well... first of all, having a surgical procedure doesn't, directly, endanger the lives of other people. It certainly doesn't endanger the lives of strangers that come into close contact with you.
So a fetus is not in close contact with its host, I get it now. Look I have very mixed feelings about abortion but "My body, my choice" should still apply. You can't have it both ways.

So a fetus is not in close contact with its host, I get it now. Look I have very mixed feelings about abortion but "My body, my choice" should still apply. You can't have it both ways.
A fetus is not a separate, antonymous human being with its own identity and life with a history and obligations, its own separate family and acquaintances, and work environment that can also be affected by the choice of "the host" infecting all of them and having the entire process repeat itself. This comparison is absurd. There is no "both ways" anywhere near this lame attempt to compare some other right-wing political chip to a scientifically-proven measure of trying to contain/prevent-the-spread of a virus.

A more accurate, and equally-lame, comparison of this square morality peg that you're trying to fit into a round scientific hole, would be equating the fetus to a condom in a sexual encounter in order to prevent HIV. You throw the condom, and the fetus away, after the procedure. THAT'S what you're doing here.

a scientifically-proven measure of trying to contain/prevent-the-spread of a virus.

R86feecb55c7ad8a71f53fbcb59ab24f1

To solve hesitancy among the trumpers, just rename one of the vaccines to hydroxychloroquime.

Do I have to wait for my second shot? Shoulda tracked down J&J!

Too bad donuts lead to the co-morbidities that covid likes, I guess that's part of the hook?

Not sure I follow. Getting a free donut with your vaccination is like an extra in-your-face to Covid, is it not? Now people can become diabetic without worrying about how their death will be considered statistically. 'Hey Covid, FU! I just got vaccinated AND I'm eating a free donut so FU again, you're screwed out of my body count either way.'

To solve hesitancy among the trumpers, just rename one of the vaccines to hydroxychloroquime.

You should be grateful to DT, he apparently has given you a reason to live. How many years do you think it will take for you to come to grips with the fact that he isn't President any more?

Kinda interesting IMO, cuz i feel Birx & Fauci shat the bed at times or were semi-complicit, enabling:

Kinda interesting IMO, cuz i feel Birx & Fauci shat the bed at times or were semi-complicit, enabling:

science and politics don’t mix well. In fact they’re pretty much polar opposites. People in general seem to trust priests and politicians over science. Fauci and birx seemed to me were totally unprepared and unqualified to deal with how politicized covid would become. (By both “sides”) Who could blame them. I don’t think anyone saw it coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: blazers
EytYxg4UcAAofVJ
Someone explain Michigan to me
"
EytYxg4UcAAofVJ
"Someone explain Michigan to me"

it's a two-part state, and the lower part looks like a mitten. Some say God made it with his hand, but God don't wear no mitten. I used to live there, and I can attest to the fact that it's a great place to have been from. Now it's a place of rot and ruin and despair and depravity of all sorts. So there are still opportunities there. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Heelicious
"
EytYxg4UcAAofVJ

it's a two-part state, and the lower part looks like a mitten. Some say God made it with his hand, but God don't wear no mitten. I used to live there, and I can attest to the fact that it's a great place to have been from. Now it's a place of rot and ruin and despair and depravity of all sorts. So there are still opportunities there. Hope this helps.
A little break-down on the other 49 would be helpful too.

"
EytYxg4UcAAofVJ

Maybe God has a malformed left hand.

A little break-down on the other 49 would be helpful too.
no problem. North Carolina is a fantastic place to live for the most part, and it so happens that that is where I now live. Beaches, mountains, other stuff in the middle and BBQ from end to end. The remaining forty-eight don't count for much, and that's about as little as I can break them down. I should probably mention though that there is an inordinate amount of human interaction with farm animals up in the northeastern states, but I won't go into that at this time. Hope this helps.

Coronavirus? Is this still a thing? I had plum forgotten about it.
There are over a thousand NC'rs hospitalized due to covid today, a third in ICU.
Probably 30-50 north carolinians died yesterday alone... if trends match what was happening in early March.

So for thousands of north carolinians it is immediately in their face. Michigan - different story.

There are over a thousand NC'rs hospitalized due to covid today, a third in ICU.
Probably 30-50 north carolinians died yesterday alone... if trends match what was happening in early March.

So for thousands of north carolinians it is immediately in their face. Michigan - different story.

I don't live in either of those places.

no problem. North Carolina is a fantastic place to live for the most part, and it so happens that that is where I now live. Beaches, mountains, other stuff in the middle and BBQ from end to end. The remaining forty-eight don't count for much, and that's about as little as I can break them down. I should probably mention though that there is an inordinate amount of human interaction with farm animals up in the northeastern states, but I won't go into that at this time. Hope this helps.

Have you ever actually been to the Northeast before?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT