ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Technically, we won't know if he's wrong for another 20 years. Let's all meet back here then.
"If you, or anyone in your family, took the Covid-19 vaccine by Pfizer, in 2021, and are experiencing severe myocarditis, you may be entitled to a huge cash settlement."

I took the first Moderna shot, but I won't be taking the follow-up. But, if that turns out to be true, the amount of people that will be eligible will bankrupt Pfizer once-and-for-all.

"If you, or anyone in your family, took the Covid-19 vaccine by Pfizer, in 2021, and are experiencing severe myocarditis, you may be entitled to a huge cash settlement."

I took the first Moderna shot, but I won't be taking the follow-up. But, if that turns out to be true, the amount of people that will be eligible will bankrupt Pfizer once-and-for-all.
Is that because you dont trust the vaccine?

Technically, we won't know if he's wrong for another 20 years. Let's all meet back here then.
the comparison to round-up is just stupid...if you wanna compare round-up to talcum powder or phen phen, cool.

there’s not even a direct link from the vaccine to myocarditis...herpes can even cause it.

i feel like we’ve been through this before, i mean damn.

Reactions: blazers
the comparison to round-up is just stupid...if you wanna compare round-up to talcum powder or phen phen, cool.

there’s not even a direct link from the vaccine to myocarditis...herpes can even cause it.

images

Americans are really lucky the virus wasn't more deadly or harmful than it was.

tenor.gif

yet it was the dems who excoriated Trump for making an early, meaningful attempt to keep the bug out of this country. And now of course, it's the dems convicting him of not making meaningful attempts to control its spread once they opened the door for it. Might as well throw in that while he tried to emphasize the importance of not shutting down the economy. the dems forced the shutting down of the economy and can you believe it? Now they're blaming the economy on Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: bleeduncblue

the Round Up reference was an example, not a comparison. geez. the vaxx has made you so sensitive!

tenor.gif

yet it was the dems who excoriated Trump for making an early, meaningful attempt to keep the bug out of this country. And now of course, it's the dems convicting him of not making meaningful attempts to control its spread once they opened the door for it. Might as well throw in that while he tried to emphasize the importance of not shutting down the economy. the dems forced the shutting down of the economy and can you believe it? Now they're blaming the economy on Trump.
but if it wasnt for Trump more libtards would be dead, so it's a catch-22 for me, to be honest.

it was definitely nice carrying on with public life over the last 12 months with so many of them hiding under their beds. they're starting to get out and about again, it sucks.

but if it wasnt for Trump more libtards would be dead, so it's a catch-22 for me, to be honest.

it was definitely nice carrying on with public life over the last 12 months with so many of them hiding under their beds. they're starting to get out and about again, it sucks.
excellent point. But it isn't the deaths that matter to me, because there will always be more democrats being born or being imported; it's the constant drone of the whining hypocrites.

the CDC reports increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis soon after subjects receive either Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, but no increase after J&J. If it looks like a link and smells like a link, it damn well could be a link.

Reactions: Heelicious
Oh, definitely.

I was watching a documentary on the 1918 SPanish Flu and it was suggested that the age group that was most vulnerable- age 20 to 45- were more susceptible because they hadn't been exposed to a virulent strain as a youth or infant. I had a doctor tell me that because I was an infant during the 1968 Hong Kong Flu, I could be more impervious to most flu strains. I dunno if he was right or not.
LOL you may have misunderstood. He probably said you'd be more imperious. Doc knew his shit.

Do you ever tire of poasting the same garbage over and over?

Bless his heart. He's a libtard. It's in his nature to obsess over a guy who isn't President anymore. Good lord, Trump might have been cheated out of an election but that dude has "won the minds" of liberals everywhere and forever.

He's just like CNN. I like to go over and check the stories on the CNN website every now and then to have a good laugh at what they're avoiding reporting on just so they can continue to obsess about Trump. It's embarrassing really.

the CDC reports increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis soon after subjects receive either Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, but no increase after J&J. If it looks like a link and smells like a link, it damn well could be a link.
12 million vaccinated in that young male group, less than 300 cases of the heart inflammation.

Even in that age demographic the death rate for covid is higher.

Are you still hiding from the vaccine? Come out from under bed and be not only brave but civil.

Last edited:
12 million vaccinated in that young male group, less than 300 cases of the heart inflammation.

Even in that age demographic the death rate for covid is higher.
What's your point? I was showing the CDC saying that there was a possible link between the vaccines and myocarditis in response to @gteeitup saying there was not one. Where are you going? Oh, I almost forgot....that strawman habit is a hard one to break I guess.

But back to my original purpose, here's a link and a quote from it.....

https://www.aappublications.org/news/2021/06/10/covid-vaccine-myocarditis-rates-061021

"Federal health officials have verified 226 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis in people ages 30 and younger who have received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine and are investigating about 250 more reports.

While rare, the rates for ages 16-24 following a second dose are above what is expected, prompting an emergency meeting of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) next week."

If you are tilting at windmills over vaccination, I think common sense prevails here. Those who feel OK about getting vaccinated should, and those who don't should take under consideration this single indication of potential problems and put it with the possibility of other unknown ones in order to make up their own minds. I got vaccinated, but I damn sure am not about to castigate anyone for not doing so.

What's your point? I was showing the CDC saying that there was a possible link between the vaccines and myocarditis in response to @gteeitup saying there was not one. Where are you going? Oh, I almost forgot....that strawman habit is a hard one to break I guess.

https://www.aappublications.org/news/2021/06/10/covid-vaccine-myocarditis-rates-061021

"Federal health officials have verified 226 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis in people ages 30 and younger who have received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine and are investigating about 250 more reports.

While rare, the rates for ages 16-24 following a second dose are above what is expected, prompting an emergency meeting of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) next week."

If you are tilting at windmills over vaccination, I think common sense prevails here. Those who feel OK about getting vaccinated should, and those who don't should take under consideration this single indication of potential problems and put it with the possibility of other unknown ones in order to make up their own minds. I got vaccinated, but I damn sure am not about to castigate anyone for not doing so.
My point is that any link is almost meaningless given 226/12 million in contrast to the actual economic, illness and healthcare ruin from spread of the disease which is thwarted by vaccine.

Reactions: strummingram

wait, you got the vaccine?...are you a sheep?
the Round Up reference was an example, not a comparison. geez. the vaxx has made you so sensitive!
here’s some examples:

round-up exposure can cause cancer...just like zantac...just like talcum.

i’m not going to tell you not to use them, but i can provide examples of how harmful they are...one has even been pulled from the shelf.

Trump promoted the downplaying. The quashed all dissent that took it seriously. Your fam is lucky it wasn't more deadly, that's all.
You are an idiot if you think trump had anything good or bad to do with the virus. There isnt anything that could be done once it hit our shores. Maybe you need to grow up and learn to live for yourself and not by what a POTUS tells or doesnt tell you. Its quiet liberating. Can you think for yourself?

wait, you got the vaccine?...are you a sheep?

here’s some examples:

round-up exposure can cause cancer...just like zantac...just like talcum.

i’m not going to tell you not to use them, but i can provide examples of how harmful they are...one has even been pulled from the shelf.
this is a particularly dumb response even for you. You either get the vaccine or you don't. Either way, you have chosen to be in one group of like individuals in that regard, or the other. So, answer your own stupid question....are you a sheep just because you belong to one group or another? IF that makes you a sheep, then do the math and we're all sheep.

But if I made a choice based on intelligent consideration rather than blindly doing what I was told to do, then regardless of which group I have chosen to be in, I'm probably the gotdam shepherd.

As OOTB's only independent thinker, do you need the POTUS to tell you to wash your hands and wear a mask? You obviously think for yourself, after taking only half of the vaccine
Do I need the POTUS to tell me to was my hands? No. But your statement of "There isnt anything that could be done once it hit our shores." is pretty vague. People do follow leaders. We're sort of taught that from the first time we're conscious. Then again, they also go full-panic mode and buy every roll of toilet paper in sight without any instruction.

Do I need the POTUS to tell me to was my hands? No. But your statement of "There isnt anything that could be done once it hit our shores." is pretty vague. People do follow leaders. We're sort of taught that from the first time we're conscious. Then again, they also go full-panic mode and buy every roll of toilet paper in sight without any instruction.
So why do you say it was vague? Its obvious noone listens to direction anyway. And its true, once it got here, it was going to spread. Total lockdown wouldnt have worked either. Nothing was to prevent this. It was a circus from both side

To the degree in which we follow leaders and which leaders we follow is at tbe discretion of the individual. Maybe some aren’t as “independent” in their thinking as they attempt to portray.

So why do you say it was vague? Its obvious noone listens to direction anyway. And its true, once it got here, it was going to spread. Total lockdown wouldnt have worked either. Nothing was to prevent this. It was a circus from both side
Prevent it entirely? I agree.

But, help mitigate it? That can definitely be affected by people who are in places of leadership.

Prevent it entirely? I agree.

But, help mitigate it? That can definitely be affected by people who are in places of leadership.
My point is, people will do what they do regardless. Leaders or no leaders. Leaders helped shut down places of business without allowing them to make that choice for themselves. 4 stimulus checks wont take care of the damage done.

this is a particularly dumb response even for you. You either get the vaccine or you don't. Either way, you have chosen to be in one group of like individuals in that regard, or the other. So, answer your own stupid question....are you a sheep just because you belong to one group or another? IF that makes you a sheep, then do the math and we're all sheep.

But if I made a choice based on intelligent consideration rather than blindly doing what I was told to do, then regardless of which group I have chosen to be in, I'm probably the gotdam shepherd.
so you got the vaccine based on your own intelligent consideration...welcome to my flock.

My point is, people will do what they do regardless. Leaders or no leaders. Leaders helped shut down places of business without allowing them to make that choice for themselves. 4 stimulus checks wont take care of the damage done.
Understood. And, I agree 100%.

The only caveat to this is; If this had been a more lethal contagion, as @blazers recent article suggested, then allowing people to do whatever they wanted could have led to a LOT more deaths. If we use the 1918 Pandemic as an example, there would have been millions of dead Americans. Their point is to try and learn from the mistakes of the past, have something in-place to help mitigate, and work together throughout the process. I think this thing occurring during an election year made it much worse, especially in America's current political climate.

But, there's no getting around the fact that we did have the worst possible person as president when it occurred. There's no denying that Donald Trump does whatever will help Donald Trump FIRST in any kind of crisis. That's the most glaring reason why he was a horrible choice for such an office.

Understood. And, I agree 100%.

The only caveat to this is; If this had been a more lethal contagion, as @blazers recent article suggested, then allowing people to do whatever they wanted could have led to a LOT more deaths. If we use the 1918 Pandemic as an example, there would have been millions of dead Americans. Their point is to try and learn from the mistakes of the past, have something in-place to help mitigate, and work together throughout the process. I think this thing occurring during an election year made it much worse, especially in America's current political climate.

But, there's no getting around the fact that we did have the worst possible person as president when it occurred. There's no denying that Donald Trump does whatever will help Donald Trump FIRST in any kind of crisis. That's the most glaring reason why he was a horrible choice for such an office.
Remove the last paragraph and ill go along with most of what is said. Blaming trump isnt absolutely true. His intial response was to shut out travel to China and libs blasted him for that. Politics had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much to do with covid.

But then again, people are going to people. Government will government. I choose the 1st option always

Worst person? There isn't one single person who would be worse? I'm sure you could think of at least one.

Remove the last paragraph and ill go along with most of what is said. Blaming trump isnt absolutely true. His intial response was to shut out travel to China and libs blasted him for that. Politics had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much to do with covid.

But then again, people are going to people. Government will government. I choose the 1st option always
I'm not "blaming Trump" for the thing. I'm saying that the man puts himself before everything and everyone and that's not what you want in a pandemic situation when reelecting is at stake.

I'm not "blaming Trump" for the thing. I'm saying that the man puts himself before everything and everyone and that's not what you want in a pandemic situation when reelecting is at stake.
There are megamillions of people who disagree

yeah, you'd much rather have obama or Hillary in an election year crisis, given their handling of the Benghazi debacle. No way they'd ever put themselves and their political footing before someone's well-being. I could just hear Hillary answering to a Senate sub-committee on her handling of a recent pandemic causing a million American deaths...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT