ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

A fact nobody disputes,

99.2% of people sick or dying are unvaccinated.
And the unvaccinated people dying from covid are a drop in the bucket compared to the people dying from heart disease yet we still allow people the freedom to smoke, eat terrible diets, stay obease, etc. as long as there is an effective vaccine available that handles the viruse and so far the mutations of the virus what do you want to do. I don’t think becoming a nanny state over this virus at this point makes sense given the mortality rate.

Reactions: timo0402
And the unvaccinated people dying from covid are a drop in the bucket compared to the people dying from heart disease yet we still allow people the freedom to smoke, eat terrible diets, stay obease, etc. as long as there is an effective vaccine available that handles the viruse and so far the mutations of the virus what do you want to do. I don’t think becoming a nanny state over this virus at this point makes sense given the mortality rate.
We can definitely still get 100k, or more, dead people from this virus with folks like you and their totally wacked out reasoning. Let's let it linger, mutate, and who knows all the amazing possibilities. And, let's continue to compare it with conditions that are not infectious! People don't spread heart disease to each other.

We can definitely still get 100k, or more, dead people from this virus with folks like you and their totally wacked out reasoning. Let's let it linger, mutate, and who knows all the amazing possibilities. And, let's continue to compare it with conditions that are not infectious! People don't spread heart disease to each other.

yea I’m whacked out you unscientific hack

Second hand smoke is real though.

E7rPkjwWYAA1Ubw

Nice setup.

E7rPkjwWYAA1Ubw

Nice setup.
5Pq.gif

If there is a more difficult, costly, exhausting way to do it... that's the way some have to do it.

I look at Vermont, they have 75% vaccination percentage. They have the lowest #'s of infections per capita, lowest #'s of deaths, lowest hospitalizations you name it. They're like America's New Zealand! You'd think it would be easy to just mimic the place that has the best results. Hell no!!!

E7tP7U2XMBAJsMe

Last edited:
5Pq.gif

If there is a more difficult, costly, exhausting way to do it... that's the way some have to do it.

I look at Vermont, they have 75% vaccination percentage. They have the lowest #'s of infections per capita, lowest #'s of deaths, lowest hospitalizations you name it. They're like America's New Zealand! You'd think it would be easy to just mimic the place that has the best results. Hell no!!!

E7tP7U2XMBAJsMe
It is interesting to see the states they are comparing here - and no context regarding racial makeup of persons getting vaxxed, or foregoing vaxx.

A lot higher % black population in these "slow, backward states" of MS, AL, MO, SC than very white VT.

Some on this board, and most in corporate media love to say (believe?) that the persons not getting vaxxed are dumb, white, anti-science, conservative Trumpsters.

It is so easy to just look at the vaxx stats by race and see that this is not true. In basically every state, and in the nation as a whole, black and Latino races lag far behind white people in % getting vaxxed. For whatever reason. Interesting CDC article link below.

I am guessing you see this in the death rates by race too. But that doesn't fit the agenda narrative so you don't hear about it. Do people demonizing the persons not vaxxed realize they are being racist? ;) I'm guessing that wasn't their intent.

The intent is clearly to smear / trash independent thinking, reasoning, risk-assessing conservatives & libertarians. Facts / truth be damned...it just gets in the way of a good smearing.

Vax rates by race

Last edited:
No, it's often by Tucker Carlson's choice.
Two people living rent-free in people's heads forever (DJT and Tucker Carlson). Funny and sad. I don't think either are going anywhere any time soon - but even if they did, would people still obsess about them?

It's like Silence of the Lambs Ts (Tucker and Trump). "You will tell us when those lambs Ts are silent in your head, won't you, Clarice Blazers?"

It is interesting to see the states they are comparing here - and no context regarding racial makeup of persons getting vaxxed, or foregoing vaxx.

A lot higher % black population in these "slow, backward states" of MS, AL, MO, SC than very white VT.

Some on this board, and most in corporate media love to say (believe?) that the persons not getting vaxxed are dumb, white, anti-science, conservative Trumpsters.

It is so easy to just look at the vaxx stats by race and see that this is not true. In basically every state, and in the nation as a whole, black and Latino races lag far behind white people in % getting vaxxed. For whatever reason. Interesting CDC article link below.

I am guessing you see this in the death rates by race too. But that doesn't fit the agenda narrative so you don't hear about it. Do people demonizing the persons not vaxxed realize they are being racist? ;) I'm guessing that wasn't their intent.

The intent is clearly to smear / trash independent thinking, reasoning, risk-assessing conservatives & libertarians. Facts / truth be damned...it just gets in the way of a good smearing.

Vax rates by race
Leave it to the nigras to mess ever-thang up.

Vax rates by race

Settle down there David Duke.

Reactions: strummingram
WTF?! Reading is hard. I don't give a fk who gets the vaccine or what race they are. I encourage each person to assess their own risk and make their own decision on whether to get the vaxx. Same as I ever have.

I posted the actual statistics from CDC - so I guess the actual stats are "David Duke", the CDC is run by David Duke. What does this have to do with me? I didn't create or gather the CDC stats. You should take up your racist-name-calling with the CDC, and I don't know, maybe ease up on hoping all the (high % black and Latino) non-vaxxed die. You know, in your role as a racial healer.

My point was - the thought and comments of: "all the people not getting vaxxed, are anti-science, white dumb fks, I hope they all die"

(maybe your and Strums take or statements to name just two of a group) - are actually wishing that harm or ill on predominantly black and Latino people.

Just to clarify who the racist is here.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Two people living rent-free in people's heads forever (DJT and Tucker Carlson). Funny and sad. I don't think either are going anywhere any time soon - but even if they did, would people still obsess about them?

It's like Silence of the Lambs Ts (Tucker and Trump). "You will tell us when those lambs Ts are silent in your head, won't you, Clarice Blazers?"
In my head rent-free, but you're letting him define your beliefs at the cost of your cable-bill.

Reactions: strummingram

Vax rates by race
It seems most loud anti-vaxx are the dumb, white ,anti-sci, conversative types though rather than black/brown. So that's a factor in the the finger-pointing.

WTF?! Reading is hard. I don't give a fk who gets the vaccine or what race they are. I encourage each person to assess their own risk and make their own decision on whether to get the vaxx. Same as I ever have.

I posted the actual statistics from CDC - so I guess the actual stats are "David Duke", the CDC is run by David Duke. What does this have to do with me? I didn't create or gather the CDC stats. You should take up your racist-name-calling with the CDC, and I don't know, maybe ease up on hoping all the (high % black and Latino) non-vaxxed die. You know, in your role as a racial healer.

My point was - the thought and comments of: "all the people not getting vaxxed, are anti-science, white dumb fks, I hope they all die"

(maybe your and Strums take or statements to name just two of a group) - are actually wishing that harm or ill on predominantly black and Latino people.

TL;DR

Hell yeah. Stop blamin' the white man when we all know the nigras is the ones what's holdin' all uvus back. They's inferior to us white folks. White people's been tryin' to help the darkies ever since we brung'em over here from Africa at our own expense.

This is good news. I wonder what the % is for, say, people over 65? They are at highest risk, and I thought their % was over 91%, maybe as high as 95%?

Hard to justify lockdowns, business closings, masks, etc at this high rate. And the low deaths from Delta variant don't warrant the actions either, IMO.

But I've heard, sense, that is where we are headed next week. I believe Biden is going to deliver his version of some "day after 9/11" doom and gloom speech.

I think at this point, that'd be a really hard sell for a good communicator like Obama, Reagan, Bill Clinton. It could be disastrous for Biden. Really hard to listen to him in his failing state and grant him any credibility, influence, leadership. Especially when the data doesn't support his story, and his story changes frequently over the weeks / months (get vaxxed, lose the masks, get back together. Or not.)

This is good news. I wonder what the % is for, say, people over 65? They are at highest risk, and I thought their % was over 91%, maybe as high as 95%?

Hard to justify lockdowns, business closings, masks, etc at this high rate. And the low deaths from Delta variant don't warrant the actions either, IMO.

But I've heard, sense, that is where we are headed next week. I believe Biden is going to deliver his version of some "day after 9/11" doom and gloom speech.

I think at this point, that'd be a really hard sell for a good communicator like Obama, Reagan, Bill Clinton. It could be disastrous for Biden. Really hard to listen to him in his failing state and grant him any credibility, influence, leadership. Especially when the data doesn't support his story, and his story changes frequently over the weeks / months (get vaxxed, lose the masks, get back together. Or not.)
We're not going to "lock down" again. Many governors will not comply, if they tried it. I can't really blame them. You open everything up, tell everyone who is vaccinated to unmask, and then... maybe 6 weeks later... shut it down? No... that's not going to fly.

Besides that, vaccinations are increasing big-time over the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Leave it to the nigras to mess ever-thang up.

It seems most loud anti-vaxx are the dumb, white ,anti-sci, conversative types though rather than black/brown. So that's a factor in the the finger-pointing.

Hell yeah. Stop blamin' the white man when we all know the nigras is the ones what's holdin' all uvus back. They's inferior to us white folks. White people's been tryin' to help the darkies ever since we brung'em over here from Africa at our own expense.

White apologetic racebaiting at its finest.

Despite a factual article, this was the reply. Strum with his accepted black speak. Not debate or discussion left in this country. Its now my side against your side and whatever side strum identifies with for that day

Despite a factual article, this was the reply. Strum with his accepted black speak. Not debate or discussion left in this country. Its now my side against your side and whatever side strum identifies with for that day
Accepted black speak?

I love this one: "White apologetic racebaiting!" What would you do without FoxNews? I'm glad I could deliver at its finest.

Accepted black speak?

I love this one: "White apologetic racebaiting!" What would you do without FoxNews? I'm glad I could deliver at its finest.
I do plenty without fox news. Been years since i watched their broadcast. I am one of the people who can live without a newscast to guide my every step

As for black folk not wanting the vax, it seems to have merit. One of my daughters works at a pharmacy. They started vaccinating early on for the elderly. After a few weeks, she called and asked me to talk to one of my employees about having more minorities to get the shots. He pastors a local church. He couldnt convince his people to take the shot. There are still alot of minorites who refuse to take it.

Yeah I’m sure the whole bit about “slow backwards states” having more black people was a coincidence.

The entire point of that idiotic poast was to try and point the finger at a different racial group to somehow avoid the imagined persecution of southern white people for not getting vaccinated. But yeah, we’re the racebaiters... lol why would anyone even think to look that up in the first place?

Yeah I’m sure the whole bit about “slow backwards states” having more black people was a coincidence.

The entire point of that idiotic poast was to try and point the finger at a different racial group to somehow avoid the imagined persecution of southern white people for not getting vaccinated. But yeah, we’re the racebaiters... lol why would anyone even think to look that up in the first place?
Look it up to prove or disprove an idea. Thats why. As for slow and backwards, there are plenty of areas in the south that are that way. Both white and black. I just saw a guy pass my house in a 80s model S10 that had all the side panel, hood, bed, doors, and grill missing. Had his foot propped up on the frame.
As for minority hesitant people, should we ignore that statistic?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT