ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

I could certainly see where he could be in danger of a civil lawsuit at the least.
What's the big deal? You feel bad for a few days and you get better! So what if you infect other people that might have a worse reaction!

JX4Z4EQKKJE2LB7ZOP6VX5GU6U.jfif

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
You poor guys with your lockdowns and and OSHA and lawsuits. It must suck to live your life in fear. Were you always fearful and that is what made you miserable or were you always miserable and that’s what has made you afraid?

thoughts and prayers.

You poor guys with your lockdowns and and OSHA and lawsuits. It must suck to live your life in fear. Were you always fearful and that is what made you miserable or were you always miserable and that’s what has made you afraid?

thoughts and prayers.

Who is locked down? I go everywhere I want and do anything I want. I just put a piece of cloth over my nose and mouth while doing it. The founding fathers would call you all a bunch of huge pussies if you think that is taking away your freedom.

Reactions: uncboy10
Who lets their boss tell them what to do away from work?

If you're good at your job, your boss should leave you the hell alone.

However, I've had to tell one or two people I manage who aren't that good at their job that they should consider not going out on Thursday night if they can't handle our 9am Friday status call or if you've got an important meeting Friday. Most of them can handle it cuz they're young but I can't have you showing up multiple times looking and smelling like the bar when you've got important shit to do. I mostly do it because it's just life advice that most twenty somethings need...your body doesn't react the same way it did when you were in college.

The @Grayhead example is ridiculous though. The thought of telling an employee to disregard their personal health is BS.

Reactions: Grayhead
Who is locked down? I go everywhere I want and do anything I want. I just put a piece of cloth over my nose and mouth while doing it. The founding fathers would call you all a bunch of huge pussies if you think that is taking away your freedom.

Really- how many concerts and live sporting events have you been to recently? Please let me know- I am dying to go back to both.

Really- how many concerts and live sporting events have you been to recently? Please let me know- I am dying to go back to both.

I mean - you can't go to those either. Your comment was about certain people not living their lives out of fear. I do everything you do, I just don't care that I have to do it with a cloth on my face.

I mean - you can't go to those either. Your comment was about certain people not living their lives out of fear. I do everything you do, I just don't care that I have to do it with a cloth on my face.

we can't do everything we want to then. The reason being is that the politicians have a vested interest in pumping up the fear and the poor people who enjoy being scared eat this shit up.

we can't do everything we want to then. The reason being is that the politicians have a vested interest in pumping up the fear and the poor people who enjoy being scared eat this shit up.

Ok, but that wasn't your point. I'm not arguing this statement directly above, although I think the media are the ones with the most to gain by pumping up fear, their ratings/page views during CV have been ridiculously high.

you said "you people on lockdown"...who is on lockdown?

what sporting events are you unable to attend?...what restaurants are unable to enjoy?

are bathhouses closed?...is that what has you all wound up?

Reactions: blazers
you said "you people on lockdown"...who is on lockdown?

what sporting events are you unable to attend?...what restaurants are unable to enjoy?

are bathhouses closed?...is that what has you all wound up?

it’s not a surprise to anyone that you are unaware of the conditions in NC. Only 3500 fans allowed in for games. No concerts allowed. No live music allowed in bars (would be too many people in the bar).

now please go back to eating crayons

Reactions: tazki
Ok, but that wasn't your point. I'm not arguing this statement directly above, although I think the media are the ones with the most to gain by pumping up fear, their ratings/page views during CV have been ridiculously high.

the media has a lot to gain too, but the lib politicians are definitely leveraging the hell out of the fear and using it to keep people locked down so they can make the Rona seem worse than it really is.

Those same pols then turn around and blame Trump for the Rona being the worst thing to happen ever and that it’s all his fault. Meanwhile everything is just fine across the border in a GOP run state.

the media has a lot to gain too, but the lib politicians are definitely leveraging the hell out of the fear and using it to keep people locked down so they can make the Rona seem worse than it really is.

Those same pols then turn around and blame Trump for the Rona being the worst thing to happen ever and that it’s all his fault. Meanwhile everything is just fine across the border in a GOP run state.

There are plenty of GOP states where things are not fine. Still about 100 deaths a day in FL, 30-40 in GA, all while NJ hasn't had more than 20 in a day since July.

We can agree that the media has absolutely turned this into a circus. Has it saved some lives because of awareness, I'm sure...but it's also caused insane numbers of depression, anxiety, unemployment, etc which in the long run will probably kill more people. That's inexcusable to me.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
There are plenty of GOP states where things are not fine. Still about 100 deaths a day in FL, 30-40 in GA, all while NJ hasn't had more than 20 in a day since July.

We can agree that the media has absolutely turned this into a circus. Has it saved some lives because of awareness, I'm sure...but it's also caused insane numbers of depression, anxiety, unemployment, etc which in the long run will probably kill more people. That's inexcusable to me.

the numbers have been so warped that they no longer have relevance

Reactions: tazki
If you can't admit that the Dems are using this to hurt Trump, then you and I can't have a discussion. This is that agreed upon starting point we need for me to even bother.

No doubt. The party that wasn't in power in 2020 would use CV against the party that was in power. That's just basic politics. Dems used the Depression against Hoover, Whigs used the Panic of 1837 against Van Buren, Republicans used all the awful shit in 1968 against Johnson, Reagan used the fuel shortage against Carter in 80, etc. etc.

it’s not a surprise to anyone that you are unaware of the conditions in NC. Only 3500 fans allowed in for games. No concerts allowed. No live music allowed in bars (would be too many people in the bar).

now please go back to eating crayons

hey idiot, it’s like that almost everywhere and we owe it all to the guy in charge...the difference is it bothers you that you supposedly can’t go to sporting events...i bet the truth really is you don’t care to go, probably because you refuse to wear a mask.

hey idiot, it’s like that almost everywhere and we owe it all to the guy in charge...the difference is it bothers you that you supposedly can’t go to sporting events...i bet the truth really is you don’t care to go, probably because you refuse to wear a mask.

Well, you would lose that bet. I’m at Disney now and wearing a mask everywhere.

try the purple crayon next time.

Well, you would lose that bet. I’m at Disney now and wearing a mask everywhere.

try the purple crayon next time.

so you do comply, good for you...not so hard.

unfortunately for the state you mentioned, nc, they just set a record for positive tests in a single day.

so you do comply, good for you...not so hard.

unfortunately for the state you mentioned, nc, they just set a record for positive tests in a single day.

i comply when forced to. Otherwise no chance.

WGAF about cases? Only crayon eating morons do.

My disney vacation was ruined because of covid. They shut down 2 days before i was suppose to be there. Planned a 7 day trip 😠😠😠💩
I had one planned about a month after they shut down. Rescheduled for the end of next May, but if they still have restrictions on interacting with characters I'll just cancel. It will be my kids first time there and being able to interact with the characters is half the fun at their age.

Reactions: Grayhead

I had one planned about a month after they shut down. Rescheduled for the end of next May, but if they still have restrictions on interacting with characters I'll just cancel. It will be my kids first time there and being able to interact with the characters is half the fun at their age.
Same here. I like the shows as well

Reactions: tarheel0910
It’s kind of weird. They have about 1/2 of restaurants/ kiosks open but it’s also about 1/2 as many people. They require social distancing in lines, so the lines are a bunch longer but they constantly move, so I like that better.

they do have mask Nazis wandering around yelling at people but so long as you are sly, you are in the good.

It’s kind of weird. They have about 1/2 of restaurants/ kiosks open but it’s also about 1/2 as many people. They require social distancing in lines, so the lines are a bunch longer but they constantly move, so I like that better.

they do have mask Nazis wandering around yelling at people but so long as you are sly, you are in the good.
You're at Disneyworld... right now... and it's your daughter's 21st birthday... and, you're spending time on here???

• Wow
Reactions: blazers
You're at Disneyworld... right now... and it's your daughter's 21st birthday... and, you're spending time on here???

spoken like someone who doesn’t have kids.

what do you think happens when you stand in line for 4 hours? Don’t you think everyone is on their phones?

spoken like someone who doesn’t have kids.

what do you think happens when you stand in line for 4 hours? Don’t you think everyone is on their phones?
I'm not asking everyone. I'm asking you.

If I'm with friends and family- even if it's just visiting their home and informal- I don't have my smartphone out.

If you're standing in a line for 4 hours, you wasted your money.

I'm not asking everyone. I'm asking you.

If I'm with friends and family- even if it's just visiting their home and informal- I don't have my smartphone out.

If you're standing in a line for 4 hours, you wasted your money.

thanks for your opinion. Now gfy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT