ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

What a load of horseshit. This is the exact type of stupidity and rhetoric that makes it seem like we’re doomed to never get through this. This question has been answered 1000 times and literally 15 seconds of research would reveal the answer as well. you may not like the answer… obviously from your posts you’re in denial of a lot of facts… but just cause you don’t like the answer doesn’t mean it hasn’t been answered…because it has…this was nearly a year ago

Thank you for your kind remarks. Sit down for this one because it may surprise you- 1. Tony doesn’t always tell the truth. And 2. Tony has flip flopped on nearly every single opinion throughout this pandemic.

Now the article you posted is not what I brought up. That article says that Tony would tell people who’ve already had it to get the vaccine and he thinks it will do them no harm.

What I brought up, is what Tony could not answer in a live CNN interview just last week, either Thursday or Friday I believe. The question posed- what would you tell vaccinated Americans who say they have already had covid and have natural immunity and that’s why I’m not getting the vaccine? His response- “that’s a really good question and I don’t have a firm answer on that and it’s something we need to seriously take a look at.”

now I’m sure, you probably “won’t like that answer.”

Reactions: uncfootball-
Thank you for your kind remarks. Sit down for this one because it may surprise you- 1. Tony doesn’t always tell the truth. And 2. Tony has flip flopped on nearly every single opinion throughout this pandemic.

Now the article you posted is not what I brought up. That article says that Tony would tell people who’ve already had it to get the vaccine and he thinks it will do them no harm.

What I brought up, is what Tony could not answer in a live CNN interview just last week, either Thursday or Friday I believe. The question posed- what would you tell vaccinated Americans who say they have already had covid and have natural immunity and that’s why I’m not getting the vaccine? His response- “that’s a really good question and I don’t have a firm answer on that and it’s something we need to seriously take a look at.”

now I’m sure, you probably “won’t like that answer.”
Lets go to the tape. You said

Finally, after 18+ months of this, can Lord and Savior Tony Fauci, still not answer the question of, IF YOUVE HAD COVID WHY DO YOU NEED THE VACCINE?

Well he did answer it. Over a year ago. Was he firm in his statement then and now? No. But that’s irrelevant to your claim. he did say why felt you need the vaccine even if you’ve had covid-because they aren’t sure how long the immunity lasts.

but let’s take a look at the interview you’re talking about. Do you have a link?

Last edited:
I will say though that If I were certain I’d had covid within the last year I wouldn’t have gotten vaxxed
Why not if what they say is true in terms of how low a risk it is? How about if your employer told you that you had to? How about if Joe Biden told you that you had to?

Why not if what they say is true in terms of how low a risk it is? How about if your employer told you that you had to? How about if Joe Biden told you that you had to?
Just don’t want it in my body if I can help it. It’s a risk/reward thin

then i would

not sure what that means. A federal mandate? A law?

Explain your risk/reward thinking please.

i would assume it is something like this. The reward of me having any additional protection from dying/complications of covid by taking the vaccine after having covid and having natural immunity is smaller than the risk of some unknown or delayed toxicity of the vaccine based on what is known at this point in time.

i would assume it is something like this. The reward of me having any additional protection from dying/complications of covid by taking the vaccine after having covid and having natural immunity is smaller than the risk of some unknown or delayed toxicity of the vaccine based on what is known at this point in time.
Nailed it

This may have been discussed so I could have missed it. Just didnt seem to get much coverage on the news.

This may have been discussed so I could have missed it. Just didnt seem to get much coverage on the news.

These are vaccines that may have been contaminated from an outside source. Not a marker on whether it is safe in actuality to take the vaccines themselves. What's the point of these articles?

These are vaccines that may have been contaminated from an outside source. Not a marker on whether it is safe in actuality to take the vaccines themselves. What's the point of these articles?

So what thread do I post articles about vaccines that may have been contaminated from an outside source?

Thanks

This is the coronavirus thread in which we have endlessly discussed vaccines. I think his point was simply to point out actual news of some problems with a batch of the moderna vax. Whether it was the vax itself or tampering later is not the issue - there was a problem and anytime there is ANYTHING other than perfection, it's going into the stew of vaccine hesitancy. He made no other implications.

Tucker bringing important news to Americans.
Your comment about getting attention when it involves balls is spot on. I know we all have our anecdotal stories, but I was literally talking with an endocrinologist about two weeks ago and he was commenting on the hesitancy of teens and young adults to get vaxxed. He, not shockingly, viewed this as against best medical practice. What took me back was that he basically said every male would be beating down the door to get the vaccine if they only knew that almost every single case of corona, even in the cases of no symptoms, can have potential implications to one's testicles. He made some comment about speaking with an 18 year old wrestler who didn't want any possible side effects from the vax and told him that his hesitancy could cause him to be impotent if he contracted covid. The young adult went and got the shot.

I haven't researched it myself (blazers, that's right up your alley), but it just seems like this needs to be more publicized if potentially an issue. That would take care of all the young male population right there.

I'm just confused by the motive here. Are you attempting to cast doubt on the effectiveness of the vaccines themselves? Cast them as unsafe?

It was a story I ran across that involved the vaccines that I had not seen mentioned on this thread. Thought I would share it. Seems those that support the vaccine get snippy when anything negative about the shot is mentioned.

Appreciate you posting this, I was thinking I might have missed something and was literally afraid to ask. Glad she is improving.
It was an ordeal for all involved. Lots of lessons to be learned about being prepared should you become incapacitated by covid or anything…car accident…whatever…and what you should do to protect your assets and what’s important to you.

I'm just confused by the motive here. Are you attempting to cast doubt on the effectiveness of the vaccines themselves? Cast them as unsafe?

Well, 1.6 million of them have been deemed unsafe. So yeah, that might be his angle. And I, for one, am appreciative of him letting us know.

But lemme guess, this is just more "misinformation" from the COVIdiots?

It was a story I ran across that involved the vaccines that I had not seen mentioned on this thread. Thought I would share it. Seems those that support the vaccine get snippy when anything negative about the shot is mentioned.

giphy.gif

To clarify, my response was not to criticize you for doing so, if that's how it came across. Merely the intention. People see these kinds of headlines and it probably creates more hesitancy.

To clarify, my response was not to criticize you for doing so, if that's how it came across. Merely the intention. People see these kinds of headlines and it probably creates more hesitancy.
My prob also with that post is that the issue could've happened or applied to ANY intravenous drug. The problem wasn't with the vaccine formula itself, rather the packaging.

My prob also with that post is that the issue could've happened or applied to ANY intravenous drug. The problem wasn't with the vaccine formula itself, rather the packaging.
Coronavirus related news in a coronavirus thread. I guess we should rename the thread to "coronavirus news as long as the intent is good thread."

If you are big puss and you're scared of ALL vaccines, then zero difference.

But if you're only hesitant regarding Moderna because Moderna is "new", then it's a huge difference, since it is akin to no longer eating any bojangles because one person found a beetle in their biscuit.

Regarding one of the Japanese people who died - The shot came from one of the three batches that were part of a recall of 1.63m doses of the Moderna vaccine on 26 August, but not from one of the batches found to have fragments of stainless steel in them.

And they were unable to link the guy's death to the shot.

500,000 people received shots from those batches. Last week Moderna issued a joint statement with local distributor Takeda Pharmaceutical, saying: “The rare presence of stainless steel particles in the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine does not pose an undue risk to patient safety and it does not adversely affect the benefit/risk profile of the product.”

500k were fine, his death was a a coincidence based on their assessment... yet here we are talking about it, instead of the fact that covid can shrink your nads.

Lets go to the tape. You said

Finally, after 18+ months of this, can Lord and Savior Tony Fauci, still not answer the question of, IF YOUVE HAD COVID WHY DO YOU NEED THE VACCINE?

Well he did answer it. Over a year ago. Was he firm in his statement then and now? No. But that’s irrelevant to your claim. he did say why felt you need the vaccine even if you’ve had covid-because they aren’t sure how long the immunity lasts.

but let’s take a look at the interview you’re talking about. Do you have a link?
Here is a tweet with the cnn clip I referred to.

And not necessarily directed at you, but since I’m here, I’ve seen a lot of folks use over packed hospitalization as a reason for vaccine mandates. Did anyone happen to read the recently released piece in the Atlantic?

Here it is. It has been reported in and suspected for well over a year, so it is hardly surprising but The Atlantic picking it up and running this is very much surprising.

If you are big puss and you're scared of ALL vaccines, then zero difference.

But if you're only hesitant regarding Moderna because Moderna is "new", then it's a huge difference, since it is akin to no longer eating any bojangles because one person found a beetle in their biscuit.

I don’t mind vaccines. I’m just not hip on warp speed vaccines and the govt putting the squeeze on people to do shit. Frankly, I don’t give a f*ck what kind of poison is in these vaccines because I won’t be taking them.

And I don’t eat Bojangles ever since I found a beetle in my biscuit. Biscuitville kicks its ass anyway.

I don’t mind vaccines. I’m just not hip on warp speed vaccines and the govt putting the squeeze on people to do shit. Frankly, I don’t give a f*ck what kind of poison is in these vaccines because I won’t be taking them.

And I don’t eat Bojangles ever since I found a beetle in my biscuit. Biscuitville kicks its ass anyway.
When I managed a long John silvers we had an employee call after lunch and say she lost her engagement ring in the 45 gal slaw tub she mixed up that morning. We let her come in and go through what was left…but it was gone. Someone got a 3/4 karat diamond in their coleslaw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT