ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

There are megamillions of people who disagree
And, there are even more mega-millions who agree... it's sort of a universal reality. Love Trump all you want, but he would throw his own children under the bus if it resulted in his well-being.

And, there are even more mega-millions who agree... it's sort of a universal reality. Love Trump all you want, but he would throw his own children under the bus if it resulted in his well-being.
And what of all the other politician's? Are they perfect and upright? We had trump due to Hillary

Understood. And, I agree 100%.

The only caveat to this is; If this had been a more lethal contagion, as @blazers recent article suggested, then allowing people to do whatever they wanted could have led to a LOT more deaths. If we use the 1918 Pandemic as an example, there would have been millions of dead Americans. Their point is to try and learn from the mistakes of the past, have something in-place to help mitigate, and work together throughout the process. I think this thing occurring during an election year made it much worse, especially in America's current political climate.

But, there's no getting around the fact that we did have the worst possible person as president when it occurred. There's no denying that Donald Trump does whatever will help Donald Trump FIRST in any kind of crisis. That's the most glaring reason why he was a horrible choice for such an office.
At least DJT tried to "follow what the experts" (Fauci and Birx mainly) told him to do, on a daily basis....though they flip-flopped on what to do (masks, distancing, lockdowns) so often it'd give one whiplash. Remember F & B going on DJT's daily briefings pushing the "two weeks - or 30 days - to SLOW (not stop) the spread"? Good times.

Anyone with an ounce of virus credibility knows the only way past a virus is via herd immunity, via a large % of population infected or vaccinated. From the outset the goal was to not overload the health care system....not to pretend we could avoid massive numbers getting infected or vaccinated. But then the goal posts moved, again and again

Serious questions / comments:
1) name one thing you would have done differently (even in hindsight) than DJT did
2) name one thing Biden has done - or leaders of other countries have done, that has worked out better for them than DJT / America
3) you say you can't name one person worse than DJT regarding responding to the virus. Have you heard the current corpse in the White House speak on this topic? (or have the total brain lockup / incoherence, inability to even speak / read on a daily basis) Remember "on July 4 a few can get together in a small group if you're all vaccinated? (ages 2 - 100)" Genius. What planet is he living on? To say you have more confidence in a response from Joe vs. DJT...whoa. Joe barely knows where he is or who he is, day to day.

I can name something DJT or any leader (Cuomo) could have done differently - which seems like common sense: focus response on most at risk.... nursing homes, those with co-morbidities. Instead of treating all 330 million people exactly the same, shutting down businesses, schools, churches, making kids wear masks, etc...all that optics superstition BS - far removed from anything remotely related to real science.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
At least DJT tried to "follow what the experts" (Fauci and Birx mainly) told him to do, on a daily basis....though they flip-flopped on what to do (masks, distancing, lockdowns) so often it'd give one whiplash. Remember F & B going on DJT's daily briefings pushing the "two weeks - or 30 days - to SLOW (not stop) the spread"? Good times.

Anyone with an ounce of virus credibility knows the only way past a virus is via herd immunity, via a large % of population infected or vaccinated. From the outset the goal was to not overload the health care system....not to pretend we could avoid massive numbers getting infected or vaccinated. But then the goal posts moved, again and again

Serious questions / comments:
1) name one thing you would have done differently (even in hindsight) than DJT did
2) name one thing Biden has done - or leaders of other countries have done, that has worked out better for them than DJT / America
3) you say you can't name one person worse than DJT regarding responding to the virus. Have you heard the current corpse in the White House speak on this topic? (or have the total brain lockup / incoherence, inability to even speak / read on a daily basis) Remember "on July 4 a few can get together in a small group if you're all vaccinated? (ages 2 - 100)" Genius. What planet is he living on? To say you have more confidence in a response from Joe vs. DJT...whoa. Joe barely knows where he is or who he is, day to day.

I can name something DJT or any leader (Cuomo) could have done differently - which seems like common sense: focus response on most at risk.... nursing homes, those with co-morbidities. Instead of treating all 330 million people exactly the same, shutting down businesses, schools, churches, making kids wear masks, etc...all that optics superstition BS - far removed from anything remotely related to real science.
Oh, yes... Trump is/was/always will be the victim! lol

And what of all the other politician's? Are they perfect and upright? We had trump due to Hillary
Deflect... "What about the others???" Of course they're not perfect and upright. No one is perfect.

However we "had Trump", he showed just how inept he was when that pandemic occurred. He knew how serious it was and he downplayed it, he disregarded its seriousness, he hosted many super-spreader events and wound up catching the virus, along with most of his family and staff. It's one thing to be objective about it, it's dangerous to be delusional and misleading about it.

Deflect... "What about the others???" Of course they're not perfect and upright. No one is perfect.

However we "had Trump", he showed just how inept he was when that pandemic occurred. He knew how serious it was and he downplayed it, he disregarded its seriousness, he hosted many super-spreader events and wound up catching the virus, along with most of his family and staff. It's one thing to be objective about it, it's dangerous to be delusional and misleading about it.
As did many. Then others attempted to shut the whole world down.

As did many. Then others attempted to shut the whole world down.
No one... NO ONE... attempted to "shut the whole world down." C'mon, man. I mean, maybe New Zealand, but they only attempted to shut themselves off from the world, and they were pretty effective at doing it.

Holy turdballs, dude. How much FoxNews and/or talk radio do you consume on a daily basis???
Facts are facts, dude. Look at the statistics (not opinion) on how many US House, US Senate, state house seats, governorships, judicial seats flipped from D to R during Barry's time. Largest % swings of any president in our lifetimes, by a wide margin.

Also, for anyone who wrings their hands about DJT placing three SCOTUS seats, don't cry...instead thank Barry. DJT couldn't have done it without Barry - and Harry (Reid).

Do you think Barry was / is a force for good in race relations? All his Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, "bitter clinger", CRT promoting, Jim Crow / voting BS he still spews - 6 years out of office? C'mon man! Most racially divisive president in my lifetime, since LBJ. No comparison really.

Reactions: bluetoe
He tried to follow them? He must have tried for a few minutes, at most.
Yeah - a few minutes.... that's why he fired them a few minutes into the pandemic....

oh wait, he didn't do that, though he certainly had the authority to fire them....

instead, he kept them on and listened to and was guided their ever-changing wackadoodlery throughout his entire presidency, which in hindsight was a big mistake. There were many better choices for experts based in science, not based in some god-like ego status of Fraudci.... deranged pathetic little man.

Facts are facts, dude. Look at the statistics (not opinion) on how many US House, US Senate, state house seats, governorships, judicial seats flipped from D to R during Barry's time. Largest % swings of any president in our lifetimes, by a wide margin.

Also, for anyone who wrings their hands about DJT placing three SCOTUS seats, don't cry...instead thank Barry. DJT couldn't have done it without Barry - and Harry (Reid).

Do you think Barry was / is a force for good in race relations? All his Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, "bitter clinger", CRT promoting, Jim Crow / voting BS he still spews - 6 years out of office? C'mon man! Most racially divisive president in my lifetime, since LBJ. No comparison really.
Yeah - a few minutes.... that's why he fired them a few minutes into the pandemic....

oh wait, he didn't do that, though he certainly had the authority to fire them....

instead, he kept them on and listened to and was guided their ever-changing wackadoodlery throughout his entire presidency, which in hindsight was a big mistake. There were many better choices for experts based in science, not based in some god-like ego status of Fraudci.... deranged pathetic little man.
Is it on constantly, or do you take breaks?

I'm not "blaming Trump" for the thing. I'm saying that the man puts himself before everything and everyone and that's not what you want in a pandemic situation when reelecting is at stake.

You keep saying this. But if you'd humor me, in a concise manner, give me some examples of how Trump puts himself before everything.

Is it on constantly, or do you take breaks?

Don't bother @Heelicious . You and @Grayhead have already torn his weak stance to shreds and he doesn't like not being seen as the smartest guy in the room (yet has the audacity to chastise others for big egos - lol).

Somewhere along the line, strum's dumb ass decided he'd die on the anti-Trump hill. For such an independent thinker, he sure seems to be led around by dominating leftist narrative.

You keep saying this. But if you'd humor me, in a concise manner, give me some examples of how Trump puts himself before everything.
I think he's going to have a problem with the 'concise' part, depending on how many gifs and emoji's he uses in his deflection.

Don't bother @Heelicious . You and @Grayhead have already torn his weak stance to shreds and he doesn't like not being seen as the smartest guy in the room (yet has the audacity to chastise others for big egos - lol).

Somewhere along the line, strum's dumb ass decided he'd die on the anti-Trump hill. For such an independent thinker, he sure seems to be led around by dominating leftist narrative.
You are the kind of Person everybody thinks of when they hear “Trump Supporter” or “trailer park trash”.

Bullshit, we had Trump because people like you, and some others here, wanted a person like Trump.
Yeah, like 75 million. The most ever...except of course for the super interesting, well spoken, anti-establishment candidate Joe Biden who couldn't get more than a dozen people to a rally.

• Haha
Yeah, like 75 million. The most ever...except of course for the super interesting, well spoken, anti-establishment candidate Joe Biden who couldn't get more than a dozen people to a rally.
He. Didn’t need them at a rally. He got them to to the voting booth…lol

You are the kind of Person everybody thinks of when they hear “Trump Supporter” or “trailer park trash”.

Old man, do I need to poast your picture here? With that Lloyd Christmas haircut you sport and those Lion's Club glasses you wear behind the counter of your podunk convenience store, you far more resemble trailer park trash.

Old man, do I need to poast your picture here? With that Lloyd Christmas haircut you sport and those Lion's Club glasses you wear behind the counter of your podunk convenience store, you far more resemble trailer park trash.
Go ahead, it won’t be up to hellbent about you this time though.

Bullshit, we had Trump because people like you, and some others here, wanted a person like Trump.

He. Didn’t need them at a rally. He got them to to the voting booth…lol

Go ahead, it won’t be up to hellbent about you this time though.
@prlyles decent into madness in less than 15 minutes. In the end his diaper fills with shit and he can't even get a sentence out.

He started the threats, not me.
howard3.gif

He started the threats, not me.

What a pu$$y you are.

We wouldn’t be going back and forth if you hadn’t quoted a message of mine and then attempted to roast me in that old, country bumpkin way that is a staple of your comments here.

I didn’t start shit. But I will poast your pic, Phil, and you or anyone else won’t do a goddam thing about it. I’m untouchable. Now GFY, you old goofy looking bastard.

Ok. I’m not sure how that’s evidence of what you asserted. I take it as he knew Biden was a senile, old man that would ruin the country and that him winning was better for his fellow Americans.

And as we’ve seen a lot of recently, he was right.
I haven't seen "he was right" about anything. I see his deluded cult licking his balls as always.

Oh what!! The media attacking Trump?!!! It’s unbelievable. I simply can’t believe it.

Look, just because you’re in a cult, you need to think about how often you use that word. It’s losing its meaning, you racist.
Riiiight. Trump doesn't do anything. It's just the media "attacking him." He tweeted 27 Bibles-worth of moronic self indulgence- insulting people with impunity ... but, his disciples are convinced it's the media that is attacking him... because he said so, first. The man who invented the term fake news (another example of how he creates a narrative to insulate himself from the truth).

My point is, people will do what they do regardless. Leaders or no leaders. Leaders helped shut down places of business without allowing them to make that choice for themselves. 4 stimulus checks wont take care of the damage done.
Trump's minions, sicophants and "advisors", and his own amazing instinct absolutely impacted our national approach.

Trump's minions, sicophants and "advisors", and his own amazing instinct absolutely impacted our national approach.

I guess its your turn now. Did trump force you to wash your hands and wear a mask? Did anyone for that matter?
Who shut all the restaurants, gyms, ect down?
People went full panic mode overnight. The entire country shut down in 1 day. Its was spewed that millions would die in this country alone. We were told to stay home for a few days and it would blow over. We were told all hospitals were at max capacity and we needed to stay home a little longer. All panic and it was pushed hard.

Peoples lives have been altered forever. All by 1 mans face constantly being allowed to be the end all say all of all things covid. And his name was not trump.
And trump, like many millions of americans knew the chance to catch this virus was probable. But they also knew their very livelyhoods were at stake as well. That breeds defiance. And its well suited given what has been placed in the white house. Another party of minions, sicophants and "advisors" with our potus being one of them having his strings pulled

Last edited:
Riiiight. Trump doesn't do anything. It's just the media "attacking him." He tweeted 27 Bibles-worth of moronic self indulgence- insulting people with impunity ... but, his disciples are convinced it's the media that is attacking him... because he said so, first. The man who invented the term fake news (another example of how he creates a narrative to insulate himself from the truth).
certainly he didn't create the term 'fake news' because that's what it mostly is anymore. He just made that up out of thin air. Meanwhile, I had stopped catching the news for that reason long before Trump came along and made up his name for the left-wing media slant and sensationalism. Just a coincidence I guess.

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT