ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Right and I will say, to be fair, who knows who these callers are and how legit they are. So I would take everything with a grain of salt. Having said that, my questions above are still pertinent to the overall way this pandemic has been handled from the beginning.
I actually happened to be listening to a lot of that call, and I have to admit that I kept wishing that the caller would completely legitimize himself. He may have done so when I wasn't listening, but all I heard was a claim of legitimacy. I thought at times he sounded a tad sketchy. So I heard the gist of it and as I do with all info I encounter, I salt it away for future reference and listen out for similar info to add to the pool....and in the meantime, I too take it with a grain of salt....but I am not at all dismissing him.

But I also understand how human nature works, so I also take with a grain of salt the collective expert wisdom.

Reactions: timo0402
When I managed a long John silvers we had an employee call after lunch and say she lost her engagement ring in the 45 gal slaw tub she mixed up that morning. We let her come in and go through what was left…but it was gone. Someone got a 3/4 karat diamond in their coleslaw.
that probably helped pay for the broken tooth.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I didn’t realize you monitored my every move on this board, nor did I realize I took a full year off (I didn’t.)

No you, the keyboard warrior, can’t get over yourself. You want everyone to stfu and get the jab and don’t you dare ask a question. And as my buddy, heelman correctly pointed out, I am vaccinated. My fight isn’t against vaccines, it’s against losers like you who can’t understand why someone dare not take it.
Monitor? It's literally one click on your name to see your messages. I didn't recognize your name and then remembered you were the Dukie who comes over here sometimes. I actually enjoy your basketball posts, you're a level-headed fan.

Monitor? It's literally one click on your name to see your messages. I didn't recognize your name and then remembered you were the Dukie who comes over here sometimes. I actually enjoy your basketball posts, you're a level-headed fan.
Speaking of which did you know coach k’s last home game will be against unc?

I think Maher is shopping for a retirement deal at FoxNews... maybe he heard about Piers Morgan's contract!

241564153_4285568571523873_6381873404846013361_n.jpg

It's not being forced on ANYONE.
My personal feelings about the shot set aside, that's not really true, is it? Unless you mean literally hold them down and inject them. If a person works for a company, has a few more years before they can retire or it vests, and the employer is now required to have that employee get vaxed or be fined, they are not going to be retained as it will surely then be against company policy. Is that really a choice for that individual and you can seriously say they are not being forced to get the vax?

I would like someone to expain how a mask will allow the virus to pass through into my nose/mouth but that same mask will not allow the virus to leave my nose/mouth and pass out though the mask to infect others.
I would like for someone to do that for you, too. Awesome takeaway from the picture and explanation of what you're seeing.

I would like someone to expain how a mask will allow the virus to pass through into my nose/mouth but that same mask will not allow the virus to leave my nose/mouth and pass out though the mask to infect others.
Maybe go to your nearest hospital and ask one of the surgeons to explain why they wear masks during a surgical procedure. You understand why they wear the rubber gloves, right?

Maybe go to your nearest hospital and ask one of the surgeons to explain why they wear masks during a surgical procedure. You understand why they wear the rubber gloves, right?

If the doctor makes a mistake he doesn't want to leave fingerprints?

so funny…had an attorney tell me way back when this started, probably june of 2020; “you can’t wear these masks all day…you can’t even breathe with them on”

i just said; “you do know doctors, nurses, and dentists have been doing this for years, right?”

remember when dentists didn’t wear gloves before hiv/aids?

My personal feelings about the shot set aside, that's not really true, is it? Unless you mean literally hold them down and inject them. If a person works for a company, has a few more years before they can retire or it vests, and the employer is now required to have that employee get vaxed or be fined, they are not going to be retained as it will surely then be against company policy. Is that really a choice for that individual and you can seriously say they are not being forced to get the vax?
People who are employed by companies that are now requiring vaccinations for employees to remain on the payroll have to make a choice. They're not being forced to take the vaccine, however. If they're going to lose a retirement package, then that will definitely be a factor to consider. But, I don't believe that this is being used to renege on paying benefits.

I'm going to assume that each company that is requiring the vaccine has determined that requisite based on some kind risk assessment.

I don't, personally, understand why this is seen as some high-risk situation. This afternoon, my best and oldest friend called to let me know his younger brother is dead from covid. He refused to get vaccinated, lived in Brevard. He was only in the hospital for a week. He had to wait 24 hours to get a room in the hospital. The last text my buddy got was "Man, this shit is a lot worse than I thought." He was 65, no comorbidity.

Hilarious. If more people had refused to get vaccinated for smallpox, then... yes, you would still be at risk for getting smallpox.

Nice screen grab off Facebook there cool breeze. Don’t let your cult fall behind!

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
Think it’s like a night gown for fat asses. @gteeitup should be able to clarify it though.
again, you’re eleven…you can get immunity from your mom’s tits if needed, keep sucking.

and as far as my wife being fat, wrong house…perhaps a you thing?…maybe you’re enjoying the moo moo on you’re prey?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT