ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

you serious?...the same fukking science everyone else is following.

it’s ever-changing, hence, do your job, get the shot if eligible or wear a mask.

yea I’m serious. I’m not convinced 5 kids in Sweden having long covid in a study funded by Janseen Phara that makes the covid vaccine is science enough for me to vaccinate my kid. If on the other hand you believe it is then there is a solution for you—it’s called the vaccine. Go for it. Like I said it’s toxicity vs risk. I don’t see the risk of long covid to outweigh the late or delayed toxicity to my healthy son worth it at this time. Show Me some science that increases the risk piece and I may change my mind.

Do my job. Are you the all powerful that gets to dictate to everyone our jobs now??What the fuk are you talking about??

what science are you following that says a large majority of kids are getting long covid??
Who said majority? Even a small % be a concern given how contagious this thing is.

Statnews and other sci rags (from last few weeks) say research is still happening but it could be anything from 1% to 20% in children.

I hope, for their sake, lot of the anti-vaxx people here have been vaccinated but are lying about it.

Last edited:
Who said majority? Even a small % be a concern given how contagious this thing is.

Statnews and other sci rags (from last few weeks) say research is still happening but it could be anything from 1% to 20% in children.

No one said majority, I thought you may have seen a scientific study I may have missed or something. The only scientific studies i have seen suggesting long covid an issue was one funded by Janssen phara that had 5 kids with prolonged covid symptoms and 8 month later the majority—which I read to say not all of the 5 had the symptoms 8 months later—continue to have issues. Interpret this science how you will.

I’m not anti vaccine at all. Just the opposite I believe the science says the vaccine is a very effective tool against dying from covid. If this is the case and any concerned or at risk person is free to get the vaccine at any point then there is a effective solution available for those folks. Personally I’m not seeing the benefit of putting a vaccine in healthy kids that have a much less than 1% chance of dying.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
No one said majority, I thought you may have seen a scientific study I may have missed or something. The only scientific studies i have seen suggesting long covid an issue was one funded by Janssen phara that had 5 kids with prolonged covid symptoms and 8 month later the majority—which I read to say not all of the 5 had the symptoms 8 months later—continue to have issues. Interpret this science how you will.

I’m not anti vaccine at all. Just the opposite I believe the science says the vaccine is a very effective tool against dying from covid. If this is the case and any concerned or at risk person is free to get the vaccine at any point then there is a effective solution available for those folks. Personally I’m not seeing the benefit of putting a vaccine in healthy kids that have a much less than 1% chance of dying.
This is one of the recent things:

Reactions: plm
has anyone read if vaccinated people can spread these variants to other vaccinated people?
Sounds like it. They've found similar to amts of viral load in throat/nasal in vaccinated people w Delta as non-vaccinated people w Delta.

Sounds like it. They've found similar to amts of viral load in throat/nasal in vaccinated people w Delta as non-vaccinated people w Delta.
i have not read vaccinated to vaccinated, but did read about the load amount from vaccinated to unvaccinated.
Are you still testing positive?
yesterday i did...fukking nuts, man.

my neighbor took his sixth test on day 16(tested everyday five straight, 6th test 10 days later)and finally tested negative...his story is nuttier than mine...family trip scheduled, they all took tests, he(vaxxed) was + while the rest of family(fully vaxxed) -...he stayed home from the abacos, family went.

i’ll probably take another test today and will let you know haha.

i’m wondering how many out there are actually getting tested that are fully vaxxed??????

i have not read vaccinated to vaccinated, but did read about the load amount from vaccinated to unvaccinated.

yesterday i did...fukking nuts, man.

my neighbor took his sixth test on day 16(tested everyday five straight, 6th test 10 days later)and finally tested negative...his story is nuttier than mine...family trip scheduled, they all took tests, he(vaxxed) was + while the rest of family(fully vaxxed) -...he stayed home from the abacos, family went.

i’ll probably take another test today and will let you know haha.

i’m wondering how many out there are actually getting tested that are fully vaxxed??????
But, you're not "sick?"

My thought process:

I hope those not vaccinated dont get sick and die and I hope those that are vaccinated have no long term issues from the vaccine.

A liberal vaccinated person's thought process:

I hope those that are not vaccinated get covid and die a painful death.

My thought process:

I hope those not vaccinated dont get sick and die and I hope those that are vaccinated have no long term issues from the vaccine.

Actually, that is an assumed liberal thought process as filtered through the thought process of a dyed-in-the-wool, pro-Trump, anti-vax conservative. Projecting all over the place!

Reactions: blazers
My thought process:

What do liberal, unvaccinated people think? Your insights are invaluable.

Reactions: blazers
Here’s the data, in case anyone cares.

this^^. Most of the at risk people I personally know have been vaccinated and by all accounts the vaccine is showing positive results agains all forms of covid regardless of mutations at this point. I get it’s very serious for a certain group of people but its not polio thank goodness.

first negative test just now...also went to the pharmacy for a pcr test to make sure.

for timeline purposes, symptoms started about 12 days ago...took five total tests to get to the first negative...i sincerely hope people are at least getting tested.

Reactions: uncboy10
I hope, for their sake, lot of the anti-vaxx people here have been vaccinated but are lying about it.
yeah bc the vaxx is a sure-fire way to avoid covid ... not. just ask the 350 or so VACCINATED people in Massachusetts .... and thousands of others.

not many because they're going to assume they have a basic cold .. thanks to the vaxx. and it's getting more and more obvious that they can spread it and get very sick from it, even post vaxx. what a sham.

46 year old friend of ours died unexpectedly wednesday afternoon. his story: he was somewhat overweight and diabetic, SUPER covid cautious from day one, got fully vaxxd as soon as he could. he started feeling poorly last wednesday, tested positive (as did his vaxxd wife and 2 boys) ... he had fever/chills and started feeling better last weekend. then ate 2 week old potato salad and got food poisoning (stupid move) ... was sick for 3 days, got dehydrated thru the process of course. started feeling pretty good on wednesday of this week and decided to do some light yard work mid afternoon in the heat .... felt poorly after 20 minutes or so, went inside to lay down ... his boys found him on the floor next to the couch 15 minutes later with one shoe on. EMS couldnt save him.

i'm sure covid had a part in it (weakening his system to some degree) - but we assume it was a heat stroke caused largely by dehydration from the food poisoning, etc. the hospital is calling it ..... yep, you guessed it.

46 year old friend of ours died unexpectedly wednesday afternoon. his story: he was somewhat overweight and diabetic, SUPER covid cautious from day one, got fully vaxxd as soon as he could. he started feeling poorly last wednesday, tested positive (as did his vaxxd wife and 2 boys) ... he had fever/chills and started feeling better last weekend. then ate 2 week old potato salad and got food poisoning (stupid move) ... was sick for 3 days, got dehydrated thru the process of course. started feeling pretty good on wednesday of this week and decided to do some light yard work mid afternoon in the heat .... felt poorly after 20 minutes or so, went inside to lay down ... his boys found him on the floor next to the couch 15 minutes later with one shoe on. EMS couldnt save him.

i'm sure covid had a part in it (weakening his system to some degree) - but we assume it was a heat stroke caused largely by dehydration from the food poisoning, etc. the hospital is calling it ..... yep, you guessed it.

The f**k is the point of this story?

I'm not sure that would qualify as "unexpectedly." Overweight, diabetic, covid, and food poisoning... doesn't sound too shocking that he gave-out. Food poisoning can fuk you up.

These churches deserve to lose their tax-exempt status.

These churches deserve to lose their tax-exempt status.

What ever does his opinion and belief have to do with the churches tax exempt status?. I am sure he pays taxes on his income.

yeah bc the vaxx is a sure-fire way to avoid covid ... not. just ask the 350 or so VACCINATED people in Massachusetts .... and thousands of others.
A fact nobody disputes,

99.2% of people sick or dying are unvaccinated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT