ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Trump-voting districts/counties had higher fatalities from covid (and probably higher hospitalization rates).

E2KubjiX0AoduNd

Per Twitter @greg_travis

that's too bad, we need more libtards wiped out. maybe the next plandemic will go the other way.

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
He had the top rated news media in his back pocket as a propaganda machine. No ones convincing me jack shit about the media costing him the election over covid.
He loved the negative media coverage! It guaranteed that all the attention and focus was on H-I-M!

You serious, Clark?

two years ago the default position on 95% of voters was to trust cdc and WHO. Now obviously the dems were gonna criticize anything trump did but if he had just supported the cdc and who’s recommendations the vast majority of voters would have been in agreement regardless of any evil media conspiracy. To take it further...if Trump wears a fukin mask...he’s still president. Jmho.

two years ago the default position on 95% of voters was to trust cdc and WHO. Now obviously the dems were gonna criticize anything trump did but if he had just supported the cdc and who’s recommendations the vast majority of voters would have been in agreement regardless of any evil media conspiracy. To take it further...if Trump wears a fukin mask...he’s still president. Jmho.
He should have also encouraged republican voters to vote in any way possible, including mail in. The only people who were listing to his voter fraud message were republicans and I think that cost him votes. At the very least, it cost the republicans a senate seat in Georgia.

due to the media blowing up an airborne virus like it was ebola and sending the sheep into a frenzy, he lost. that's how it turned out.
#4,912
heelmanwilm said:
The irony being that trump could have used it as a weapon to insure a win.

that's too bad, we need more libtards wiped out. maybe the next plandemic will go the other way.
You mean next time there will masking and distancing when there is a fast-spreading airborne respiratory illness by repubs but not those elitist Dems?

With each passing day, Trump looks more and more right about things.

One on thread you LOL at Atlantic, but then you post FOX & Tucker?

headlines everywhere: "Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously"

Regardless, Fauci was misleading on his knowledge of the "origin", but that doesn't make Trump right about anything since the truth around the origin is still up in the air.

One on thread you LOL at Atlantic, but then you post FOX & Tucker?

headlines everywhere: "Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously"

Regardless, Fauci was misleading on his knowledge of the "origin", but that doesn't make Trump right about anything since the truth around the origin is still up in the air.

I’m not taking Tucker’s word for it. I can read the emails.

Time will tell how right Trump was. But it’s not looking good for all the angry, TDS liberals.

I’m not taking Tucker’s word for it. I can read the emails.

Time will tell how right Trump was. But it’s not looking good for all the angry, TDS liberals.
Trump was right about what? Did Trump say Fauci was lying regarding the origin story?

And what isn't looking good? How is Fauci's perspective on the origin a big deal for liberals?

Trump sounded "right" about it when he was telling Bob Woodward how serious Covid-19 was, and would be. Being the self-obsessed halfwit that he is, he then proceeded to downplay it and to deceive the public because he knew he was incapable of handling it on a national scale. He sought to place blame on anyone else but himself... as he has done his entire life.

It killed a half-million Americans while he pretended it would just go away.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Trump sounded "right" about it when he was telling Bob Woodward how serious Covid-19 was, and would be. Being the self-obsessed halfwit that he is, he then proceeded to downplay it and to deceive the public because he knew he was incapable of handling it on a national scale. He sought to place blame on anyone else but himself... as he has done his entire life.

It killed a half-million Americans while he pretended it would just go away.
I think the reason he downplayed it was because he thought it could hurt his election chances.

I think the reason he downplayed it was because he thought it could hurt his election chances.
I think you're right. He really "loves America", right? The mf'er would roll-over on his own kids if it means he walks away scot-free. He never had what it took to BE the president. He just had what it took to win an election, by a thin margin, in just the right places.

A virus like this was always coming, and it showed just how inept he really was. His whole administration, up to that point, was a constant musical-chairs game. I don't think there was ever a "right way" to deal with this thing. There's no one-size-fits-all situation. And, from what I can tell, the virus has done what every other virus of this magnitude in history has done- whatever it wants to do, for as long as it wants to do it. They span the globe for a few years and die-off. It would help to know exactly what started it and hopefully avoid another one like it.

Reactions: blazers
I don't think you can in reality downplay a pandemic that's getting top billing every day. But you can keep from overreacting to it so as to keep the public from doing the same. The idea of not suffering political/election damage by denying that a disease is going to do what a disease is going to do without impacting the country is fairly ludicrous. It doesn't make sense to attempt to deny the undeniable. And remember, Trump immediately reacted by limiting travel from China, the source of the problem, an action that nearly got him hooted out of Washington by the usual you-know-whos. That seems more like someone recognizing and acknowledging a problem than someone trying to downplay a problem, but maybe it's just me.

If you want an example of downplaying something for political/election purposes, refer to the Benghazi episode where good, patriotic men were allowed to die in order to further a false narrative of having terrorism under control, and where in order to further the false narrative even more, another false narrative was created by blaming the incident on spontaneous reaction to a video. That's how downplaying for political purposes is done.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
But some groups more than others.
Oh, definitely.

I was watching a documentary on the 1918 SPanish Flu and it was suggested that the age group that was most vulnerable- age 20 to 45- were more susceptible because they hadn't been exposed to a virulent strain as a youth or infant. I had a doctor tell me that because I was an infant during the 1968 Hong Kong Flu, I could be more impervious to most flu strains. I dunno if he was right or not.

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
To be fair, it’s easy to forget you have a mask on when bitching about them isn’t a fundamental part of your personality.

To be fair, it’s easy to forget you have a mask on when bitching about them isn’t a fundamental part of your personality.

i never had a big problem with them being required in public spaces, our family cooperated all along. however, i have never understood the fear / laziness / paranoia behind wearing a mask alone in a car or while walking / running alone outside.

Reactions: Heelicious
Just another example of why I am waiting to get the vaccine. It may turn out to be nothing, but it should be obvious by now this thing was rushed. I understand why, but I prefer to let others be the lab rat on my behalf.
my wife works in pharmaceutical research / drug development / approval ... she knows how badly clinical trials are generally carried out on drugs that AREN'T rushed. this thing is such a dangerous politicized joke.

20 years from now we're going to see Round-Up lawsuit style infomercials "have you or a loved one suffered long term side effects caused by the emergency use approved Covid-19 drugs? please call the law offices of Sheeple & Gullible."

my wife works in pharmaceutical research / drug development / approval ... she knows how badly clinical trials are generally carried out on drugs that AREN'T rushed. this thing is such a dangerous politicized joke.

20 years from now we're going to see Round-Up lawsuit style infomercials "have you or a loved one suffered long term side effects caused by the emergency use approved Covid-19 drugs? please call the law offices of Sheeple & Gullible."
your wife may in fact do this for a living, but the rest of this post is just wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT