ADVERTISEMENT

*Fifty-Two seconds*

Was rooting for Oregon as the final kid playing college ball from my group a while back, Jermaine Cousinard, plays for the Ducks. He played well, dropped 20, but Caleb went off. A very efficient 36 for Caleb. He was ballin'.

Big road win for Penn St
D'marco Dunn - 14pts/7rbs/3stls/1asst/1blk
Puff J - 8pts/2rbs

Another big road W for the Nittany Lions. This time in Bloomingdale
D'Marco started and had 10pts/4rbs/3asst

Cats overcome 11pt half time deficit to win by the same amount.
C-Love 18pts/8rbs/7asst/2stls

Tough first year for Ed Cooley in D.C. but he's a proven winner.
We could really use Trez Styles right now.
20pts/7rbs/2asst/1stl/1blk/4 3's

Minnesota knocked off Northwestern, Penn State, and Michigan State 2 of 3 tourney looking teams in a row. The only competitive teams for our transfers thriving putting up numbers this year are Dawson and of course Caleb. Walton on a good team is a solid contributor as well.

Penn State, Hawaii, Georgetown are awful teams, even Virginia Tech not much, but competitive like Minnesota, so Nickels playing a role on a competitive team.

Last edited:
Hawaii had a big W over UC San Diego last night
Justin McCoy 22pts/9rbs/4asst/3blks

Arizona Cats win a 3 OT's thriller at Utah.
C-Love 19pts/10rbs/3asst and some bigtime shots late in the game.

Former Tar Heel who couldn't shoot Justin McCoy with another big game on the island.17pts/11rbs/1asst/1stl/3-3 from deep

Georgetown is not a good team but the games still must be played and Trez Styles is making the best of his opportunity.
23pts/6rbs/2blks/1stl/4-6 from deep
Side note: Not sure if he's able to dribble yet

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Minnesota blew a 20 point lead to Iowa on the road in a big game for thier slim tournament hopes. Dawson Garcia went for 18 in the loss though.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Dawson Garcia is playing his arse off against #1 Purdue @ West Lafayette.Has 24 with 4 minutes left and Minnesota only down 2. 👀

Sheesh, Caleb is going off again. 20 at the half on 4-5 shooting from 3, 6-10 overall. He seems to have become the leader to win the Jerry West Award for top 2 guard this year.

Sheesh, Caleb is going off again. 20 at the half on 4-5 shooting from 3, 6-10 overall. He seems to have become the leader to win the Jerry West Award for top 2 guard this year.
He cooled off in the 2nd half but he also passed 2K career points. His season is going as I predicted. 28pts/7rbs/5asst/2stls/5-10 3's

Still has "Love" for Carolina

Reactions: dtodd4475
Justin McCoy career high in the Hawaii win over rival Long Beach St
26pts/6rbs/1asst/4-7 3's

Georgetown is SOOOO AWFUL, Styles doing what he can, but sheesh, they are God awful.

Arizona routs rival Arizona St for the 2nd time this season
Caleb 16pts/9rbs/5asst/1stl/4-8 3's/Topps Trading Card

Tough first season for Ed Cooley and staff in D.C. despite the close loss to Xavier
Trez Styles 12pts/5rbs/1asst/2-4 from deep(37% on the season)

The last of the kids I got left playing to cheer for in D1 mens college ball for the time being from the group we had since middle school, Jermaine Cousinard went off for 39, but Caleb did what he does and it was an easy win for Zona. Good for Caleb, and finish strong " Lil" J !!!

Kinda of interesting it looks like RJ and Caleb will finish 1 and 2 for the Jerry West award for the top 2 guard in the nation, hopefully in that order. Crazy similar years. Tops at their position.

Reactions: Heelicious
Arizona blows out UCLA in their final PAC-12 matchup and wins regular season title! C-Love 17pts/3rbs/2asst

I'm curious if anyone has any inside information about who would get the upper hand when these two would go at it head to head in practice?

If we end up in the same bracket as Arizona, there is a decent chance that RJ and Caleb might go head to head. Anyone ever hear about who might have a leg up in a mono-imano matchup?

...and what could have been :oops:
Nah, for me I do not think it would of been much better. Too similar in strengths and weaknesses. It is amazing how much of a similar year they had this year though. Almost identical. RJ being the bigger volume shooter was a bit of a surprise to me, but I believe they will end up 1 and 2 for the Jerry West top 2 guard award. I'm rooting for RJ, and think he will edge Caleb out for it. Congrats to both, job well done this year fellas.

RW would have no problem making two SGs work together, and I'm sure there are other coaches as well.
Maybe, personally, I don't think it would of worked better this year. I think they are both shot heavy 2's, with similar deficiencies. RJ undersized, with Cadeau at point, tiny with Caleb at the 3 with them. I do not know how they split 2 guard time with either flourishing with enough time as the "alpha".

Hubert might, but I think the amicable split was due to the similarities to Caleb's and RJ 's strength and weaknesses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT