ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

spot on! and those same whiny, covid-paranoid crybabies dont think twice about pounding fast food or chugging sodas. please, tell me how much you care about your health while you make your chick-fil-a combo a large. go look up cardio deaths vs covid deaths and get back to me.

i’d argue more of those fast food and biggie size me morons are covid deniers...probably wearing newly on sale maga shit with stars and bars tattooed on their forearm.

Reactions: blazers
i’d argue more of those fast food and biggie size me morons are covid deniers...probably wearing newly on sale maga shit with stars and bars tattooed on their forearm.

there’s a guy set up on the side of the hwy here selling maga gear. He’s in the parking lot of tregembo zoo which has the honor of being peta’s number one ranked worst road side zoo in the country. (Not a peta fan but the place is a dump). So if u want maga gear...go the the shithole zoo. Lol.

• Wow
Reactions: gteeitup

yep they're part of the crowd too ... but they're not the ones running around screaming that the rest of society should care about THEIR health while they kill themselves with junk food, etc. in other words, they're not covid-hypocrites.

Reactions: Terror Beard
there’s a guy set up on the side of the hwy here selling maga gear. He’s in the parking lot of tregembo zoo which has the honor of being peta’s number one ranked worst road side zoo in the country. (Not a peta fan but the place is a dump). So if u want maga gear...go the the shithole zoo. Lol.

i cant believe Tregembo is still around. went there many times as a kid. dump is the correct word, but i still loved it.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Listen, you can say whatever you want to say about rona and politics, but don't you dare bring chick-fil-a into this.

i'll be honest, i'm still pissed at CFA for removing the chocolate chip cookie sundae from the menu. and they tried to win us back with that god-awful mac & cheese 🤬

That feeling when you've got hankering and head for a cfa then remember they're closed on Sunday...

And then you locate the closest bojangles

That feeling when you've got hankering and head for a cfa then remember they're closed on Sunday...

And then you locate the closest bojangles

Bojangles is alright on the way down. But terrible tailgate food unless you want to spend the second quarter in the shitter (YMMV).

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Bojangles is alright on the way down. But terrible tailgate food unless you want to spend the second quarter in the shitter (YMMV).
Something's off. Maybe you aren't getting enough seasoning on the fries? Ask to borrow the shaker.

Bojangles kicks the $hit out if cfa. I mean can you get a sausage, egg and cheese worth a uck at cfa?
Outside Sundays or serving the gays, I think cfa sandwiches beat Bo's, but Bo wins on biscuits, chicken, fries, tea, maybe colon cleanse til you acclimate.

Reactions: gteeitup
I would never pick one over the other. They’re entirely different tastes for different circumstances. Cfa is a great lunch sandwich. Bojangles is a great “take home and eat on the couch watching the game then taking a nap” meal

7iwKP

That's not a survival rate. Nor is it even accurate.

For example, with 350k deaths in the United States and about 350 million people. You are already at .1% death rate. Then add in the fact that obviously not every single last person in America has been infected yet.

Probably best to not get your data from facebook.

That's not a survival rate. Nor is it even accurate.

For example, with 350k deaths in the United States and about 350 million people. You are already at .1% death rate. Then add in the fact that obviously not every single last person in America has been infected yet.

Probably best to not get your data from facebook.
You’re right it’s not a survival rate but the % of population that have not died from COVID. The Infection fatality Rate per the CDC for 70+ age group is .054
Now if you want to say the Government agency is full of shit then I’m willing to listen.

Outside Sundays or serving the gays, I think cfa sandwiches beat Bo's, but Bo wins on biscuits, chicken, fries, tea, maybe colon cleanse til you acclimate.
instead of choosing between CFA and Bojangles for a chicken sandwich/biscuit, I'm just happy having the choice of either. Might as well throw Popeye's in the mix as well. Everybody else is distant second.

That being said, you can make a reasonable facsimile CFA chicken sandwich at home if you brine the chicken in dill pickle juice. On the other hand, I defy anyone to make a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit as good as Bojangles.

Is it their food you dislike? Or is it something else? I am curious as I am doing a Thesis on the phenomena of social justice and how Chick Fil A plays into the safe room theory? Care to help me out?
I love their food, but they align themselves with entities that are archaic and oppressive. But, me eating there till makes me a hypocrite, I guess. But, frankly, I don't have time to chronicle business's allies too much. I have to use UPS (among others) in my business. If they're aligned with a pedophile ring... I'm sorta stuck. I can't carry my products all over the world.

Is it their food you dislike? Or is it something else? I am curious as I am doing a Thesis on the phenomena of social justice and how Chick Fil A plays into the safe room theory? Care to help me out?
Is this a joke or are you actually writing this? I would actually be curious to read something like that.

I love what they stand for. The food to me is not good. Seems very generic or something. The breading. Also waffle fries seems like kids food. I guess i look at it as a sort of happy meal. I havent found a thing there that makes me want to stop. If i am in a crowd, ill grab the smallest nuggets they have just to make do.

Now arbys is much better. 1/2 lb beef is nice.

Imagine you were extremely careful for 9 months, then were forced into a small room with a mask-denier who is a mask-denier because masking was politicized by the same person who allegedly incited the siege. Better than being beaten with a confederate flag, but still.

"Congressman Brad Schneider (IL-10) says he’s tested positive for #COVID19 as well, after being sheltered in the crowded protective room during the Capitol siege where many GOP unmasked. He’s now 3rd congress member to test positive after @PramilaJayapal and @RepBonnie"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT