ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

NFW is DJT running in 2024. Or if he does run, no way should he get the R endorsement. If the Rs can do no better than DJT as a candidate in 2024, 78 years old, tons of baggage, not that intelligent or competent, (rightly or wrongly) hated by half the nation....

the R party should be taken out behind the barn - put a bullet in it.

I'd prefer Trump step into the role of King Maker for DeSantis. DeSantis can win (don't think Trump can - Dems will cheat at unprecedented levels to prevent him from winning), and then give Trump the stage he wants.

My greatest hope is that the GOP secures enough seats in the house and someone nominates Trump for Speaker. My dick would get hard watching Trump take the gavel from Pelosi.

So, the real issue is verifying the origin... which will never happen. But, let's say it could happen, or could be identified. Let's go with 2 options.

1) A wet market worker got sick, and he was sent to the Wuhan facility, and then it got out into Chinese public and spread.

2) A Wuhan lab was working on a virus that could create havoc, like it has, and was purposely released into the public.

Pick one, or pick both, and tell me what is supposed to happen after that. We'll never know for sure. So, then what? How do we, and the rest of the world, force China to "pay" for this?

Now, go back to the 1918 Pandemic; We know that the first wave of the 1918 Influenza originated from a pig into a human in rural Kansas in early 1918. America's eagerness to get troops to France in WWI spread it into the US, and then spread it to Europe. The US Military knew full well that there was a disease that was killing many soldiers inside the USA, and it was spreading wherever the troops went. They put them on boats and many died along the way, and delivered it to Europe where it gained strength and the 2nd version became wicked-ass lethal! Is the USA to blame for that? Is there some kind of retro-penance to be paid if we can impose something on China now? Many pandemics have originated out of Asia. The Covid Delta variant originated in India. We DO know that. Should India be held accountable somehow?

Is that the real issue?

OIP.LaM9CKfjez6biZkOeZbemAHaFj

what's amusing to me is the steadfast denial of other morbidity factors with Covid itself, contrasted with the same people now just as steadfastly asserting that with vaccination-related problems, those other factors are responsible....and not the vaccine itself.
You've forgotten about the "excess death" phenomena which has only been discussed a million times. Are you denying that or are the concepts too hard?

Medical examiners, coroners, CDC health folks aren't confused by cause vs correlation in the same manner as facebook'rs and fox watchers.

They're been a ton of factchecks on these things ya know.

You've forgotten about the "excess death" phenomena which has only been discussed a million times. Are you denying that or are the concepts too hard?

Medical examiners, coroners, CDC health folks aren't confused by cause vs correlation in the same manner as facebook'rs and fox watchers.

They're been a ton of factchecks on these things ya know.
yes, excess deaths is such a tough concept to grasp.

To begin with, and as I myself had contributed to the discussion those months ago, only some of those excess deaths are attributed to Covid. Secondly, excess is only excess compared to a projected number based on past experience. There is no hard and fast conclusion that excess deaths are not a statistical anomaly.

And that still leaves the question of whether co-morbidities were properly accounted.

But that isn't the point anyway, and as usual for you, you are dancing around the actual point that those who insisted that any death with any connection to Covid was unquestionably a Covid death, but are now taking the opposite tack regarding vaccination problems. Vaccination problems HAVE to be from other factors. That's a fairly stupid thing to derive from excess death statistics or the Facebook you're apparently so fond of. I myself don't indulge in that horseshit.

Reactions: Heelicious
I'd prefer Trump step into the role of King Maker for DeSantis. DeSantis can win (don't think Trump can - Dems will cheat at unprecedented levels to prevent him from winning), and then give Trump the stage he wants.

My greatest hope is that the GOP secures enough seats in the house and someone nominates Trump for Speaker. My dick would get hard watching Trump take the gavel from Pelosi.
100% agree with every word of first paragraph. Re: second paragraph, holy Hannah the entertainment value....the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments - would be off the charts.

I am guessing it varies from virus to virus, but I think it has been proven that it is nearly impossible for a virus to "jump" from one mammal species to another. At least, that seems to especially be the case with COVID-19. If viruses could generally just jump from any live or dead mammal or bird to any other mammal, bird, including humans - it seems we'd be done long ago.

This is why the "wet market from a bat" theory doesn't hold up well - at all. The first cases were found to be not close really to any wet market anyway, instead very close to the Wuhan virology lab, found in workers who frequented the lab. And...

that is what the whole "gain of function" definition is all about: dangerous genetic engineering via human intervention, to enable other-mammal-based viruses to "gain the functionality" to be able to infect human species. Why we would ever want to do this genetic tampering exercise, as a human race, at all, let alone in a reckless risky dangerous out-of-control Wuhan lab, and US help fund it, is impossible to justify.

The Wuhan lab should be shut down tomorrow. And US should demand refund of any funding of the lab from China. Just for starters. China should be required to pay significantly more $ for their reckless mismanagement of the labs, if it can be proven that the Wuhan lab is the origin. There at least needs to be a real investigation, by people other than CCP, WHO.... as to the root cause, origin of the COVID outbreak

I am guessing it varies from virus to virus, but I think it has been proven that it is nearly impossible for a virus to "jump" from one mammal species to another. At least, that seems to especially be the case with COVID-19. If viruses could generally just jump from any live or dead mammal or bird to any other mammal, bird, including humans - it seems we'd be done long ago.

This is why the "wet market from a bat" theory doesn't hold up well - at all. The first cases were found to be not close really to any wet market anyway, instead very close to the Wuhan virology lab, found in workers who frequented the lab. And...

that is what the whole "gain of function" definition is all about: dangerous genetic engineering via human intervention, to enable other-mammal-based viruses to "gain the functionality" to be able to infect human species. Why we would ever want to do this genetic tampering exercise, as a human race, at all, let alone in a reckless risky dangerous out-of-control Wuhan lab, and US help fund it, is impossible to justify.

The Wuhan lab should be shut down tomorrow. And US should demand refund of any funding of the lab from China. Just for starters. China should be required to pay significantly more $ for their reckless mismanagement of the labs, if it can be proven that the Wuhan lab is the origin. There at least needs to be a real investigation, by people other than CCP, WHO.... as to the root cause, origin of the COVID outbreak

I agree with all of it. Problem is, China is straight up thumbing its nose at us and anyone else that dares question them. They’re now threatening war and use of nuclear weapons. And we’re just sitting here making sure our military members who don’t know if they’re male or female didn’t get their feelings hurt while our Commander In Chief is eating the blue hair special and is tucked away in bed by 7:00 pm.

tenor.gif

Soooo... The people that took the smallpox vaccine were sheep, or ...? Maybe they had the good fortune of not having kooky-ass conspiracy nutjobs on the radio to misguide them. I'm sure there were comparable fvckwits back then who resisted the vaccine, too.
i actually dont listen to the radio (does anyone??) .... here is a link with some Covid death numbers, both with/without the vaxx. and keep on sheepin!!

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many-people-have-died-from-the-vaccine-in-the-u-s/

Reactions: uncfootball-
Soooo... The people that took the smallpox vaccine were sheep, or ...? Maybe they had the good fortune of not having kooky-ass conspiracy nutjobs on the radio to misguide them. I'm sure there were comparable fvckwits back then who resisted the vaccine, too.
also, the small pox vaxx wasnt developed in 6-8 months and released to the public as an emergency use drug with ZERO long term data. i am not anti-vaxx at all ... but having a wife who has worked in pharma/drug testing/clinical trials for 20+ years makes me (us) very skeptical of a vaxx like this - especially when we're in such a low risk category for the actual virus at hand.

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
if supporting any alternative to Harris/Biden is cultish, sign me up. Is the sgt. at arms position open?

On the other hand, the side that hasn't stopped talking about Trump even though he is long out of office would seem to me to be the most cultishly obsessed group. If you don't agree with that simple bit of logic, you might be in a cult.

I know you are but what am I?

Last edited:
Your link says"After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths."
I had just taken a hamburger off the grill. My dog was keeping me company. I turned my back for a moment and when I turned back around, the hamburger was gone. I have no evidence that my dog ate the hamburger, so I can't say that he did.

But I also can't say that he didn't. Having no evidence that X happened does not equate to having evidence, and certainly not proof, that it didn't.

Reactions: uncfootball-
I had just taken a hamburger off the grill. My dog was keeping me company. I turned my back for a moment and when I turned back around, the hamburger was gone. I have no evidence that my dog ate the hamburger, so I can't say that he did.

But I also can't say that he didn't. Having no evidence that X happened does not equate to having evidence, and certainly not proof, that it didn't.
So you are better at all this than the CDC and science pros. Got it.
E45CosoWQAM22y4

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
Got a question for the ones who are refusing the vaccine. Have you talked to your primary care doctor about this, and if so what did they say?

Got a question for the ones who are refusing the vaccine. Have you talked to your primary care doctor about this, and if so what did they say?
I am quiet sure they will say,"We recommend you to get a vaccination, but it is your choice."

Reactions: bluetoe
So you are better at all this than the CDC and science pros. Got it.
E45CosoWQAM22y4
I was addressing your lame offering specifically, and of course there you go again Mr. Strawman, evading any attempt to answer my point...which is to say that saying you have no evidence of something happening is not proof that something didn't happen.

I am quiet sure they will say,"We recommend you to get a vaccination, but it is your choice."
Thanks for the reply. Why would anybody keep a primary care doctor that they didn’t trust? I would find one that I did trust.

Your link says"After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths."

Well I can guarantee this is incorrect. I know of one that was fine until he got the vaccine. I just checked and he died June 3rd. I guess I just happened to know the ONLY case that was overlooked by the doctors.

Thanks for the reply. Why would anybody keep a primary care doctor that they didn’t trust? I would find one that I did trust.
Nothing wrong with diagreeing with a doctor. Also, doctors get paid to push certain meds as well. Have you honestly taken every med your PD prescribed your whole life? There is a vast difference between, i recommend and you gonna die if you dont. Not taking the vaccine doesnt sign your death warrant.

Nothing wrong with diagreeing with a doctor. Also, doctors get paid to push certain meds as well. Have you honestly taken every med your PD prescribed your whole life? There is a vast difference between, i recommend and you gonna die if you dont. Not taking the vaccine doesnt sign your death warrant.

Something that so many refuse to talk about.. the number of deaths each year from medical malpractice.

then you would be fvcking up. It's when you trust them that the trouble begins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT