ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

That's best you got? I hilariously roasted the shit out of you and this is what you come back with?

You're terrible at this. Just give up already.
I just don't need blue pills and watching Trump to get my dick hard.

I could never waste my best on you.

I just don't need blue pills and watching Trump to get my dick hard.

I could never waste my best on you.

Translation:

R.ea4ca78bacf757a61b385b5c5b56489d

For your sake, just stop. You're making it worse. You're embarrassing yourself with these feeble attempts at wit and humor. Just take the L and go about your day.
Did watching Trump get you hard spontaneously, or was that a suggestion from Madison Cawthorn.

I am guessing it varies from virus to virus, but I think it has been proven that it is nearly impossible for a virus to "jump" from one mammal species to another.
Viruses are transmitted from mammals to mammals. Rabies is viral. The original SARS (from 2002 or 3) jumped from bats to civets (and they think Civets to humans). Ebola jumps from bats to gorillas, other primates, antelopes, etc (then on to humans). Rodents are the source of direct infection of humans for lots of viral stuff - hantavirus, etc. Humans contracted H1N1 from pigs.

At least, that seems to especially be the case with COVID-19. If viruses could generally just jump from any live or dead mammal or bird to any other mammal, bird, including humans - it seems we'd be done long ago.
Humans have passed covid-19 to cats, dogs, minks. It's airborne, and newer variants can become a little more transmissible, no reason to think they couldn't get even more spreadable to other animals.

Humans are bull-dozing deeper and deeper into the wild as we consume resources. This is why we're going to see more and more zoonotic viruses hitting us as we get "closer to nature". Whether china created in a lab or not, it is very feasible that they didn't.

We need to prepare better as a nation with great resources since the next time we might find something as contagious as covid, but as deadly as MERS.

who needs imagination when your cult clearly can't seem to get off the Orange Man's ballsack?

I just called you a trump supporter. Not sure why you took that in the direction of his genatalia but you do you...

my 2nd moderna vaccine was in early april.

felt congested tuesday, july 21st while on the obx...even kept running while there.

just took the home test, positive...the weird thing is thursday i felt fine, even ran 3 miles...yesterday congested again, as if allergies were in play.

• Wow
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
my 2nd moderna vaccine was in early april.

felt congested tuesday, july 21st while on the obx...even kept running while there.

just took the home test, positive...the weird thing is thursday i felt fine, even ran 3 miles...yesterday congested again, as if allergies were in play.
Possible false positive?

At this point covid is culling the herd of anti-vaxxers, most of whom are rejecting the vaccine due to belief in idiotic science denying conspiracy theories or just being selfish narcissistic jack asses. So rock on covid. Rock on.

At this point covid is culling the herd of anti-vaxxers, most of whom are rejecting the vaccine due to belief in idiotic science denying conspiracy theories or just being selfish narcissistic jack asses. So rock on covid. Rock on.

Be careful with your words.. just because you got the vaccine does not mean you are safe.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
That's a pretty broad generalization.

That's a pretty broad generalization.
Well I did say “most of whom” which is being generous given my experiences with them. There are legit reasons not to be vaccinated for sure. I just don’t hear any of them from the anti vaxxers I’ve met or the ones in here. But they’re out there i guess.

Last edited:
Well I did say “most of whom” which is being generous given my experiences with them. There are legit reasons not to be vaccinated for sure. I just don’t hear any of them from the anti vaxxers I’ve met or the ones in here. But they’re out there i guess.
Are there anti vaxxers here or are you just lumping in people who don't get the rona vaccine?

Last edited:
Reactions: timo0402
That’s one of the things that i find so annoying, and i got the damn Vax. If people don’t want to get it it’s their choice, doesn’t mean they’re freaking anti vaxxers across the board.
I agree. It’s their choice. And if they choose not to get it cause they think bill gates will track them or they think fauci is getting rich from it then I will call them idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT