ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Have you ever actually been to the Northeast before?
and put myself in the middle of all that depravity? Actually yes, I've been to NYC a number of times. I managed to get out unviolated each time, but seeing residents having carnal knowledge of goats and sheep right there on the sidewalks and in hotel lobbies and stuff was too much for me.

And the BBQ was only so so.

There are over a thousand NC'rs hospitalized due to covid today, a third in ICU.
Probably 30-50 north carolinians died yesterday alone... if trends match what was happening in early March.

So for thousands of north carolinians it is immediately in their face. Michigan - different story.
They must have stopped wearing masks.

and put myself in the middle of all that depravity? Actually yes, I've been to NYC a number of times. I managed to get out unviolated each time, but seeing residents having carnal knowledge of goats and sheep right there on the sidewalks and in hotel lobbies and stuff was too much for me.

And the BBQ was only so so.

Well the northeast isn't known for BBQ so I'll give you that lol.

I just find it ironic that you associate the northeast with farm animals considering most people around here have never even seen a goat or sheep in real life.

Small nuance is that allowing it to run free gives larger chance of mutation into something that might leap/escape the vaccine protections. Theoretically herd immunity will happen eventually, but does herd immunity get delayed if enough mutations occur?
As long as you're feeding your neuroses, might as well factor in a random mile-wide asteroid or two and maybe a catastrophic eruption of the Yellowstone caldera. That'll for sure put the kibosh on some herd immunity. Hold me.

Well the northeast isn't known for BBQ so I'll give you that lol.

I just find it ironic that you associate the northeast with farm animals considering most people around here have never even seen a goat or sheep in real life.
dude I'm telling you. I was staying at the New Yorker a number of years ago and I came down to the lobby to meet my dinner date, and I swear to God the concierge was drilling a dead sow right out in the open, and no one even seemed to notice.

LMAO. I find it hilarious that anyone could possibly take seriously the notion that there's rampant beastiality occurring in some section of the country, even in those areas that DO have lots of farm animals (with the exception of the animal husbandry areas at State. We all know what goes on there). But throw something out there as a joke or a rub that you think is obviously not to be believed, and you never know if it will somehow gain some traction. It's more fun than a barrel of prlyles to see feathers ruffled over such complete nonsense.

dude I'm telling you. I was staying at the New Yorker a number of years ago and I came down to the lobby to meet my dinner date, and I swear to God the concierge was drilling a dead sow right out in the open, and no one even seemed to notice.

LMAO. I find it hilarious that anyone could possibly take seriously the notion that there's rampant beastiality occurring in some section of the country, even in those areas that DO have lots of farm animals (with the exception of the animal husbandry areas at State. We all know what goes on there). But throw something out there as a joke or a rub that you think is obviously not to be believed, and you never know if it will somehow gain some traction. It's more fun than a barrel of prlyles to see feathers ruffled over such complete nonsense.

Hey at least the mark of a good troll is whether you can't tell when someone is kidding or not.

Reactions: blazers

At least your story involved beastiality and not gayness.

Hey at least the mark of a good troll is whether you can't tell when someone is kidding or not.
LOL, I can troll with the best when I want to, but when someone believes that someone is serious about open beastiality in the streets of a major city, I'm not sure that good trolling is what that signifies....if you know what I'm saying.

LOL, I can troll with the best when I want to, but when someone believes that someone is serious about open beastiality in the streets of a major city, I'm not sure that good trolling is what that signifies....if you know what I'm saying.
Not surprised you are into animals but I am surprised you have been out of state.

Not surprised you are into animals but I am surprised you have been out of state.
"Not surprised you are into animals but I am surprised you have been out of state."

If you don't know what I'm saying, ^THIS is what I'm saying. See what I'm saying?

Trolling the profoundly gullible is like dynamiting carp. There's no challenge and all you bagged is a carp, the dumbest, most worthless fish in the pond.

Last edited:
If you don't knog, ^THIS is what I'm saying. See what I'm saying?but funny
This was stolen but funny

“Somewhere there is a tree working tirelessly at producing oxygen. You owe that tree an apology.”

"If you don't knog, ^THIS is what I'm saying. See what I'm saying?but funny"

This was stolen but funny

“Somewhere there is a tree working tirelessly at producing oxygen. You owe that tree an apology.”

knog? Damn son, can't you even click the quote button without fvcking it up?

I was staying at the New Yorker a number of years ago and I came down to the lobby to meet my dinner date, and I swear to God the concierge was drilling a dead sow right out in the open, and no one even seemed to notice.
While the crap about the concierge is hard enough to believe, the idea of old and stupid actually having a "dinner date" in NYC is completely laughable . . . unless it was with the dead swine.

my 2nd moderna is tomorrow, heard it’s a bitch to get through...i’m cool with that, the old “nothing worth it is easy” is me anyway, but i can’t stop thinking about what i’ll eat.

not sure if it’s the euphoria for getting it or that fact that i haven’t had meat in five years and i’m craving beef ribs, haha.

my 2nd moderna is tomorrow, heard it’s a bitch to get through...i’m cool with that, the old “nothing worth it is easy” is me anyway, but i can’t stop thinking about what i’ll eat.

not sure if it’s the euphoria for getting it or that fact that i haven’t had meat in five years and i’m craving beef ribs, haha.

Did you just say you haven’t eaten meat in five years?...

You can’t just casually slip that in there and expect us not to judge you for it

Come on man, explain this......

Reactions: gteeitup
Did you just say you haven’t eaten meat in five years?...

You can’t just casually slip that in there and expect us not to judge you for it
i just stopped one day, yep...nothing but seafood, gardein products, fruit, and veggies.

His wife wont let him :cool:

she followed soon after.

Come on man, explain this......

just had the urge to see what it would do and it’s been fine, minus the the first couple of months...i’ve cheated twice to have things i’ve never had; elk and pheasant, but that’s it.

anyway, now i can’t stop thinking of ribs.

i just stopped one day, yep...nothing but seafood, gardein products, fruit, and veggies.

she followed soon after.

just had the urge to see what it would do and it’s been fine, minus the the first couple of months...i’ve cheated twice to have things i’ve never had; elk and pheasant, but that’s it.

I have a far enough time finding things to eat that are real low in carbs

she followed soon after.

"anyway, now i can’t stop thinking of ribs."

ribs of celery? Do you smoke them? Wet or dry?

ETA damn you, now I can't stop thinking of ribs either. I think I might have to do something about it.

Last edited:
"anyway, now i can’t stop thinking of ribs."

ribs of celery? Do you smoke them? Wet or dry?

ETA damn you, now I can't stop thinking of ribs either. I think I might have to do something about it.
hey, i put peanut butter, pimento cheese, and garlic hummus on my celery, thank you.

you might be impressed with what i can do with the egg when i also have to do steaks and burgers for the kids and friends...and my eggplant burger is phenomenal, haha.

My wife visited some cow feed lots for work... then some documentaries on "big food", now won't buy or order beef or pork for demand reasons (though she'll eat it if a friend already cooked it)

Anyway, don't watch food processing or animal industry documentaries unless you want to taste a little guilt with every bite of steak or ham.

Also have to keep her away from the hipster farmer's mkt or she'll buy the expensive organic, free-range, had a quaint home and several good friends type of chicken. Or venison.

My wife visited some cow feed lots for work... then some documentaries on "big food", now won't buy or order beef or pork for demand reasons (though she'll eat it if a friend already cooked it)

Anyway, don't watch food processing or animal industry documentaries unless you want to taste a little guilt with every bite of steak or ham.

Also have to keep her away from the hipster farmer's mkt or she'll buy the expensive organic, free-range, had a quaint home and several good friends type of chicken. Or venison.
I taste no guilt when eating meat.

I did come to a bit of a revelation one day while fishing. I threw my cast net and caught around 40 bait fish. Most of those didnt make it by the end of the day. Multiply that times hundreds of recreational fishermen in a local area. Thats alot of life loss to catch a limit on flounder. But that lasted about 10 seconds once i thought about that flounder baked and stuffed with crab meat

hey, i put peanut butter, pimento cheese, and garlic hummus on my celery, thank you.

you might be impressed with what i can do with the egg when i also have to do steaks and burgers for the kids and friends...and my eggplant burger is phenomenal, haha.
I'm no vegan, but celery makes a great snack, even with just a little ranch. And putting the things you listed on celery, like peanut butter and pimiento cheese, is a lot healthier than bread or crackers.

On the other hand, GTFO with the garlic hummus. WTF is hummus anyway? It sounds like something you eat with the hand you don't wipe with. NTTAWWT, of course.

I taste no guilt when eating meat.

I did come to a bit of a revelation one day while fishing. I threw my cast net and caught around 40 bait fish. Most of those didnt make it by the end of the day. Multiply that times hundreds of recreational fishermen in a local area. Thats alot of life loss to catch a limit on flounder. But that lasted about 10 seconds once i thought about that flounder baked and stuffed with crab meat
Real crabmeat, or made from the stuff at the bottom of your net?

Netflix has a documentary on over-fishing - NOPE! Ain't watching it.

body/joints totally sore...similar to after a long run...i consumed probably 70-80oz of water so far today because someone told me it helped them...didn’t relieve it all, but was good.

so far no headache or fever.

body/joints totally sore...similar to after a long run...i consumed probably 70-80oz of water so far today because someone told me it helped them...didn’t relieve it all, but was good.

so far no headache or fever.
I think you need to drink the water before you get the shots.

Ey9l8FkWUAY7Qyd

I'd give it a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT