ADVERTISEMENT

Crack Ride thread title: "Mack Brown Biggest Cheater in ACC History"

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Wufs will be Wufs.

The one thing truly great about not being from NC, with neither parent nor any of the grandparents being from NC, is that it means I do not have even the most distant of kin who have ever been on that Cow campus or even cheered for that collection of crap.

Reactions: dgheel57
I've already seen some moo fans saying that on Twitter. They are a truly pathetic bunch.

Some of the posters assert that Dean was a worse cheater than even Mack.

ECU people are definitely better than Wuffies.

they're scared, obviously. the leadership of mack brown with a couple of very smart coordinators could be their greatest nightmare. their dream come true -- unc's unjust ncaa witch hunt plus a mediocre head coach -- is over.

Reactions: heelfan1961
According to the Wuffs, did Mack only cheat at UNC and then stop cheating at Texas, or he was non-stop cheating all the time, he's been cheating during retirement, and now he's ready to cheat again?

Those people are completely nuts. Good entertainment value though

Apparently, they haven't spent much time with any focus on how Clemson manages their recruiting.

According to the Wuffs, did Mack only cheat at UNC and then stop cheating at Texas, or he was non-stop cheating all the time, he's been cheating during retirement, and now he's ready to cheat again?
I think the main belief is that Mack arrived in Chapel Hill an innocent, and there he was corrupted thoroughly, which corruption he has carried to this day, but which has not been released fully since leaving UNC. And Mack can once again be the pure cheater he was made after getting to UNC way back in the late '80s.

Reactions: heelz2345
According to my sources the only reason Mack was hired the first time was due to the fact he was a cheater. Obviously UNC was the perfect fit because Swofford and Dean could help with keeping the cheating hidden. Swofford will use his power this time to hide Brown's misdeeds for the second time and plant evidence to get moo put on probation.

Hmmm. They're talking about someone else, with the NCAA now in possession of the FBI college basketball files? Different sports, I know, but State doesn't contribute much to NCAA coffers. I imagine football rocks will be kicked over too, while the investigation stretches on so that the NCAA looks like they care. At least I hope so...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT