ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

I agree. It’s their choice. And if they choose not to get it cause they think bill gates will track them or they think fauci is getting rich from it then I will call them idiots.
No one here thinks that. Judging by your post about the people you know and things you see on Facebook, I strongly recommend you get new friends.

Which one has said they "think bill gates will track them or they think fauci is getting rich from it?" I could be wrong but I don't recall @bleeduncblue , @Heelicious or @uncfootball- saying that.
Do you have to say those exact phrases in order to be "anti-vax?" If they don't offer those exact phrases, typed-out on this forum, then they're pro-vaccines? C'mon, man. You're being ridiculous. It's pretty obvious that bleed is about as anti-covid-vax as it gets.

If there are people holding back (including you) then holy shit are they ****ing loons. This place has never seemed to hold back anything.
holding back?

dude, seriously, you don’t have to say you support the former president, the current president, believes tiger woods is the goat, or even thought roy williams held on too long...you just kinda know.

fwiw, do you think anyone here was in d.c. on 1/6 or supported that?

Do you have to say those exact phrases in order to be "anti-vax?" If they don't offer those exact phrases, typed-out on this forum, then they're pro-vaccines? C'mon, man. You're being ridiculous. It's pretty obvious that bleed is about as anti-covid-vax as it gets.
I was responding to @heelmanwilm's post about that. If you are going to jump into the middle of a conversation, at least try to keep up.

No one here thinks that. Judging by your post about the people you know and things you see on Facebook, I strongly recommend you get new friends.
I never said anyone in here thinks that, what the fuk are you talking about? If I wanted to call out the fuk nuts in here I would Mention the ones who claimed it was a hoax to make trump look bad and it’s no
Worse than the flu and it will be forgotten in two weeks and the govt is faking the numbers and if you get hit by a car they claimed covid killed you and blah blah blah. But no I was responding to that Timo guys post about anti-vaxxers in general. As someone said, If you’re going to jump into the middle of a conversation try to keep up. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: strummingram
I never said anyone in here thinks that, what the fuk are you talking about? I was responding to that Timo guys post about anti-vaxxers in general. As someone said, If you’re going to jump into the middle of a conversation try to keep up. Lol
Let's go to the tape...

At this point covid is culling the herd of anti-vaxxers, most of whom are rejecting the vaccine due to belief in idiotic science denying conspiracy theories or just being selfish narcissistic jack asses. So rock on covid. Rock on

That's a pretty broad generalization.

Well I did say “most of whom” which is being generous given my experiences with them. There are legit reasons not to be vaccinated for sure. I just don’t hear any of them from the anti vaxxers I’ve met or the ones in here. But they’re out there i guess.

Are there anti vaxxers here or are you just lumping in people who don't get the rona vaccine?

That’s one of the things that i find so annoying, and i got the damn Vax. If people don’t want to get it it’s their choice, doesn’t mean they’re freaking anti vaxxers across the board.

Sorry to be vague I mean anti covid vaxxers. I realize anti vaxxers in general are a different breed

I agree. It’s their choice. And if they choose not to get it cause they think bill gates will track them or they think fauci is getting rich from it then I will call them idiots.

Let's go to the tape...
Yea lets especially go the part where I RESPONDED TO TIMO. two separate conversations. When I said “they” I was referring to timo saying “people who choose not to be vaccinated” not “people
IN HERE that choose not to be vaccinated. See the difference? For whatever reason you’re so triggered by what I’ve said that you assume I’m referring to you. Unless you and timo are the same person.

Last edited:
See my response above.

Yes, because they have said that.
so you need proof based from what someone types one day and the next day could be a troll job or whatever...as someone that looks for that for a career, i get it.

but this is a message board, iykyk.

eating a banana is the best source of potassium and will help curtail a hangover.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Yea lets especially go the part where I RESPONDED TO TIMO. two separate conversations.For whatever reason you’re so triggered by what I’ve said that you assume I’m referring to you. Unless you and timo are the same person.
Actually, @timo0402 responded to me and then you responded to his response to me. All I've done is calmly asked you to clarify some things and for some reason you flipped out and forgot what you posted.

Actually, @timo0402 responded to me and then you responded to his response to me. All I've done is calmly asked you to clarify something's and for some reason you flipped out and forgot what you posted.
No YOU flipped out and accused me of saying something I didn’t. So just to be clear I NEVER accused anyone in here of thinking either thing nor do I think anyone does despite your inability to grasp that. So rest easy.

so you need proof based from what someone types one day and the next day could be a troll job or whatever...as someone that looks for that for a career, i get it.

but this is a message board, iykyk.

eating a banana is the best source of potassium and will help curtail a hangover.
I don't need it to survive or anything like that, but if it's claimed someone said something I reserve the right to ask them if it was actually said.

That’s one of the things that i find so annoying, and i got the damn Vax. If people don’t want to get it it’s their choice, doesn’t mean they’re freaking anti vaxxers across the board.

noooooooo ... not true. if you dont get the covid vaxx, you're a neanderthal who is against ALL vaccines.

Reactions: Heelicious
No YOU flipped out and accused me of saying something I didn’t. So just to be clear I NEVER accused anyone in here of thinking either thing nor do I think anyone does despite your inability to grasp that. So rest easy.
I literally posted your post where you said it. Are you really still going to deny it?

I literally posted your post where you said it. Are you really still going to deny it?
No you didn’t. Cause I didnt. You assume my post was referring to people in here. But it wasn’t. I was referring to who timo was referring to…anti vaxxers in general. You say you reserve the right to ask for clarification well you have it. I don’t think anyone in here thinks that nor did I claim they did.

Look guys, the bottom line is out of the thousands and thousands who have died of COVID, 99% of them had not had a shot. That would tell a reasonable person that if they want things to get back to normal, get the damn shot.

Last edited:
Look guys, the bottom line is out of the thousands and thousands who have died of COVID, 99% of them had not had a shot. That would tell a reasonable person that if they want things to get back to normal, get the damn shot.
Unless, of course, you have legitimate concerns. From what I can tell, @timo0402 is the only person here who got the shot and has any sense. It's a sad day when I have to say that about a duke fan.

Reactions: uncfootball-
I agree, some people do have legitimate concerns and I have no problem with that but they need to be aware that they will not be able to do everything that people who have had the shot. There will be a price to pay by everybody who is not vaccinated, no matter the reason.

Last edited:
I agree, some people do have legitimate concerns and I have no problem with that but they need to be aware that they will not be able to do everything that people who have had the shot. There will be a price to pay by everybody who is not vaccinated, no matter the reason.
What price is that? @gunslingerdick and @bleeduncblue are a little too far to the right about this thing, but people like you make me want to join them.

Timing is never good for to try and defend the 'you can smell farts thru a mask' crowd.
Not following you. Are you trying to say "is never good for you to try and defend?" If so that doesn't even make sense because that has nothing to do with the conversation and I wasn't defending anyone. Maybe you meant something else and I just missed the translation into English.

What price is that? @gunslingerdick and @bleeduncblue are a little too far to the right about this thing, but people like you make me want to join them.
I can see those people being required to wear masks in public for example. Like you said, there are some who have valid reasons for not being able to get the shot. I understand that, and it is certainly every person's right to not get it for whatever reason.

I can see those people being required to wear masks in public for example. Like you said, there are some who have valid reasons for not being able to get the shot. I understand that, and it is certainly every person's right to not get it for whatever reason.
So you think mask wearing will be permanent? I assume you mean indoors since outdoor restrictions are gone in most places.

@tarheel0910 what is your reason? Excuse the HIPPA intrusion.

@heelmanwilm - didn't you say your wife was anti-covid-vaxx at one point? Is she still?
The fact it was rushed out and didn't have the lengthy review period that these other vaccines have. We've already seen some things pop up (blood clots, heart issues) that would have been caught during a normal process. The lack of data makes me wonder what else will show up a year from now. The heart issue is especially concerning to my wife since there is a history of heart disease in her family.

The fact it was rushed out and didn't have the lengthy review period that these other vaccines have. We've already seen some things pop up (blood clots, heart issues) that would have been caught during a normal process. The lack of data makes me wonder what else will show up a year from now. The heart issue is especially concerning to my wife since there is a history of heart disease in her family.

This is my main concern. I have read that on average a vaccine takes 2 to 5 years to develop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT